Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Experience With A Bikeman This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Bikeman This Morning (698 Views)

Police Shoot 4 Robbers Dead In Sapele This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Murdered In Benin By Cult Group This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Bikeman This Morning by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2015
I woke up very happy this morning until one bike man decided to ruin my day.

Corperately dressed( in my suit),I flaged down a bike this morning, I told the rider where I was going(my office). We agreed on a price and I mounted the bike. We got to a point where, unfortunately, we met these frsc guys porpularly called "VIO". He said he's scared of them that he's got another route to follow. No wahala, I said.

After about 25mins, we got to my destination( a journey that's suppose to take us 7mins maximum). I gave him the money we agreed on buh the guy said the price had changed. I was like, what!! Why?. He threw the money at me and said neither of us is going nowhere until I pay him in full. I told him to pick his money that I'v got place to go. Before I could count 3 steps, he gave me a punch from behind, and trying to turn back to see who punched me, he gave me another one. That was when it dawnd on me that the bikeman was not smiling at all.

I Removed my jacket as fast as I could and I gave him a punch in the jaw, I was preparing to launch the second punch when an old man in an SUV parked and told me I was stupid for removing my jacket to fight a bikeman, the old man said I looked responsible until I started fighting the guy, the man scolded me and left.

I went to my jacket to put it on but before I could put the second arm on, the guy gave me another punch. I manged to leave the scene without retaliating again. But I kept thinking why will this old man scold me when I was fighting for my right

Please, nairalanders, Can't I fight for my right when dressed coorperately
Re: My Experience With A Bikeman This Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Thank God Fela Sang "I No Be Gentle Man

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Bikeman This Morning by menix(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Baba no mind the old man, say person wear suit no make person loss him ruggedness..

Na so one day I carry bike from my branch to another to synch a card coming back the bike man warned the driver in front of us to drive like a human before overtaking him.

In less than a minute this man purposely sped to our point nd swerved his hand towards us that the bike man had to hit an electric pole.

The driver quickly took off, nd I said to myself my nah my corporate look cause this one.
I asked the bike man to chase the guy, luckily he caught up with him when I went to confront him with my suit he's mouth was running like typewriter seeing a young boy in his twenties while he should be in his mid thirty.

His madam, an Eco bank staff was feeling being protected until I dash the guy small punch while in the car.
As he made to come out I quickly took of my suit fling the thing one side..

When the guy see punch he started running round the vehicle while I chased him until people gathered, I know that day will be bad for him cous he was humiliated by a small boy on suit...
Re: My Experience With A Bikeman This Morning by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Thank God Fela Sang "I No Be Gentle Man

I kuku be gentle man buh does being gentle warrants being insulted
Re: My Experience With A Bikeman This Morning by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2015
Jadonjack:

I kuku be gentle man buh does being gentle warrants being insulted
atimes people do take ur gentleness for stupidity..
Re: My Experience With A Bikeman This Morning by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
atimes people do take ur gentleness for stupidity..

Abi nah

(1) (Reply)

NCC Finally Gives Nigerians Number To Call For Fraud Alert! / Oh My God! Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out? (graphic Photo) / Kidnappers Caught In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.