Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok (15028 Views)

Live: Boko Haram Attacking Village Near Chibok / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / Boko Haram Attacks Village, Kills People, Burns Entire Village On Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by drss(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Boko Haram gunmen have torched almost an entire village near the northeast Nigerian town of Chibok from where over 200 schoolgirls were kidnapped, a resident who fled and a local elder said Tuesday.

The raid in Takulashi village happened on Sunday and saw the Islamists loot food supplies, two days after fighters stole more than 200 cattle from the same location.

Recent months have seen a reduction in such hit-and-run raids in rural northeast Nigeria, in an indication the rebels’ ability to strike has been reduced by an army counter-offensive.

But sporadic raids still occur and there is concern about an increase in suicide and bomb attacks in urban centres.

A group of insurgents on bicycles and on foot invaded the farming and herding community at about 6:00 am (0500 GMT) on Sunday, shooting indiscriminately and setting fire to homes.

“They burnt more than 100 homes in the village. Only five houses were spared the inferno,” said a resident who gave his name as David, after fleeing to the nearby town of Askira Uba.

The attackers loaded food supplies onto four vehicles they took from the village and burnt four more they were unable to take with them. The rest of the supplies were set on fire.

“We will have to wait till everybody is back to know if there were any fatalities in the attack,” Ayuba Chibok, a community leader in Chibok, told AFP.

“We are making contacts with the residents who fled to locations where there is a phone network.

“We thought the worst had happened after Boko Haram rustled over 200 cattle in the village on Friday.”

In April last year 12 people were killed when gunmen attacked Takulashi in the wake of the abduction of 276 schoolgirls from their school in Chibok by Boko Haram.

Fifty-seven girls escaped soon afterwards but nothing has been seen or heard from the remaining 219 in captivity since a video in May 2014.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/boko-haram-torches-village-near-chibok/
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by ify2016: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nawa o

What type of people are these animals called Boko Haram

Hope God is not angry with Nigerians as stated in the

book of Revelation as conceptualize on SIGNS OF END TIME.
May God/Allah protect his people o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by Almuhsin(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
All these shall be history. Quote me angry

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
they will soon release the latest pictures of PMB and our FAKE PASTOR VP doing press up in IDP CAMPS.....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by OJUELEGBA1: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by Beehshorp(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Since they av decided to deny the december deadline they gave and postpone it to may2016 thereby indirectly wishing us death... I'd only do my best by praying for the nation and typing RIP anytym I make FP...
U don't know the value of what u av till u lose it.. Dey say Jonathan is clueless and corrupt yet he moved dis nation forward atleast positively but Mr Integrity and self proclaimed Messiah is junketing and taking dis nation down and down everyday.. I wonder what Nigeria will be like when Bokoharam, IPOB, Fulani herdsmen, Niger delta militants decide to start creating a nuisance again..
Anyways
We are winning the war...Buhari. And now who the heck is the "we"

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by Sijo01(f): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmmmm, we're already in December!booohari said boko haram will be defeated in December.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
JUST TIRED READING THESE BH ATTACKS

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by cruzita(f): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
I know the days of this boko haram members are numbered .we will soon see them only in history books.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by chris4gold(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
sorry what is bokoharam?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by menix(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Before I comment let me expose something...

If a village has 100+ homes how come Nigerian Population Commission gives us Millions of figure from such places..

While is non of my business..

@Topic:

Luckily the army were not able to suppress this news nd keep feeding us with their propaganda..

I still repeat, Nigeria don't have Uncover police, Secret service else their hide out will be infiltrated over night and all sundries killed...

I pray Buhari finds way to appease his boiz..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by veraponpo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
We will soon cross the bridge
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by CR77(f): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Blame Buhari

His Boys at work again cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by tunshe: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Akathriel:
Kai! I just hope there won't be another set of 105 pot-bellied soldiers to be kidnapped again this time around.

The war against boko haram is a very difficult one.

Is it that the NA can't throw a bomb and destroy an entire village? Of course No!

The concerns have always been the innocent casualties.

Our foot soldiers are working tirelessly,we need to encourage them,they put their lives out there to prevent boko haram from spreading down south.

Corruption has been the bottleneck,never blame our soldiers.

Blame the military leadership and politicians. They will not go unpunished!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by donholy28(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Blame Buhari...when he has finished touring d world then he will call his boys to order

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by holyokoto(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
End Time village
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by CR77(f): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Look for better thing 2 do with ur lifetongue
miksnehc:
[size=28ptBlame Buhari]Scholarship Offer: I C T Program-
Apply Here: http://ontheicourse..com[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by Lovexme(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Na wa
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by jamalsky: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
God
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by chimerase2: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
When you're in Rome, act like the Romans. When you're in lagos, act like the lagosians
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Let them continue, When we are done doing Press-Up
abi na Push-Up, we will deal with them all. angry angry
Meanwhile, it's time for my snakes to have lunch
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by holyokoto(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
chris4gold:
sorry what is bokoharam?

Boka haram is a name of a person, animal, place or thing

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by manutdrichie(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
sad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by timilehing(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Village Near Chibok by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wetin dey worry this daura dullarddinho,make una limme mke I kill am angry mtsew

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No E-voting In 2019 – INEC / What We Are Doing About Influx Of ISIS Into Nigeria – FG / Charly Boy Group Resumes Anti-Buhari Protest Over Corruption (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.