Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp (1690 Views)

Treat Root Cause Of Weak Organ,Watery Sperm, Low Sperm Count & Quick Release. / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / 12 Common Causes Of Low Sperm Count In Men (2) (3) (4)

Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hello everyone,
Today more so than ever before,
our bodies are suffering from unnecessary
wear and tear due to unhealthy lifestyles. Our diets,
largely consisting fast food, lack essential nutrient,
while the hustle of a busy schedule leave a little for an active,
healthy-promoting way of life. Add to that chronic stress,
insufficient sleep, and increased exposure to dangerous toxins and pollutants,
and it's easy to find yourself in a devastating noxious cycle

For solution to poor sexual performance , low sperm count for men ,vitality for men and women with our natural supplement with no side effects. Our research team have come up with combination of our natural products that take care of any related problems including infections. Contact 08068094929
remember we provide solution and God heals
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ur health is ur life
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Health is wealth
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ur health need ur attention
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Take action before is too late
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 06, 2016
There is good news for u
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Do not die in silent, our products are pure natural products with no side effects.
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 24, 2016
Why are u delaying
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Delay could be dangerous
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 09, 2016
What are waiting for?
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nnanna042: 3:15am On Mar 09, 2016
Please can I still get another park for my friend in my office on Thursday? Thank u for saving my marriage but is high time u start giving me for all these costumers am bring to u
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 09, 2016
It will be delivered Sir but in case if I forget please remind me because demand is very high. I will give u discount this time
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Sheriff1423: 4:02am On Mar 09, 2016
Good morning my friend, I called u two times yesterday but u didn't pick my call and u didn't even try to call back. Is it possible to receive ur product today in Kaduna? How can I start this ur business? Ur product is working and a lot people are asking me for it, Even my Friend Medical Doctor told me to get 2 parks for his patients. So I will need 4 park today, give me ur discount and tell me the total so that I will transfer it as soon as possible. Please don't delay like last week own.
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Good morning Sir, I saw ur alert, ur order will be process and ship as soon as possible. And how to start the business, give me a call by 1pm
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Sheriff1423: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thank you very much I received my order late in the evening, i called you but U didn't pick my calls. I will pay for another two park this evening, One of my friends I bought the product for in December last year called me yesterday, he said that his wife pregnancy test was positive. he said that he would like to meet you in person.
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Ommyk: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lienus

Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by manitobor(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sheriff1423:
Thank you very much I received my order late in the evening, i called you but U didn't pick my calls. I will pay for another two park this evening, One of my friends I bought the product for in December last year called me yesterday, he said that his wife pregnancy test was positive. he said that he would like to meet you in person.

Nnanna042:
Please can I still get another park for my friend in my office on Thursday? Thank u for saving my marriage but is high time u start giving me for all these costumers am bring to u
Sheriff1423:
Good morning my friend, I called u two times yesterday but u didn't pick my call and u didn't even try to call back. Is it possible to receive ur product today in Kaduna? How can I start this ur business? Ur product is working and a lot people are asking me for it, Even my Friend Medical Doctor told me to get 2 parks for his patients. So I will need 4 park today, give me ur discount and tell me the total so that I will transfer it as soon as possible. Please don't delay like last week own.

Hehehe grin, no be only "4 park" even 2 pac. grin

OP, well done o! Hope market is moving. Uncanny coincidence that the two posters above registered on the same day and both want "2 park" and "4 park". grin grin grin
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
@ manitobor to hell with u, u come here to gosip and I come here to make money. The money I make from this platform and other social platform in a week u don't make it in a month even if u are working with Zenith bank. And since I started this online business, I have never fail to deliver at the stipulated time. The highest our order can stay is 4 working days and the products will get to the customer. We use two different options, pay on delivery and pay before delivery. Little mind, for ur information, I delivered products worth 172000 to KANU today and it was pay before delivery.
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by manitobor(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
ngsolution:
@ manitobor to hell with u, u come here to gosip and I come here to make money. The money I make from this platform and other social platform in a week u don't make it in a month even if u are working with Zenith bank. And since I started this online business, I have never fail to deliver at the stipulated time. The highest our order can stay is 4 working days and the products will get to the customer. We use two different options, pay on delivery and pay before delivery. Little mind, for ur information, I delivered products worth 172000 to KANU today and it was pay before delivery.

Pathetic scammer. Why are you acting all worked up? I merely pointed out my observation that your two supposed customers above registered on the same day, and you had to verbally attack me like a dim-witted fellow that you are.

You obviously posted those two comments above in the guise of customers. The "2 park" is a dead giveaway. You'll employ any dubious means to market your wack products including opening multiple accounts on nairaland and commenting with same.

Only idi0ts will fall for your scam.

And Wtf is KANU you pathetic dullard? grin

Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:06am On Mar 13, 2016
manitobor:

Pathetic scammer. Why are you acting all worked up? I merely pointed out my observation that your two supposed customers above registered on the same day, and you had to verbally attack me like a dim-witted fellow that you are.

You obviously posted those two comments above in the guise of customers. The "2 park" is a dead giveaway. You'll employ any dubious means to market your wack products including opening multiple accounts on nairaland and commenting with same.

Only idi0ts will fall for your scam.

And Wtf is KANU you pathetic dullard? grin

Don't mind him, his a scammer
Re: Improve your sexual performance and boost your low sperm count with natural supp by Deo27: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Na wah Ooo 2pac in action

Heal Yourself Of Ulcer The Natural Way / Help A Chickenpox Victim / Prostrate Cancer:an Unpreventable Disease