Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

5 Best Ways To Get Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Best Ways To Get Business Ideas (407 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Ways To Get Business Ideas by MaverickExcel1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Getting business ideas is not always easy for some people while others it’s as easy as cooking their favorite dish. Actually, getting business ideas is not a rocket science; all it needs is paying attention to your inner voice and the environment.

Many people would have left their boring jobs for long if only they had the perfect business idea to start their business.

Some have all the resources in the world but do not have the slightest business idea.

Many spend days, weeks, months and even years thinking about the perfect business and never arrive at anything.

Now, stop thinking…

You can’t afford to suffer high blood pressure due to over thinking…

I’m here to help you.

Here are the 5 best ways to get profitable business ideas that will make you real money:

1. Personal Circumstances:

What challenges, sufferings, pains or abuse have you suffered in the past or are still suffering? How where you able to manage it or overcome it? There may be perhaps, other one million people suffering the same thing. If you can help them, you can turn it into a huge business.

2.Your environment:

Stop looking at the sky, ideas don’t fall down from the space. Look closely at your environment. What are the people suffering? What are they lacking? What annoys or gives them so much concern? Think of ways you can answer their questions, provide information they can’t get anywhere or easily. Solve their problems and you’re on your way to making real money.

3. Improve a bad product or service:

Over a year ago there was no good barber where I live and people have to leave that town to another town to have a good haircut. It was really frustrating for people until a guy came around who is not only good with what he is doing but has the best customer service around.Every man I know in my town now flocks to there to get a decent haircut.

Look for a bad product or service and improve it.

4. Hobby/ Passion:

No matter your hobby/passion there’s a market for it (that’s tweetable). Whether, it is talking or sweeping the floor there’s a place for you. Search within what you’re ready to die for, therein you can find your money-making machine.

5. Network:

“You are the average of five people you spend (network) the most time with”- Jim Rohn. And also remember that “your network determines your net worth “. You can have a thousand and one business ideas by networking with the right people.

Look around, within, above and beneath you, business ideas are just staring you on the face.

Remember: The world is full of great business ideas but there are not enough great business men. (tweetable)

(1) (Reply)

PAPI For Research Agencies / U.i Student I Need Help. / Best painters and screeder in Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.