Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,004 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? (380 Views)

My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
We all have what we don't like and what we like in that phone you are using. What is it that you like about that phone and what don't you like about the phone? What's the next phone on your mind? For me, the infinix x507, blinks a lot. The battery runs down. What I like, I like the camera and internal memory. Next phone on my mind is infinix hot2 Over to you guys. https://wisdomkosiblog./
Re: What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? by marshalcarter: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Need help on dis ma curve 7.....it switches of by itself and it is hot
Re: What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? by callmelanner(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2015
My phone's battery runs down easily & I do think like as am stucked with the jelly bean OS. Its kinda frustrating to see even older phones running on 5.0 while urs is just there.... using a tecno j7 boom tho angry

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Ultimatum Generator Resources / Get Your Cpa Account Approval Here / HTC One X9 Launched At Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.