Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release (3100 Views)

Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu / Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 / BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by ruggedboy01: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2015

Spokesman of South-East Leadership Caucus of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Osita Okechukwu, has urged Igbo to join President Muhammadu Buhari in building a progressive and prosperous country.
Okechukwu made the call at the weekend in a speech entitled: “30 Years of Structural Adjustment Programme,” as he was honoured by Junior Chamber International (JCI), for his struggle for the advancement of democracy in the country.

The South-East APC spokesman, who came to venue of the award with a retinue of party chieftains, also pleaded for the release of detained Radio Biafra Director, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu.
He, however, pointed out that the narrative of the embattled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) was vile and condemnable.

“His negative propaganda shows that he neither does not care about the strides Ndigbo  havemade nationwide nor the lives of Ndigbo in Dutse, Potiskum, Mubi or Akure. My humble self fought in Boys Company in Biafra and knows the danger of Kanu’s negative narrative. “We must desist from throwing away the baby and the bath water. In this vein, one will advise that when Kanu comes out, he should visit Eze-Igbo in Akure and other Ezes scattered across the country, consult them and assess their living conditions before putting us in harm,” he advised.

http://www.xposee.com/2015/12/breaking-biafra-south-east-apc-demands.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by Dammytrager(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
I look forward to a Nigeria where everybody can relate as a Country
where unity is Paramount
Where tribal sentiments is absent
where equality rules
where oneness is the key
#SayNoToBiafra
#SayNoToDivision
#OneNigeria
#UnitedNigeria

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by menix(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
People with brain...

He must be released else Okija will settle Buhari nd i..

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by dunkem21(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin Wailers! grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by greenermodels: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
every body is now forming igbo spokesman on the newspapers. 99.99% of igbos don't even know this dude.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by edgyslim: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
greenermodels:
every body is now forming igbo spokesman on the newspapers. 99.99% of igbos don't even know this dude.

Gbam!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by dgr8truth(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by Stingman: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
1. President--north

2. Senate president--north

3. Speaker house of assembly--north

4. Army chief--north

5. National security adviser-north

6.inspector gen. Police-north

7.custom boss-north

8.DSS boss-north.

9 INEC boss-north.

10 Civil defence boss-north

11. Nig.ports auth.boss -north

12 Attorney Gen fed-north

13. Acct gen-north

ONE BIG UNITED NIGEIRA IN DEED! Buzos! Zombies! Slaves! Cowards!

Now gerrrout of my sight!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by fulanigunman: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
If na APC FG should consider them
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by Stingman: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
fulanigunman:
If na APC FG should consider them

...and if they are fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dammytrager:
I look forward to a Nigeria and Biafra where everybody can relate as its own Country
where unity is Paramount
where equality rules
where oneness is the key
#SayNoToOpPression
#SayYesToFreedomOfAssociation
#SayYesToDivisionIfNeedBe
#OneNigeriaDoNotExist
#NOUnityInNigeria
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
greenermodels:
Here in Ala-IGBO we dont know him

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by ODUBEZE: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
menix:
People with brain...
He must be released else Okija will settle Buhari nd i..
lolz! e no go be small thing oooo! I pity una referee!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by greenermodels: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
GreatSE:

Here in Ala-IGBO we dont know him
i know they would be planning another bayelsa style American wonder for anambra governorship election but " o ga eme fa vam na anya".

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by greenermodels: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Stingman:
1. President--north

4. Army chief--north

7.custom boss-north

8.DSS boss-north.

9 INEC boss-north.

13. Acct gen-north

the current police ig is an edo man used to gej .replace the former ig who was his junior in rank and possess little education compared to him, when they eventually boot this current one out, it won't be funny.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by ndcide(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Well, when these guy up north are provoked and decide to kill the story will change.

When the bring dead bodies in their numbers to the south east from the north, is this usually the response?

We can try to be politically correct but we shouldn't forget the most important question to ask.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by leo1234(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ok
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by enigma3000: 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dammytrager:
I look forward to a Nigeria where everybody can relate as a Country
where unity is Paramount
where equality rules
where oneness is the key
#SayNoToBiafra
#SayNoToDivision
#OneNigeria
#UnitedNigeria
Nigeria is not one and can never b one dts reality... Whether Biafra or not

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Buhari's advisers sometimes are putting him in trouble.
Arresting Kalu is not even my worry but commanding the Army and Police to fire at peaceful Protesters was a worry.
This escalated this whole issue.
For this, his administration made another mistake

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
OK
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
greenermodels:

They may not know him in person, but they know the party...
Who doesn't know APC in SE.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
you want the president to interfere with an ongoing investigation
How many times do u want him to tell u that he is no longer a dictator?
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by ukomko: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Whether you release him or not, biafra is already here.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by greenermodels: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
AfricanFinest:

They may not know him in person, but they know the party...
Who doesn't know APC in SE.
believe me, almost nobody, to an average person in the south east and most part of south south, it's a party in the northern part of the country and some parts of the south west.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by Rikidony(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Release a terorist , wtf angry

that dude is a terrorist and must be treated as one, if Igbos want Biafra they should go about it in a peaceful way not KANU style.

THIS IS A NEW NIGERIA WERE JUSTICE REIGNS
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by adayism1977: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is a clear indication that our fulani president is a sectional leader
Stingman:
1. President--north

4. Army chief--north

7.custom boss-north

8.DSS boss-north.

9 INEC boss-north.

13. Acct gen-north

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by osazeeblue01: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
What is special about the news, is it because is from APC?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Exploit200:
Buhari's advisers sometimes are putting him in trouble.
Arresting Kalu is not even my worry but commanding the Army and Police to fire at peaceful Protesters was a worry.
This escalated this whole issue.
For this, his administration made another mistake
Are u even current at all? U call a protest in which an innocent youth corper was killed, peaceful? Trucks belonging to Dangote were burnt! Even a mosque and other properties torched, yet u say d protest was peaceful! It was peaceful indeed!
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by SonOfEl(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
RICHESTBABA:
Are u even current at all? U call a protest in which an innocent youth corper was killed, peaceful? Trucks belonging to Dangote were burnt! Even a mosque and other properties torched, yet u say d protest was peaceful! It was peaceful indeed!

Your lie won't enter.....when peaceful protesters were been killed, you laughed and scorned, now you heard a news you ain't even certain about, and you cry blue murder.....***shows you the middle fingers***

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by sulaimankudu(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
that how boko haram started.I could remembered wen dey start pple used to support dem.here comes another dellama called Biafra. Dan Allah ogas at the top givam iyamiri wetin em want make dem stop
#SayNoToBiafra
#SayNoToDivision
#OneNigeria
#UnitedNigeria
I support ONE NIGERIA
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
SonOfEl:

Your lie won't enter.....when peaceful protesters were been killed, you laughed and scorned, now you heard a news you ain't even certain about, and you cry blue murder.....***shows you the middle fingers***
Was a Corper not killed? Wat d mosque not torched? Were trucks not burnt? Are northernans in onistha not living in Army barracks!
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: South-east APC Demands Kanu’s Release by buhahaha: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Stingman:
1. President--north

4. Army chief--north

7.custom boss-north

8.DSS boss-north.

9 INEC boss-north.

13. Acct gen-north

I think I like this guy...he speaks like a man who's seeing smth in smth..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra-Trump Rally: IPOB Writes Rivers Police Commissioner [docs] / Brief Biography Of President Muhammadu Buhari / See Details Of Atiku Abubakar's US Visa, Signaled By US Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.