Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East (22825 Views)

Bakassi Member Shoots Unarmed Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Bakassi Boys In Aba, 3 Die (Graphic Photos) / 25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by rolexsms(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
The rate of killing by our own brothers in the east is so painful now.... yesterday I lost a relative.. he travelled to the village and when he was coming from the villa... he called us and told us he is close to lagos... we were happy.. his wife prepared his food for him and his little daughter was already jumping every where happy... after some time ..the next thing I heard was my phone ringing.... when I picked the call.. I was told that Mr tony had slumped at Maza Maza peace motor park ...I entered bike from ajangbadi straight to maza maza.. when I got their I saw him dead... the driver said he just came down from the bus.. slumped and died.. and that was the end.... this is the way many people die now.. without any thing happening to them.... someone just travels to the village.. and once his back the next thing is death or sickness.. why? we need to put a stop to this nonsense.. #thisnonsensemuststop enough is enough ...can something like the Bakasi boys still be brought up?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Ibelong2God: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
My brother, take his corpse for autopsy. He might have eaten poison or had cardiac arrest

=modified=

Why is this on frontpage? Nah Nah Nah

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by rolexsms(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ibelong2God:
My brother, take his corpse for autopsy. He might have eaten poison or had cardiac arrest
my brother he was poisoned... my village youth has already taken up the matter and have found out the killer... he was killed by his only brother... their parents gave birth to only two of them...the brother of Mr Tony gave the family land to a native doctor to use... so when mr Tony got to the village he told him it wasn't proper.. then the brother poisoned him.. everything inside mr tonies body was melted to fluid....

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Eledan: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
A friend of mine that is also a contractor/supplier to my office also lost his life while coming back to lagos from the east under such very unclear and suspicious circumstances. He actually died just after crossing into Ore while in the bus.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Maxi112: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
I dnt blv in all this trash, na for only Nigeria movies e dey exist.... if e pain u carry d matter go court... oya! leave d way mk I pass

8 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by ramdris(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
I am finding it hard to see how Bakassi boys can be arresting people who have the intention of killing others. It's quite different from stealing na. Op is high on Onitsha weed or what. As for your bro, RIP to him.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by ruggedboy01: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
We don't need those vampires again angry sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Movic1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Igbo "blothers" be like.. hmmm dx Op is a yoruba

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by orisa37: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Bakasi boys should come back. It is a better plan for the security of the se.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by drake22: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Scam alert.
So you want to create a motion that Igbo people do charm to kill.

I heard of a man that died on his return from Ogbomosho his leg started to swell up.
Non sense.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Anticabal: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yeah right...nice movie bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by rolexsms(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
am an igbo person too am not high on anything and ive just said my mind .....

22 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by TechRev: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Go do autopsy if your story is true. Useless Nigerians and their assumptions.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by NinaTohBadt(f): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by looseweight: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
It can be painful when you loose a loved one.
However, this is 21st century, things are changing with d speed of light. Bakassi boys won't be useful this period of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
After all the killings,some of the bakassi boys ran mad,while some of them died from their deeds

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by asEdeyHOT: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
How about IPOD Youths?

Why cant they protect Biafraland?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by johnydon22(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Such mindless idiotic capital jungle justice should never be encouraged anywhere in the world.

It only takes an idiot to propose such abject lunacy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by menix(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Seriously I thought I was the only dude who wants Bakassi boyz to return..

They need to cleanse the South East once more, if possible chase those who will run to lagos nd eliminate them..

I say if we get Biafra the north go just dey look us from afar as we go dey use juju kill ourselves..

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by WilyWily: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
You registered on de 6th of December

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by imsuboi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
sorry bro.. it might be an embolism or heart attack.

take heart
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by igboboy3(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sorry for your loss, but that is not the reason for the reintroduction of Bakassi Boys

Maybe your friend had an undiagnosed cardiac problem. Maybe he was hypertensive and didn't know it.

Na too much Nollywood dey cause all this tin angry

5 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Pavore9: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
So sad.
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by WIZGUY69(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
cool

onye nzuzu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by eleko1: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nah like dis BiAfra contri go be embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by okeyley: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
the rate anti Igbo thread makes front these days is alarming.

#WhyThisHate?

24 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by meforyou1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Op, your brother wasn't poisoned, he had heart attack. And I advise you to go and do medical checkup yourself. A friend of mine lost his twin brother in ijebu ode some weeks ago. A guy of about 35 years. And it was confirmed that the guy had high blood pressure

3 Likes

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by porrigeyam(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
all the posters above saying nonsense... na una sabi
op I understand you very well, people are wicked, they might have killed him as you said, infact they killed him..
yoruba, Igbo,Edo,nupe, I fear them die
even thou I'm 1 of this tribes...they are wicked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by godoluwa(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
END TIME DEATH
Re: We Need Bakassi Boys Again In The East by Bambless1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
@OP Whats The Title Of That Movie? EVIL BROTHER? THE DEATH OF MR TONY? Or THE RETURN OF BAKASSI BOIS? I Want To Get The Complete Season cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Pictures Of Slavery You Have Never Seen! (Graphic) / DPO Used Tear Gas On Me, Called Me A Prostitute – Rape Victim / Cultist Nabbed After Robbing Student In Rivers, Pistol Recovered. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.