Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) (66504 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM / Nenny B Joins Phyno, Runtown, Burna Boy For Remy Martins Concert / Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by Omashowen: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Make this Yuletide season a December to remember with the #MCP2015 (Muyidee’s couples picnic), at an atmosphere for couples(married/unmarried, young/old) and singles to rekindle the eminent fire of their love story with lots of fun games and Network, get hitched and have crazy mad fun with lots of prizes to be won from an initiative from Xquisite touch ventures.

Venue: Elegushi private beach, lekki

Time: 10am

Date:20th December 2015

Click Here To Subscribe To Our BBM Channel! Add Pin: C001AE1AD Or Search “Official Olodo Nation” To Get Live Updates.
Tickets – singles: #2000 and couples:#3500

To be paid to GTbank acct no:0178610561

Acct name: Ayeni Olumuyiwa on or before 15th December 2015.

Please bring along your deposit slip to qualify you for the raffle draw.

Get ur picnic kits on and come have a reason to fall in love more.

For more enquiries contact :08189448478/08130880243

To win free invite like our facebook page www.facebook.com/muyideescouplespicnic

Signed: Muyidee
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
She not even sexy
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
adesegun121:
The stylish Hot FM with an arresting voice was the cynosure of all eyes at the recent HOT FM Pool Party held at the prestigious Sandralia Hotel, Abuja.

Nenny B is Known for her creative and alluring appearances in public

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/shocking-how-hot-fm-presenter-nenny-b-dress-in-public.html

I sight that celebrity toilet paper midget > AlexReports grin
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by yunglivochi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
end time dress.she'$ rily high on somerhing
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by justjify(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
So AlexReports dey follow for this iranu gathering
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
she needs a dink inside her to relax.
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Trash, nothing creative in her dressing. She jux confirmed she's a h**.
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by FOREXMART(m): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
interesting, humans are naturally ugly naked.
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Trash, nothing creative in her dressing. She jux confirmed she's a h**. angry
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by room089: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Na so e take dey start!
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by UyiIredia(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
People who walk naked on the streets might be the sane ones after all.
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by easymanofdpeopl(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
This one na end time ashawo
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
d guy 4 dat 1st pics b lik " if i rape u now ppl go dey yab me"..........CORPORATE OLOSHO
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dats ma niggy behind d b** (DJ Embassy)
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
when they rape her now... pple will be cursing those that did it. they can never comport their selves. nonsense
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by dontel(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pant ambassador. she is advertising it! just thinking!
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by wokomabest(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
GSKing:
It's a pool party, you wannabes. Should she have worn agbada made from dashiki to a pool party?
no! she should have worn a bikini from her bedroom to the pool party cos its called pool party. mtchwwww
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by wokomabest(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
She fit no sabi fucck dick like that undecided empty barrel
grin grin
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wack, average over-20s body that's seen no exercise a day in the life. Tacky weave, cheap looking dress. Average to below-average face. Fail in total.
Nothing surprising here, most OAPs are ugly in real life, its their voice we care for not their looks.
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by okunnuwa(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This gave me an erektion. . . A very hard one shocked shocked shocked
smh for you
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by Obynolee(f): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:

You can teach her
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by tmxme(m): 12:05am On Dec 09, 2015
That guy way dey her back dey use scope cover him penis, he don hard die
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by OnlyemmyM(m): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
My dear sister you are not lying, am suffering from the same thing now in my frustrating relationship, this lady I met in an eatry and she always tell me on phone what she will do to me on bed, funny enough she can't even last up to ten minutes and she complain that am too muscular that's why you are not tired, am seriously disappointed in this babe, She would have join the Rev. Sisters calling and funny enough her pussy is sweet but she won't allow me suck ooh, I tire ooh.
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by UruAnn(f): 1:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Nice bikini kiss.. But y not take off d short n shirt....and I really would love to see d photos of other girls in dsame party...
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by kofianii: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2015
Pool party? RIGHT!

She probably forgot to dress properly.

She should read this http://nairabrains.com/2015/12/5-reasons-why-you-forget-things-must-read/
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by Heureaux: 12:31am On Dec 10, 2015
RUBBISH
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by Handsome4real(m): 11:33am On Dec 10, 2015
adedayourt:
hoe alert
Please I cant see any hoe there cos she ain't in the farm. Guess you meant "LovePeddler".
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Handsome4real:

Please I cant see any hoe there cos she ain't in the farm. Guess you meant "LovePeddler".

are u fr real undecided
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by Dannymitcy(f): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
GSKing:
It's a pool party, you wannabes. Should she have worn agbada made from dashiki to a pool party?
Dem tell us ni? No be just event them put there? Eventho self mtcheew undecided she for kukuma naked go so we go know say na pool party[color=#770077][/color][img][/img]
Re: Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos) by karrengold(f): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
undecidedOfficial madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laycon's Oversized Sneakers To The Headies Award Sparked Reactions Online / Roman Goddess Throwback Photo Before She Turned An Instagram Slay Queen / E-money Shows The Interior Of His $500k Maybach In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.