Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 (33211 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Endtime : Immortality By 2035 : China Embrace Silicon Valley Trans-humanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is an interesting article by a man of God called Don Koenig, he's American. He is taking about the Second Coming of CHRIST here, not the Rapture. He makes so much sense, please read this!!!!! Wow!!!!!

If you do a quick Google study on the Internet on the year that Jesus was crucified you will see that there are those claiming all sorts of proof why they know the correct year of the crucifixion. You can find some very good arguments why their date is correct but the problem is that their dates span every year from 30 AD to 35 AD. They might all have good arguments but they certainly can’t all be correct. If you only read the arguments on one website you might be convinced that this is the year that Jesus was crucified but after you read many of these top sites that talk about the date of the Lord’s crucifixion you probably should come to the conclusion that a conclusive date for the crucifixion is elusive. Scholars can all agree that Jesus was crucified between 30-35 AD but narrowing it down beyond that involves cherry picking facts and subjective reasoning. It is
my view that the dating of the crucifixion with certainty is not possible with the data that we now have available.

The reason I bring this up is because I think the return of Jesus and the millennial rest will begin 2000 years from the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. There are many reasons why I believe this. For example, there is the creation week and the two passages where it says that a day is as a thousand years to the Lord (Ps 90:4, 2 Pet 3:cool
and six times in Revelation it mentions that our reign with Jesus, when Satan is bound, will be for one thousand years (one Sabbath day). So it is obvious to me that the seven-day creation model is still in play and those in Christ will enter
the Lord’s rest or the seventh day. There are “types” or similitude’s in the Bible and it is all by design to show us God’s plan. For example, there is Ho 6:2 passage that talks about the Lord reviving us after two days and raising us up
on the third day. That should not be surprising since Jesus Himself was raised on the third day and we are His spiritual Body.

There also are a number of 6000 year hints such as God’s Spirit striving with man for 120 years (120 Jubilees or 6000 years) – (Gen 6:3) . God’s Spirit would not strive with man in the millennium because His Spirit will have been poured out on all flesh. All will have the knowledge of the Lord in the millennial reign. The seven-day model and prophetic “types” should be rather obvious since the Jewish system was based on six days of work and one day of rest. Even in the New Testament we see it played out in Mr 9:2 when Jesus is shown in His glory to Peter, James, and John after six days. Anyway, there are many such “types” and similitude’s in the Bible that suggest a biblical week of 7000
years.

Therefore, if we know when the Lord was cut off and know that it had to be at the end of fourth day before the lasts days of the week of 7000 years, I think we can know the season of the Lord’s return in glory for the seventh day
millennial reign. It will take place somewhere between 2030 and 2035 AD. So if you believe the Bride will be taken seven years sooner or even before that time like me, the Rapture.would occur no later than 2028 and it is likely that it will occur several years sooner.

No one knows what day Jesus will come as a thief in the night for His Bride because it won’t happen until the Father tells Jesus to go get her. Even so, the Lord will return in Glory to fulfill the fall feasts to Israel just as He fulfilled allnthe spring feasts at His first coming. So the astute can know that Jesus will return in Glory on a fall feast day (probably on the two-day Feast of Trumpets) between 2030 and 2035 AD.

That is about as close as I will ever get to setting dates. I think the Church should know the general season because we are not in darkness that this day should overtake us like a thief (1Th 5:4). I do not know how much clearer Paul could have said that. The Church should be aware of the general time of the Lord’s coming.

Years ago I wrote 25 articles about events taking place on earth that correlate to indicate the general season of the Lord’s physical return to earth. Guess what? If you read those articles and look at these world events, the astute
should come to the conclusion that this downward slide of the world cannot go beyond the 2030’s without the world destroying itself. It is also obvious to me that Christian institutions have become like an out of control weed with
evil birds nesting in their upper branches that are helping corrupt the whole loaf with sin. If you do not have a clue what I am talking about or what Jesus was talking about in those parables read this article, The Parables of Matthew 13 , and also read how the seven parables relate to the
Lord’s seven letters to the seven churches in Revelation. Jesus was clear that there would be an end of this age. Ages do not go on forever and the Church Age has lasted for nearly two thousand years (two, one-thousand-year
days). God will be consistent and He will fulfill His week timeline seen through the earthly ages and also seen through Israel’s holy convocations and similitude’s or “types” in scripture.

