Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Have 4 Spirits Guarding Me, I Had A Child At 19 – Ooni Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Have 4 Spirits Guarding Me, I Had A Child At 19 – Ooni Of Ife (973 Views)

Canada At 150: Ooni Of Ife & Wife Land In Canada. See How They Were Received / This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking / Ooni Of Ife Chills With Oba Of Elegushi After Being Snubbed By Oba Of Lagos.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 4 Spirits Guarding Me, I Had A Child At 19 – Ooni Of Ife by olascojojo: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
http://www.castolee.com/2015/12/i-have-4-spirits-guarding-me-i-had.html

The new Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, has given details about his life from childhood to date.

In an exclusive interview with TVC News, the new Ooni speaks about his life and mounting the stool of his fore-fathers.

“I used to tell people when I was growing up that I don’t walk alone. I have spirits guarding me.”

“I do things out of the ordinary. I started a family at 19 and fed the family at that age. Afterwards I started my business. I’ve always been a very unassuming child but at the end of the day I excel,” he said.

1 Share

Re: I Have 4 Spirits Guarding Me, I Had A Child At 19 – Ooni Of Ife by greatness22(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmm! Kabiyesi, u try.

1 Like

Re: I Have 4 Spirits Guarding Me, I Had A Child At 19 – Ooni Of Ife by amiskurie(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
I had to tune my tv to channels,I can't miss the recorded one again.
Re: I Have 4 Spirits Guarding Me, I Had A Child At 19 – Ooni Of Ife by adedayourt(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
dey yaff strt again

1 Like

Re: I Have 4 Spirits Guarding Me, I Had A Child At 19 – Ooni Of Ife by notmywill: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
The same as everyone else, dear Ooni.

The spirits are called guardian angels and EVERYONE has one.

Then again, starting a family at 19 is terribly cliché and NOT extraordinary.
Just put a randy teenage dude and a naive girl in a room or maybe in the bush, and then BOOM! We have a family.

1 Like

Re: I Have 4 Spirits Guarding Me, I Had A Child At 19 – Ooni Of Ife by Funjosh(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Kabiesi cheesy
Re: I Have 4 Spirits Guarding Me, I Had A Child At 19 – Ooni Of Ife by Howmanage: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2015
notmywill:
The same as everyone else, dear Ooni.

The spirits are called guardian angels and EVERYONE has one.

Then again, starting a family at 19 is terribly cliché and NOT extraordinary.
Just put a randy teenage dude and a naive girl in a room or maybe in the bush, and then BOOM! We have a family.

except he didn't disown the child, and the girl didn't abort the baby

(1) (Reply)

The People Who Drink Human Blood / Exposed! Things They Won’t Tell You About The New Tor Tiv, Prof James Ayatse.. ( / Virginity Not Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.