Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Question about Ooni Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Question about Ooni Of Ife (476 Views)

This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking / Ooni Of Ife Chills With Oba Of Elegushi After Being Snubbed By Oba Of Lagos.PIC / Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question about Ooni Of Ife by ratchy: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
There is this argument between my colleagues and I earlier today about the young king and his Father

Here goes the question

Knowing very well that he cant prostrate to anyone again even his own parents

Will his Father prostrate to him or just bow? as a sign of gesture

Your contributions will highly be appreciated

I want to beat these guys in my office hands down

(1) (Reply)

Shabaka-men Of Afrika And Nigeria's Pan-africanists Presents Afrikan Men's Yarn! / 2015: What Was Your Achievements And Failures? / 5 Completely Different New Year's Days Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.