Some might say it has already been more than 6000 years since creation. How would they know? The calendars have changed over time and they are not reliable. For example, the Jews say there has only been 5771 years since
creation. They are wrong but it’s not over 6000 years yet either. Bishop Usher’s dating is also wrong. Jesus was not born 4004 years from creation like he calculated. More likely Jesus died 4000 years from creation at the end the
fourth day and that puts us in the last days (last three days of the week) just like scripture claimed ever since the death of Jesus. (I say Usher was wrong because experts say If Abram was actually born when Terah was 70 as Genesis
11:26 seems to imply, Usher’s dating would be off by 60 years.)
As an aside, We can rule out that the Lord is using Biblical years of 360 days each because if that were true we would already have been in the millennium around the turn of the century. That was much of Grant Jeffery’s theory in his book “ Armageddon Appointment with Destiny” but he was obvious wrong. I think God uses a Gentile solar calendar when we are in the time of the Gentiles and He uses the Jewish moon based calendar when He is dealing with the Jews. Apparently God also changed the actual length of the year on earth so the calendars actually did reflect reality. The changes in the annual year have been recorded in the Bible.

The day that Joshua warred against the armies of the five kings of the Amorites, the sun and moon stood still in the heavens. That was a double day and apparently whatever caused it also changed the 365 day calendar to 360 days.
Then many years later Hezekiah got his life extended by 15 years and the proof that God would do it was that the sun-dial went backward. At that time the calendar changed back to 365 days and shortly after the Kingdom fell to the
Gentiles.

You think the change of the length of years is a bit far fetch? Well, all ancient calendars also reflect this change, not just the Jewish. How did this happen? That is beyond the scope of this post but read “ Planets in Collision ” or similar works that talk about the catastrophic earth events of Old Testament times. In short, the orbit around the sun was apparently changed by interaction with some heavenly body. It will happen again in the seven-year tribulation when
we again see 1260 days that also are exactly 42 months and exactly 3.5 years. Now you also know why peoples hearts are failing them from the roaring of the waves and from seeing what is coming upon the earth – it’s not just a
few more earthquakes and floods on the earth that will bring in the tribulation. What will actually happen will be truly earth-shaking).

Maybe the Church has a decade left to work before the Rapture but almost certainly it does not have more than two. The time to work for the Lord grows short.

http://www.thepropheticyears.com/wordpress/biblical-week-indicates-the-kingdom-on-earth-establish-2030-2035.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by ayinde2ade(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
cry Lord av mercy on me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2015

Very precisely, and this is the first time am revealing that great secret here

Don't ask me how I know!!

7 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2015
1feness:
grin grin grin grin grin
Nnaa why are you laughing?? grin If you are an Atheist, plz come out, you are too young to be there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Tosinex:
Very precisely, and this is the first time am revealing that great secret here
Don't ask me how I know!!
You might be correct... it falls between 2030 - 2035. Bible prophecies have to be fulfilled before the Second coming of CHRIST but the Rapture is imminent, it can happen at anytime. The time is short.. The end of age is very near, maximum is in the next 15 yrs. American scientists are running helter skelter about the EMP blast that might hit the earth in 2022 & end human civilization. And also Ukrainian scientists have envisioned an Asteroid that will hit the earth in 2032, they said its effect will be 5 times the effect of Nuclear bomb. These people are not Christians but they have seen it. What they dont know is that these are all the prophecies that were mentioned in the book of revelation that will come upon the earth during the great tribulation.

19 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2015
ayinde2ade:
cry Lord av mercy on me
Bro you don't need to be scared or anything. If you have not accepted Jesus CHRIST as your Lord and Personal Saviour, plz do so. That is the only way of your escape from this wrath that will come upon the earth. He promised us believers that He will deliver us from the wrath to come. So if you have accepted CHRIST as your Lord and Saviour, u gat nothing to worry about. It is written in the Bible that If you believe in your heart that Jesus CHRIST died for your sins and proclaim with your mouth that He is the son of God, you shall be saved.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Noted
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2015
jiggaz:
Noted
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2015
xx

5 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by jiggaz(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2015
Noted
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by nairaindia: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2015
K
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Motherfucker2: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2015
Who wrote the bible ??
When was the exact date Jesus was born ??
Who was his father ?? The holy spirit who impregnated his mum ??
Who founded a religion and called it Christianity ??
Why don't you practice the things written in the Bible where he told Timothy to drink alcohol,
where he told people to kill every person in the whole city Judges 18:27, Jeremaih 50:21, where Solomon had more than 3000 wives, a whole 7 nation was killed because of nothing Deuternomy 7:16, God killed a man because he don't wanna impregnate his brother's wife 38:9-10
??
I permit no woman to teach or have authority over any man, she is to be silent 1 Timothy 2:12.
I will make you eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters Jeremaih 19:9
God kills all Egyptian first born Exodus 12:29
A tribe killed and their virgin girls raped because the didn't show up for roll call Judges 21: 1-23.
God hepls Samson kill 50, 000 men because he lost a bet Judges 14:11-19

Some people can not use their brain to think.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by brunofarad(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2015
Another date

Stop all these guess work
And. Just prepare for our. Lord's coming.

