Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,658 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" (2122 Views)

Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by miosenijo8775: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
What's in a name?
RELATED: Here's What Fans Had to Say About Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Son Saint West
Kim Kardashian, 35, gave birth to her son Saint with husband Kanye West on Saturday, and sources close to the stars are opening up about the meaning behind the baby's unique moniker.
One of the reasons Kim and Kanye went with the name Saint is that it goes perfectly with the middle name they chose, Robert. Kim has always considered her dad to be a saint. So Saint Robert is ideal
Another source claimed Kim's difficult pregnancy influenced her decision the second time around, referring to baby Saint as a "blessing."

Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by kossyablaze(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chai I tire
Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by ayinde2ade(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin kanye west face eh?....
Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by mondaymorin: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
his daughter is cute and beautiful
Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by miosenijo8775: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2015
mondaymorin:
his daughter is cute and beautiful
u wwan marry am??
Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by mondaymorin: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2015
miosenijo8775:
u wwan marry am??
if I get the oppourtunity...I fit io
Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by Nickymezor(f): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Saint Robert West welcome to d world, tho I find ur name "Saint" so weiiiirrrddd.
Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by mondaymorin: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2015
smiley
Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by themejiwalker(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by mondaymorin: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
themejiwalker:
Happy Birthday Tybeauty Don't bother to send my cake. I'm coming to get it myself smiley
wetin u dey talk

1 Like

Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by mondaymorin: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
nawa oo
Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by mondaymorin: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
looool
Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by mondaymorin: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
ohk
Re: Kim K Reveals Why She Named Her First Son A "Saint" by mondaymorin: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2015
lol

(1) (Reply)

Guitar Solfa Note And Chord / Munachi Abii Talks About Lesbianism. / Who Remembers This Picture And The Drama Associated With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.