Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (57077 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by skolab4(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
God will not give you that power that has already blindfolded you....trunk or what does it called is only trying to destroy the world cos this will only lead to religious crisis to start with ,,it is a foolish idea to label Islam a terrorist group!!-----trunk will only smell the white and will never win the election....
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by falopey: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Rossikk:
All Nigerians, including you and your mother, are potential prostitutes, scammers, and drug dealers. The world should ban you and your countrymen from leaving Nigeria. How about that? Dummy.

See you... since the two religious books (bible and quran) forbid social vices, thats no problem, except that the other one-quran has it approving reservations for bombing and killing 'infidel', therefore I still maintain my stand that it is not out of place to say that muslims are potentially dangerous since that is what allah ask them to do and they are potential terrorists if you. Just that only time will tell. It only take a verse of the quran to tell them what their allah want them to do to 'infidel'
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by abduljabbar4(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

mai gworo abduljabbar4 the terrorist grin

soo bad to be a terrorist because no visa for you wink

I wouldnt mind since im not gay. America is the new home of homosexuals

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
See them....evil people threatening their hosts meanwhile their own brothers Kuwait, UAE, Saudi ,Oman and co don't want to help them. Terrorists! Give the brain to your muslim terrorists and your terrorist ass!

ratchy:
Oh! Really , then am sending you back to the Christian Nations .....Tell all of you to please receive BRAIN from this moment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by SeverusSnape(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
See them....evil people threatening their hosts meanwhile their own brothers Kuwait, UAE, Saudi ,Oman and co don't want to help them. Terrorists! Give the brain to your muslim terrorists and your terrorist ass!

My dear I tire for these people, even after allowing them into Germany, They started fighting their hosts.

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sons of lucifer!

SeverusSnape:

My dear I tire for these people, even after allowing them into Germany, They started fighting their hosts.

undecided
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
grin

so anything mumuhamado Elrufai abduljabbar4 abudulahi etc can't enter USA

trump for presido grin

Hahahaha. Very funny.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

undecided

Na their way be that. You can't stop a fish from swimming. But for violence, their religion would have been extinct for centuries.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
peppyluv02:

My dear, these fools are bloodthirsty. They just can't live in peace with others from a different religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by SeverusSnape(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Na their way be that. You can't stop a fish from swimming. But for violence, their religion would have been extinct for centuries.

Violence is the oil that lubricates that cult. It's a cult, not a religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by sholexy1: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Do u knw he s losing this election already cox he has bag ova 90000 petitions frm the canadians over his stupidity n even his best frnd wrote him an open letter concerning da same issue
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
The hypocrites criticizing Trump are not doing so from the depth of their heart,they are doing so because they are afraid of an attack.
Seems the world is afraid of them..but I'm not...Terrorists!

dearpreye:

My dear, these fools are bloodthirsty. They just can't live in peace with others from a different religion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
The hypocrites criticizing Trump are not doing so from the depth of their heart,they are doing so because they are afraid of an attack.
Seems the world is afraid of them..but I'm not...Terrorists!

Of course they know. I've read a book from Trump and he doesn't appear good when it comes to saying blunt truths.

People are hypocritical because they want to appear politically correct. No mind them...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Zaikon(m): 5:40am On Dec 10, 2015
Millerz:
pls cut the crap. was the U.S also behind Mohammed's killings?? you Muslims have to first accept that your religion is radical. why is there death sentence for apostates in Islamic countries??
Lol bro. these question is to be answereth. by both of us because it's clearly stated in the Bible or is it because the world remain mute ?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ratchy: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2015
peppyluv02:

sis, how i wish I can help your situation!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by domwas2(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2015
Now someone need a change of name and get converted to ***
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by domwas2(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2015
No country economy is as strong as before, we all are just taking measures to stop more damage.
So everyone should do what is right for his country

Security is a serious issue on ground

abbey621:
Everybody knows that Trump is a chump! He won't even secure his party's nomination not to talk of winning the presidency. America's economy is not as strong as before, any radical president elected will surely drag it down further and the electorates are well aware of this!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by domwas2(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2015
Its so becos broad is the way that leads to destruction
FunnyDude:
Allah said in the holy Quran " He created Islam and no one can erase it till the day of judgement".
To all hatred people here just goggle the fastest rising religion in the world.
Salam Alaykum brothers and sisters.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by abbey621(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
domwas2:
No country economy is as strong as before, we all are just taking measures to stop more damage.
So everyone should do what is right for his country