We are building a world class company.
Watch out for us in the news sometime in the future.

¤•• FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA ••¤

10 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Motherfucker2: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2015
Jesus who you claimed died over 2 billion years ago called you on phone and said "My son, listen carefully, go tell the world I'm coming in 2035 ??

Religion is a big scam

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by DankemzI(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2015
This is scam of the highest other by the Devil The Bible say's he's coming like a thief in the Night so this Satan wants us to relax and sin till God strikes back! Tell the Devil we're wiser grin

Matthew 24 Says it all
"Matthew 24 (KJV) 1. And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 3. And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4. And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8. All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley 16. Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17. Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18. Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20. But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21. For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25. Behold, I have told you before. 26. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30. And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 32. Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33. So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39. And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. 45. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? 46. Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49. And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50. The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51. And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

27 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2015
Lol. This Jesus seff..

3 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2015
Well quite frankly I cant wait.

The sooner the better. Especially for my dear country.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2015
God forgive ussad
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Mariecakes(f): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by nnamdismart25(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2015
grin
grin grin ; grin ;
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2015
DankemzI:
This is scam by the devil
ok keep doing evil
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Mattada: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2015
Say God!
Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Timoleon(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2015
g
brunofarad:
Another date
g

Thats just what it is, another date. was there a year 1030 to 1035? the list just kips getting longer, he wont be the first to predict, neither will he be the last. even the bible acknowledges that people will come to tell us wen jesus will return, however, even the son of man knows not when the hour will be.

i might as well continue in sin till 2029...

7 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by lanre316: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2015
Jesus has been coming soon for the past 200 years and most likely, he will keep coming soon for the next 200 years.

Relax people, this is not the first prediction of rapture date and sure it won't be the last. Just like it's predecessors, this prediction is going to fail woefully. How do I know? Cos "NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR".

7 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by veraiyke(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2015
Wasted effort. Christ has already come in spirit as he promised and the descerning eyes know this from their proper studying of the signs which Christ gave in the scripture.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by free2ryhme: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2015
even Jesus christ does not know His owning coming talk-less of a mortal man created by God

5 Likes

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by lonelydora: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2015
Bible didn't tell us the exact dates. as long as you put a date up there, it's 100% fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2015
jiggaz:
This is an interesting article by a man of God called Don Koenig, he's American. He is taking about the Second Coming of CHRIST here, not the Rapture. He makes so much sense, please read this!!!!! Wow!!!!!

If you do a quick Google study on the Internet on the year that Jesus was crucified you will see that there are those claiming all sorts of proof why they know the correct year of the crucifixion. You can find some very good arguments why their date is correct but the problem is that their dates span every year from 30 AD to 35 AD. They might all have good arguments but they certainly can’t all be correct. If you only read the arguments on one website you might be convinced that this is the year that Jesus was crucified but after you read many of these top sites that talk about the date of the Lord’s crucifixion you probably should come to the conclusion that a conclusive date for the crucifixion is elusive. Scholars can all agree that Jesus was crucified between 30-35 AD but narrowing it down beyond that involves cherry picking facts and subjective reasoning. It is
my view that the dating of the crucifixion with certainty is not possible with the data that we now have available.

The reason I bring this up is because I think the return of Jesus and the millennial rest will begin 2000 years from the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. There are many reasons why I believe this. For example, there is the creation week and the two passages where it says that a day is as a thousand years to the Lord (Ps 90:4, 2 Pet 3:cool
and six times in Revelation it mentions that our reign with Jesus, when Satan is bound, will be for one thousand years (one Sabbath day). So it is obvious to me that the seven-day creation model is still in play and those in Christ will enter
the Lord’s rest or the seventh day. There are “types” or similitude’s in the Bible and it is all by design to show us God’s plan. For example, there is Ho 6:2 passage that talks about the Lord reviving us after two days and raising us up
on the third day. That should not be surprising since Jesus Himself was raised on the third day and we are His spiritual Body.

There also are a number of 6000 year hints such as God’s Spirit striving with man for 120 years (120 Jubilees or 6000 years) – (Gen 6:3) . God’s Spirit would not strive with man in the millennium because His Spirit will have been poured out on all flesh. All will have the knowledge of the Lord in the millennial reign. The seven-day model and prophetic “types” should be rather obvious since the Jewish system was based on six days of work and one day of rest. Even in the New Testament we see it played out in Mr 9:2 when Jesus is shown in His glory to Peter, James, and John after six days. Anyway, there are many such “types” and similitude’s in the Bible that suggest a biblical week of 7000
years.

