Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” (1752 Views)

Aroms Aigbehi: "How I Lost N100million To Herdsmen In Edo State" (Video) / Jafaru Isa Returns N100million To EFCC / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by MaBuk(f): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
The Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Tuesday presented a budget proposal of N67billion to the State House of Assembly for the 2016 fiscal year.
Presenting the budget, Mr. Fayose said the figure represents a 17 percent reduction in the 2015 appropriation, which was N80billion.
According to him, the cut was informed by his government’s decision to live within its means and avoid proposing unrealizable projects.
The governor clarified that he decided to involve the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission to monitor the implementation in order to prevent “political petitioners” from peddling lies against his government.
The governor appropriated N100 million to his “stomach infrastructure” programme, and also restored the scrapped Social Security Scheme for the indigent, which was initiated by the Kayode Fayemi-led government.
Mr. Fayose said 10,000 persons would continue to receive the sum of N5, 000 monthly from January, 2016.
Giving the details of the budget tagged Budget of Purposeful and Strategic Transformation, Mr. Fayose said N24billion and N44billion were earmarked for capital and recurrent expenditures respectively.
Under the capital expenditure, Mr. Fayose said the proposed airport, Oja Oba Market and the Flyover would become realities in 2016, being part of his efforts to give Ekiti a befitting facelift.
He expressed dissatisfaction with the huge recurrent figure of N43 billion, saying it was to enable him cater for workers’ welfare, which is a priority of his government.
He reiterated his position against the plan by the Nigeria Governors’ Forum to either retrench or cut the N18, 000 minimum wage, saying his government won’t associate with any anti-people policy.
Mr. Fayose said he recorded a 70 per cent budget performance in 2015, despite the dwindling revenues caused by slump in oil prices in the international market.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/194836-fayose-presents-n67bn-budget-assigns-n100million-to-stomach-infrastructure.html

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by wilybebsy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
The stomach infrastructure governor, if na PMB now we no go hear word. Mtcheeeeew hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by Redomi(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fayose himself. Ekiti people are really hungry o.
No wonder they like dancing Awilo Logomba with Azonto in that moment when they see rice.
Proudly from one of the oil producing States.
Ondo state...............My place of pride.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by erunz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fayose my man
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Budget of Ekiti state not even up to d size of budget of ONE ministry under Fashola... yet one fool is comparing Fashola wuth Fayose..

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
70% budget performance in cutting POMO and FISH..... A disgrace to the Fountain of Knowledge State..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by amnesty7: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
I always wonder how it is to have a big thug entrusted with a whole state's destiny at his control. Some1 that doesn't even spare his own mother.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by aieromon(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Under the capital expenditure, Mr. Fayose said the proposed airport, Oja Oba Market and the Flyover would become realities in 2016, being part of his efforts to give Ekiti a befitting facelift.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by fistonati(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
The man dt keeps to his words. That didn't forget what won him d election. Unlike ajimobi and buhari dt promised 20.000 jobs yearly and #5.000 monthly payments to d youth's.

Never fail on ur promises it may come back to hunt you.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by fistonati(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
The man dt keeps to his words. That didn't forget what won him d election. Unlike ajimobi and buhari dt promised 20.000 jobs yearly and #5.000 monthly payments to d youth's.

Wailers una food don come oo
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by kennydee05(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fayose, so with this N67 billion budget hope you will be able to provide sustainable development to Ekiti people?

Ekiti people Eku ijoba Fayose!!!!!!

Whereas, Jigawa Governor, Badaru just sent N137.2 billion budget proposal to the State House of Assembly for the 2016
fiscal year.
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by ndcide(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Diligent governor
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by GudluckIBB(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fayose u see u and ur party?

The money dasuki stole can turn Ekiti to Dubai yet you will be running ur wide mouth criticising buhari

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by Yello1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
U need nt talk am,do am so we go see first. 4 dos saying ekiti peopl are hungry peopl and claiming 2 come frm oil rich states make una check ur purse and see waitn dey inside as we don enter festive period.congrat as u remain hungry oooo.
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by Episteme2(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
amnesty7:
I always wonder how it is to have a big thug entrusted with a whole state's destiny at his control. Some1 that doesn't even spare his own mother.
The goodnews is that he's performing. He doesn't owe salaries and he identifies with his people. He doesn't sweet-talk but he is a realist. Intimidating CV does not necessarily translate into good governance. What did Fayemi do that Fayose isn't doing better? There is no theory that states that intelligentias handle and control a state's destiny better than others. At least, he supervises the cheques he signs and approves. Majority of his people share this same sentiments with him and he speaks the language they understand.
So, leave Fayose alone. He is a radical politician else his detractors would have illegally removed him from office. He defied all moves made to steal the mandate freely given to him by his people. I suppose, that's why you called him a thug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by arresa: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Episteme2:

The goodnews is that he's performing. He doesn't owe salaries and he identifies with his people. He doesn't sweet-talk but he is a realist. Intimidating CV does not necessarily translate into good governance. What did Fayemi do that Fayose isn't doing better? There is no theory that states that intelligentias handle and control a state's destiny better than others. At least, he supervises the cheques he signs and approves. Majority of his people share this same sentiments with him and he speaks the language they understand.
So, leave Fayose alone. He is a radical politician else his detractors would have illegally removed him from office. He defied all moves made to steal the mandate freely given to him by his people. I suppose, that's why you called him a thug.

Performing commissioning roadside kponmo and so on..

You people obviously have your own warped and crooked interpretation for performance.

Fayemi performed better than many governors in Nigeria.

While it took akpabio 8 years to build 1 single hospital, Fayemi built and commissioned a 300 bed hospital in less than 4 years. Would you like to see the roads, water works and all the other projects he started and commissioned in less than 4 years.

Second though, I don't think you really know what you are talking about..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by Acermoon(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
I just confirm my thought sha.... Fayose have nothing for ekiti people.....

Stomach infrastructure...
Flyover... (maybe one)
Oja oba...

Oga gaan ni..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by gebest: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
just 68 billion, fayose don finish ekiti state.
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by gebest: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
olatunji21:
70% budget performance in cutting POMO and FISH..... A disgrace to the Fountain of Knowledge State..
my brother i tire o

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by gebest: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
fistonati:

it took fayose two years to fulfil this promise, PMB is just six months, so patience.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by NigeriaReports: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
@ mynd44 , where are the pictures ... seems u re .....
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by NigeriaReports: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
@ mynd44 , where are the pictures ...

Just take a look at what this one did here , Not Minding the heading https://www.nairaland.com/2789609/fayose-presenting-n67bn-ekiti-state
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by MaBuk(f): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
If he is going to be paying 5000 to the unemployed, what is the source of revenue for the Ekiti?
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by ifyan(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Is this good for the people of the state.

Hmmm what can I say, the ball is in your court Ekiti residents
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by Mightymanna(m): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2015
ekiti 67billion jigawa1 37billions.we are watching
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by Vikkie14: 1:53am On Dec 09, 2015
An HUNGRY man is an ANGRY man.
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by linuxuser(m): 2:01am On Dec 09, 2015
So if your Fayemi is wonder making man, why was he booted out shamefully? He must be doing something wrong?

arresa:

Performing commissioning roadside kponmo and so on..

You people obviously have your own warped and crooked interpretation for performance.

Fayemi performed better than many governors in Nigeria.

While it took akpabio 8 years to build 1 single hospital, Fayemi built and commissioned a 300 bed hospital in less than 4 years. Would you like to see the roads, water works and all the other projects he started and commissioned in less than 4 years.

Second though, I don't think you really know what you are talking about..
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by Vikkie14: 2:04am On Dec 09, 2015
According to him, the cut was informed by his government’s decision to live within its means and avoid proposing unrealizable projects.
The governor clarified that he decided to involve the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission to monitor the implementation in order to prevent “political petitioners” from peddling lies against his government.
Chai..... See UpperCut Blow.

<<<<<<WARNING>>>>>>
......KnockOut Ahead......
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by greatiyk4u(m): 3:18am On Dec 09, 2015
67billion a budget 4 a state government?..........many individuals in Nigeria can comfortably fund that meager budget...............now I understand y he talks too much, he has less work 2 do couple with he is short of ideas
Re: Fayose Presents N67bn Budget, Assigns N100million To “Stomach Infrastructure” by arresa: 5:23am On Dec 09, 2015
linuxuser:
So if your Fayemi is wonder making man, why was he booted out shamefully? He must be doing something wrong?

The fact that he didn't get reelected means he did not do what I asserted he did for his people or what's the meaning of your silly and pointless rubbish..?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University /fce Students Fleeing The Boiling City Of Zaria. / Photos From Former Military Head Of State, Abdulsalami Abubakar's Son's Wedding / I Have 6 Univ Degrees,bought My Jamb Form From Being A Conductor-dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.