Security is a serious issue on ground

The world is a global economy. The action of one affects so many. Trust me the U.S is not stupid enough to elect Trump.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by abbey621(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
falopey:

See you... since the two religious books (bible and quran) forbid social vices, thats no problem, except that the other one-quran has it approving reservations for bombing and killing 'infidel', therefore I still maintain my stand that it is not out of place to say that muslims are potentially dangerous since that is what allah ask them to do and they are potential terrorists if you. Just that only time will tell. It only take a verse of the quran to tell them what their allah want them to do to 'infidel'

Aren't you the foolish one! Open the Bible's old testament and open the Quran, can you tell me which is more violent? Hypocrites like you fail to realize both of these books were written in times of great violence, some of the methods are definitely not applicable to today's society. There are so many verses in both books if followed judiciously would mean many violent deaths.

"Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)

You must destroy all the nations the LORD your God hands over to you. Show them no mercy and do not worship their gods. If you do, they will trap you. (Deuteronomy 7:16-24 NLT)

"Seize all the ringleaders and execute them before the LORD in broad daylight, so his fierce anger will turn away from the people of Israel." So Moses ordered Israel's judges to execute everyone who had joined in worshiping Baal of Peor. Numbers 25:1-9 NLT)

Then Joshua and all Israel turned back to Debir and attacked it, capturing it with its king and all its towns. They put them to the sword and fulfilled the doom on every person there, leaving no survivors. Thus was done to Debir and its king what had been done to Hebron, as well as to Libnah and its king. (Joshua 10:38-39 NAB)

Joshua next passed on with all Israel from Libnah to Lachish, where they set up a camp during the attack. The LORD delivered Lachish into the power of Israel, so that on the second day Joshua captured it and put it to the sword with every person in it, just as he had done to Libnah. At that time Horam, king of Gezer, came up to help Lachish, but Joshua defeated him and his people, leaving him no survivors. (Joshua 10:31-33 NAB)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:17

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again. - Deuteronomy 13

Remember this is not about proving that Christianity is bad but rather I'm trying to let you understand why we cannot take every word in the Quran or Bible literally. Some of these verses do not apply to the modern world, only ignorant people would argue otherwise!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
Go help your terrorist as5..idiotus

ratchy:
sis, how i wish I can help your situation!
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ratchy: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
peppyluv02:
Go help your terrorist as5..idiotus

sleep well and rest in.........................
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by salawustyles(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
What is all the rantings and shoutings all about,he has said it and nothing will change,he has his freedom of speech and if voted in by americans can do anything he feels it is Good for the country.
the sad part is that all these haters of islam knows how stupid this man is and they support him because he is against islamwhen he started his campaing,he yabbed nigerians,he called us thieves and all other sorts of names,he then moved to africans,then to mexicans,then to blacks and then muslims.by now,every sensible person should know he is a racist who wants an all white USA.
If i were to be a citizen of the US(God forbids) i would vote for him and even campaign for him.as I am know,i am praying for him to win so as to get into power and hasten the destruction of USA through his stupidity(he might threaten either russia or north korea with a nuclear strike and those one will retaliate).
HE HAS MADE HIMSELF AN ENEMY OF ALLAH,LET US SEE WHERE HE WILL GET TO. Even animals have started to hate him,if you watched aljazeera knews hour this morning you would have seen how the eagle he wanted to snap with as part of his campaign attacked him.
Qoute me at your own peril.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by One1deen(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
taofeektaiwo:
Whether u like Islam and Muslim or not it doesn't change anything we are still gonna be Muslim practising Muslims
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by One1deen(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
whatisthetruth:
nice one

islam is incompatible with western civilization.

They want Sharia and the U.S wants democracy.

They want polygamy with multiple wives and numerous kids, U.S wants family planning.

They believe in stoning for adultery, U.S believes in simple divorce.

They believe in the death penalty for the apostate (those that leave islam), U.S has no penalty for leaving any religion.

Enough with political correctness and know thy enemy angry

Wow you are an idiot

First and foremost I'm sure you don't know what the true meaning of sharia law...
Second Yes indeed Islam allows for polygamy, but most don't practice it. For you to say Family planning by the west correct check your facts ...how many children are born out of wedlock. I will leave you to figure that out
And third the purpose of stoning is to instill fear for the one that commits the act... If you stone the adulterer anyone that sees it will fear falling in to that act ...

