Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing (45286 Views)

Obaseki’s Use Of Concrete Opens New Vista For Roads In Edo- Vanguard / Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads / I Budgeted N200 Billion For Roads Unlike Jonathan’s Paltry N18 Billion – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by fm7070: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
I hope we will not pay through our ass for the road you want to build with our money as we have in lekki and ikoyi. There were 2 toll gates on lekki-epe expressway and it took the intervention of FGN to suspend you from milking us from 1 of them. Anyway, Nigerians are waiting and watching.
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by sukkot: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by darznets(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
manutdrichie:
He is back with propaganda again

Lagos Ibadan Expressway was not awarded in 2002

Did you read the article at all? You will just die wailing!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by bjsadiq: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
I feel very happy and optimistic from what i have just read.. I believe in your ability Mr Fashola. May the Almighty see you through it.. Ofcourse with the support of all right thinking nigerians..

God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by manutdrichie(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
darznets:

Did you read the article at all? You will just die wailing!

say no to propaganda
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by baralatie(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
tinsel:
If Buhari can build second Niger bridge history will be fair to him. This is the bridge Obasanjo promised to build and failed. Our greatest hope Jonathan also failed. I am watching.
It was Buhari that stopped those contracts!
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by cruzita(f): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by mandax: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
It's living in denial believing that an Abuja-based Ministry of Works, Power and Housing can oversee the functioning of the entire federal roads and houses and electricity supply in the entire length and breath of Nigeria.

It's living in denial to continue to believe in unitary government system with Abuja acting as Tax collector and overseeing the upkeep of Nigeria.

Return to regional government system with fiscal federalism, else Fashola shall end up like his predecessors.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by menxer: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Things are getting better....

I thank God for leaders with the will to do the needful...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fashola is Back with propaganda and deceit undecided let him leave such and work according to APC manifesto not Jonathan template which he stated here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by major911(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
manutdrichie:

oga read the post again abeg, I guess u wherent reading objectively u jst want to criticize

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by basilo101: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
second Niger bridge that the FG has paid its part with rest being funded by JB? He should focus on Enugu Onitsha expressway
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by darznets(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
TO PROVIDE COMMON BASIC AMENITIES NA PROMISE.
TO GIVE LIGHT NA PROMISE
TO BUILD ROAD NA PROMISE
TO EVEN PAY SALARY SEF NA PROMISE
A.P.C. ======= PROMISE TO THE PEOPLE

MODIFIED,

AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE WAILING WAILERS, WE WANT TO STATE THAT WE ARE TIRED OF EMPTY APC PROMISES. GET DOWN TO BUSINESS AND STOP TALKING.

The President of Wailing Wailers. ...
Pls go back and tell your fellow idiots that execution of projects and policies can only happen woth an implementable budget not the voodoo one put together by the clueless (sorry IBB called him -Inexperienced ) "hero"

1 Like

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by doctokwus: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Millerz:
in Fashola I trust.

#FasholaforPresident2019
Though a bit early,i think fashola if he performs as expected is putting himself in pole position for 2023(not 2019 because PMB will complete 2 terms and can't be beaten by any politician alive today).
But the truth is that it should be the turn of the east in 2023,particularly under an APC govt because the pdp dead or alive has clearly shown that the SE does not figure in its presidency plans having zoned it to the north.
The crucial question now will be, can the SE find a man to rally round, a person with sterling character and integrity?
The one being championed by some,Rochas okorocha I sincerely bliv is not the right person for the presidency.He is too pedestrian in his thinking and too clannish/myopic in his appointments to serve the truth true cause of Nigeria.I feel a dark horse from one of the recent ministerial nominees can suck surpass surprisingly emerge as the preferred and suitable presidential candidate in the APC from the SE come 2023,with fashola persuaded enough to deputize.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by kennykay(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good news - expecting action from BRF as usual. This move will fix the construction sector a bit. BRF is economical with the numbers laid off in the construction sector, it is far more than what he stated that but this idea if executed will restore all lost jobs in that sector. God bless our efforts! God bless Nigeria!.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by valour13: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
manutdrichie:

Werey ni e ni

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by dyn1800: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Don't be surprised that within the few weeks as minister, that Fashola has personal goes round to those areas he mentioned to see things for himself

xreal:
2016 budget has already started working.

I believe Fashola will do something positive.
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by Kyase(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WE THEY WAIT.....
You never deactivate your accountaccount
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by dyn1800: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
Just wait and see...... 2000mw is for 2016. Just be patient before you wail

Sincere9gerian:
Did APC promise extra 2000 megawatts or total of 20,000 megawatts?

Anyway, we're waiting!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by baralatie(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
basilo101:
second Niger bridge that the FG has paid its part with rest being funded by JB? He should focus on Enugu Onitsha expressway
I was waiting for any one who knew about the contract to speak but all I saw were chants.
At least you reminding us
Thanks
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by mandax: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
VOICEOFJUSTICE:
TO PROVIDE COMMON BASIC AMENITIES NA PROMISE.
TO GIVE LIGHT NA PROMISE
TO BUILD ROAD NA PROMISE
TO EVEN PAY SALARY SEF NA PROMISE
A.P.C. ======= PROMISE TO THE PEOPLE

MODIFIED,

AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE WAILING WAILERS, WE WANT TO STATE THAT WE ARE TIRED OF EMPTY APC PROMISES. GET DOWN TO BUSINESS AND STOP TALKING.

Promise, endless promises. What of common Lagos light rail system promised by then governor Fashola?

Looooool. Promises!!!
Nigerians are not all mugus.

Meanwhile, remodelling of Railways was a major pursuit of the last administration, has railway remodelling gone underground in APC?

In modern societies, rail transport is fast overtaking road transport. Hopefully Nigeria is not moving back under APC, as talk now in APC is about roads, no more rails.
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kyase:

You never deactivate your accountaccount
onto wating?
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by baralatie(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
dyn1800:

Just wait and see...... 2000mw is for 2016. Just be patient before you wail

2000mW is not rice
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by Michaelgates(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
dammytosh:
Thats my man.

WAILERS wil still have something to say.

LEt me guesss oooooo

"So just road, why can't we use water to link the 36 states " grin grin grin
Na so my guy. The Wailing Wailers of PDP grin
dammytosh:
Thats my man.

WAILERS wil still have something to say.

LEt me guesss oooooo

"So just road, why can't we use water to link the 36 states " grin grin grin
Na so my guy. The Wailing Wailers of PDP
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by ollypass: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
this.is.how a minister should talk with figures, percentages and measurable objectives that.he can be held accountable to, not like that prof Nebo that was saying with.prayers he will defeat.the cabals that was responsible for power shortage.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by VISTIN(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Millerz:
in Fashola I trust.

#FasholaforPresident2019

Don't rush him before they'll kill him.

I hate APC but I like Fashola, he's a leader and is not crazy about political party. I pray he'll succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by DeCYRIKS(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
noted.............................!
Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by ajayiopy: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
ogoplus:

Lagos Ibadan is not even more motor able when compared to Aba - Uyo / Aba - Port Harcourt .........if you travel "Aba - Port Harcourt" you will understand why some Nigerians think the BIAFRA option is the best.

#there are many other very failed Federal Highways across Nigeria....that deserve urgent attention too

The problem of ibo are ibos.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by baralatie(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
you do realize that you mumumumu sha ?
You do realise that you are talking about yourself

1 Like

Re: Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing by PointB: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Will he sign cheques now or not? Crook! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' / Uzodimma Clashes With Enugu Government House Security / Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.