Therefore, if we know when the Lord was cut off and know that it had to be at the end of fourth day before the lasts days of the week of 7000 years, I think we can know the season of the Lord’s return in glory for the seventh day
millennial reign. It will take place somewhere between 2030 and 2035 AD. So if you believe the Bride will be taken seven years sooner or even before that time like me, the Rapture.would occur no later than 2028 and it is likely that it will occur several years sooner.

No one knows what day Jesus will come as a thief in the night for His Bride because it won’t happen until the Father tells Jesus to go get her. Even so, the Lord will return in Glory to fulfill the fall feasts to Israel just as He fulfilled allnthe spring feasts at His first coming. So the astute can know that Jesus will return in Glory on a fall feast day (probably on the two-day Feast of Trumpets) between 2030 and 2035 AD.

That is about as close as I will ever get to setting dates. I think the Church should know the general season because we are not in darkness that this day should overtake us like a thief (1Th 5:4). I do not know how much clearer Paul could have said that. The Church should be aware of the general time of the Lord’s coming.

Years ago I wrote 25 articles about events taking place on earth that correlate to indicate the general season of the Lord’s physical return to earth. Guess what? If you read those articles and look at these world events, the astute
should come to the conclusion that this downward slide of the world cannot go beyond the 2030’s without the world destroying itself. It is also obvious to me that Christian institutions have become like an out of control weed with
evil birds nesting in their upper branches that are helping corrupt the whole loaf with sin. If you do not have a clue what I am talking about or what Jesus was talking about in those parables read this article, The Parables of Matthew 13 , and also read how the seven parables relate to the
Lord’s seven letters to the seven churches in Revelation. Jesus was clear that there would be an end of this age. Ages do not go on forever and the Church Age has lasted for nearly two thousand years (two, one-thousand-year
days). God will be consistent and He will fulfill His week timeline seen through the earthly ages and also seen through Israel’s holy convocations and similitude’s or “types” in scripture.

Some might say it has already been more than 6000 years since creation. How would they know? The calendars have changed over time and they are not reliable. For example, the Jews say there has only been 5771 years since
creation. They are wrong but it’s not over 6000 years yet either. Bishop Usher’s dating is also wrong. Jesus was not born 4004 years from creation like he calculated. More likely Jesus died 4000 years from creation at the end the
fourth day and that puts us in the last days (last three days of the week) just like scripture claimed ever since the death of Jesus. (I say Usher was wrong because experts say If Abram was actually born when Terah was 70 as Genesis
11:26 seems to imply, Usher’s dating would be off by 60 years.)
As an aside, We can rule out that the Lord is using Biblical years of 360 days each because if that were true we would already have been in the millennium around the turn of the century. That was much of Grant Jeffery’s theory in his book “ Armageddon Appointment with Destiny” but he was obvious wrong. I think God uses a Gentile solar calendar when we are in the time of the Gentiles and He uses the Jewish moon based calendar when He is dealing with the Jews. Apparently God also changed the actual length of the year on earth so the calendars actually did reflect reality. The changes in the annual year have been recorded in the Bible.

The day that Joshua warred against the armies of the five kings of the Amorites, the sun and moon stood still in the heavens. That was a double day and apparently whatever caused it also changed the 365 day calendar to 360 days.
Then many years later Hezekiah got his life extended by 15 years and the proof that God would do it was that the sun-dial went backward. At that time the calendar changed back to 365 days and shortly after the Kingdom fell to the
Gentiles.

You think the change of the length of years is a bit far fetch? Well, all ancient calendars also reflect this change, not just the Jewish. How did this happen? That is beyond the scope of this post but read “ Planets in Collision ” or similar works that talk about the catastrophic earth events of Old Testament times. In short, the orbit around the sun was apparently changed by interaction with some heavenly body. It will happen again in the seven-year tribulation when
we again see 1260 days that also are exactly 42 months and exactly 3.5 years. Now you also know why peoples hearts are failing them from the roaring of the waves and from seeing what is coming upon the earth – it’s not just a
few more earthquakes and floods on the earth that will bring in the tribulation. What will actually happen will be truly earth-shaking).

Maybe the Church has a decade left to work before the Rapture but almost certainly it does not have more than two. The time to work for the Lord grows short.

http://www.thepropheticyears.com/wordpress/biblical-week-indicates-the-kingdom-on-earth-establish-2030-2035.html
Jesus said he will come like a thief!

Nobody know the time but the time is near just like rainy season

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary- Teachings Of The Early Church Fathers- / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Father Emmanuel Akalue Reacts To Patrick Edet’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.