Very simple the US doesn't have a religion so no comparison
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by cocolacec(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2015
Donald trump is only a clown.Never believe any thing these Politicians say they are like Comedians and entertainers who play their script very well according to what their handlers want.Trump is discrediting himself acting tough and silly to give way to the chosen candidate by the Elite.The elite controls both Republican and Democrat parties.They already selected the next US president which Trump knows of in their lodges.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by falopey: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2015
abbey621:

Remember this is not about proving that Christianity is bad but rather I'm trying to let you understand why we cannot take every word in the Quran or Bible literally. Some of these verses do not apply to the modern world, only ignorant people would argue otherwise!

all of your quotations does not take away the fact that muslims world over are the violent ones. If both books are violent, where are the followers of one violent while others are peaceful?

Stop deceiving yourself. You are in fact the hypocritical one here.
tell me one violence inspired by the bible in our world today and I will tell you one million violence inspired by the quran.

Religion of "peace" people. the empty barrel religion hat makes the loudest noise about peace where otherwise is the case. every other religion of the world are peaceful without shouting it at the roof top.

lets see he peace in what your blood sucking muslim people do
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by salawustyles(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2015
falopey:

all of your quotations does not take away the fact that muslims world over are the violent ones. If both books are violent, where are the followers of one violent while others are peaceful?

tell me one violence inspired by the bible in our world today and I will tell you one million violence inspired by the quran.

Religion of "peace" people. the empty barrel religion hat makes the loudest noise about peace where otherwise is the case. every other religion of the world are peaceful without shouting it at the roof top.

national liberation front of tipura-india:they use rape and massacres to intimidate muslims and buhdist and other people,they want a chritianity faith based community and they are being funded by baptist church
seleka rebels- C.A.R.:they claimed to be fighting against muslim extremist in the central african republic but thier own attrocities are now worst than those of the muslim extremist
the lord resistance army-uganda:lead by joseph konu,they use child soldiers and child sex brides as weapons for intimidation,they wants a christianity faith based country whose constituition will be the ten commandments of the old testament.
The klu klux klan-USA:they fight against anything that is against the bible such as arbortions and other acts
more to come very soon.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Of course they know. I've read a book from Trump and he doesn't appear good when it comes to saying blunt truths.

People are hypocritical because they want to appear politically correct. No mind them...

I noticed people complaining the most abt Trump's plan are mainly foreigners... people whey no go even vote.
Walahi, an average American citizen is very happy and wud vote Trump. Like u said, humans are generally hypocrites, no one wants to bluntly say some truths cos of how people wud feel buh Trump has got some balls. It might not necessarily be the best decision but people always forget he said: 'Temporarily until the representatives figures out wot the problem is'.
I have got muslims frnds and they are not terrorists but if Trump feels that decision wud keep the Americans safe, then he should go ahead. After all, Good leaders don't always make decisions that would please the followers at first but they make decisions that would favour the followers in the long run. The End justifies the means. If Trump's strategy works in the long run, I bet we would forget all these arguments ever existed but if otherwise...
If President Buhari calls for thorough screening for people entering into Nigeria esp from countries like Niger or Chad, a lot of us would be very happy and would call him the best thing since the invent of dogggy style...lol. After all, the promise of bringing serenity and decorum to the north east was hugely part of the reasons we voted him in.
Trump, do wot u think wud keep ur country safe... We are here complaining, the Americans are still putting him on top of polls. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by abbey621(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
falopey:

If you bothered to just search Google I'm sure you will find examples of terrorist who were Christians(Norwegian bomber,Hitler, KKK and so on). I'm not here to defend one book or the other, I'm just saying wrongful interpretation of religion has caused more deaths than any disease. If you bothered to study Christianity of the 12th and 13th century(Over 3 million deaths) and compare it to radicals in Islam, you'll see that the problem was not the religion itself but man's interpretation. Ask yourself How come you don't see any Yoruba Islamic terrorist, or a terrorist from UAE or Indonesia? Afterall all Muslims read the same Quran! If you are too ignorant to see that extremism exists in all religion then you are even dumber than I thought and should probably be discussing on a forum for kids not adults! If you are still thinking it only happens in Islam then look at the following links and tell me they are lying:

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-and-right/10-worst-terror-attacks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

http://aattp.org/here-are-8-christian-terrorist-organizations-that-equal-isis/

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/religion/christian-terror-12-examples-of-terrorism-from-the-right/

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) / Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.