Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! (3783 Views)

Wikileaks: Clinton, Obama, Soros Overthrew Pope Benedict In Vatican Coup / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by SirToby(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
I was just a youth corper serving in Auchi, Edo State prior to the 2015 general election. So one day I went to a place called "igbo shade" to buy relaxer and shampoo, then the owner of the shop asked Who has my vote between GEJ and PMB, I told him PMB, then he said he won't vote for PMB because he's a MUSLIM! I paused for a while and I asked; which network are you using, he said MTN (Ahmad farouk was MTN's CEO that time) and etisalat, Good! I asked whether he uses dangote products, he said only his cement that he used to build his house at warrake road. Finally I asked the EPL team he supports he said Arsenal ? So do you know Alisher Usmanov and Mesut Ozil, he said YES, so if you are given a chance to choose a ballon d'or winner between OZIL and EBOUE who has your vote, Ozil he said. I shook my head, pay my bill and I left.
The truth is the majority hailing Donald Trump also have thesame reasoning with the Auchi man. Some of them had muslims as their project supervisors but they never forfeited their project because of that, some are die-hard fans of Man City owned by the Abu dabi guys, they never thought twice before jubilating when musa scored two goals Argentina, their role models are Malcom X, Yaya Toure, Shah Rukh Khan, Dave Chapelle, Zidane, Mo Farah, Benzema, Asari Dokubor etc and they always chant ISLAM is bad!! But they are not concerned with Hitler the roman catholic dude that roasted 6 million Jews! We all woke up to the earth one day and we found ourselves practicing our various religions. I'am not trying to white-colour or downgrade any religion, but religion should not be the reason why you'll just hate someone or people you don't even know and you'll just assume they are evil. Hebrew 4:12 says follow peace with all men and holiness, without which no man can see the lord. Let me end with this Yoruba Adage; There is no way you'll walk and your head won't shake. Learn how to tolerate others. THANKS.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Must you use igbo? Foool igbophobia go kill u der idiot

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by SirToby(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
Must you use igbo? Foool igbophobia go kill u der idiot

Which one is igbophobia ? So your predicament now is because I said I went to igbo shade ? Is there no igbo shade in Auchi ? That was were I went to and I stated it. Get some sleep bro.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by fagbalex(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Well written, somebody is already confused!
Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by gists: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
That is what prejudice can do to a man. People just hate fellow humans without knowing the person they're hating. And worst still without making efforts to know more about the person they hate with passion.
Some pramksters did a survey and posted on youtube. How do people react to Bible passages when they think they're from the Qur'an?
These Dutch pranksters asked members of the public what they thought of some 'shocking' verses from the Islamic holy book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnWw_lH4tQ

I read somewhere that a man admitted to have felt studp!d when he realized 1 Timothy 2:12 (which is in new testament by the way) practically takes the freedom of speech away from women and he had been criticizing Islam for oppressing women.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by eye4eye: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
They hate People of muslim faith so much and they keep travelling to Dubai and Qatar in thousands every week. I have many muslim friends and they are peace loving people. I attended events in mosque more than ten times with my muslim friends.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by SirToby(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
The funny thing is someone will see a muslim and he'll just admit immediately that he's evil without even knowing the person ? And if arsene wenger refuses to use ozil he'll complain! Why ?

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by abduljabbar4(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
gists:
That is what prejudice can do to a man. People just hate fellow humans without knowing the person they're hating. And worst still without making efforts to know more about the person they hate with passion.
Some pramksters did a survey and posted on youtube. How do people react to Bible passages when they think they're from the Qur'an?
These Dutch pranksters asked members of the public what they thought of some 'shocking' verses from the Islamic holy book.

I read somewhere that a man admitted to have felt studp!d when he realized 1 Timothy 2:12 (which is in new testament by the way) practically takes the freedom of speech away from women and he had been criticizing Islam for oppressing women.

They are confused. All of them

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
gists:

abduljabbar4:

They are confused. All of them

the 2 of you are dumber than the word dumb.

explain 1 Timothy 2:12 as quoted below:

But i suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by StOla: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
OP kindly rephrase your reference to Adolf Hitler as a Roman Catholic.

Yes Hitler was Austrian and naturally born to a Catholic family. He never had any religious affiliation in his adult life, nor did he ascribe his race supremacy ideology to a religious belief or crusade. He never shouted "to God be the glory" for his atrocities.

You can however mention that the German who saved as many Jews as possible, Oskar Schindler, was also Austrian and naturally born to a Catholic family. He was known to be mildly religious and was recognised with the award of a papal knighthood for his efforts in sheltering as many Jews as he could in his factory, during the terror of the irreligious Hitler.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by HowFar: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Can't believe the @Op using OZIL and Dangote as example.
This is the most stupid thread I've come across yet.

Who invented practically everything on earth? Who invented the medium you're typing from?

Muslims hate the West but go to any western embassies or ask Syrian refugees where they would most like to live.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by masseratti: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hitler might be born Catholic, but an atheist, av God Muslim in my family, but it's high time moderate Muslim star a Jihad against the radicals messing up the name of the prophet and giving Islam a bad name.
Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
HowFar:

Who invented practically everything on earth? Who invented the medium you're typing from?

Muslims hate the West but go to any western embassies or ask Syrian refugees where they would most like to live.

But christians flock to United Arab Emirate in their thousands on daily basis world wide.

A country govern by the Law Of Sharia.

They claim Muslims are violent yet they keep trouping into their country.

Ask Nigeria celebs.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by gists: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

But i suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, [size=15pt]but to be in silence[/size]

Mr wise. so the one you quoted (which I have generously highlighted for you) is librating abi. Keep fo0ling yourself or is it that you don't understand english enough to know what "to be in silence" mean.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by fistonati(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Muslims are everywhere but d bad eggs are d one putting Muslims in bad shadow of themselves
Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by SirToby(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
HowFar:

All muslims hate the west as if you think for all of them. Do you know how many westerners in kuwait, doha, dubai etc. Haven't you see any westerner working for Al Jazera ?. Wake up bro. Of course I knew the thread will look stupid to you since is not all about cursing ISLAM and calling them names.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by mbhs139(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
aguiyi:

But i suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence

Guy, from my own understanding, what the verse is saying is that women should not speak in the church. I think we have a similar verse in 1st Corritians, where women are enjoined to ask their husbands at home instead of speaking in the church. But what do you have today, women heading the church.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by Aromas: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
SirToby:

Which one is igbophobia ? So your predicament now is because I said I went to igbo shade ? Is there no igbo shade in Auchi ? That was were I went to and I stated it. Get some sleep bro.
No mind that guy jare, his suffering from igbophobia diseases grin Nice write up

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by HowFar: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

But christians flock to United Arab Emirate in their thousands on daily basis world wide.

Ask Nigeria celebs.

What have they ever invented in UAE/Abu Dhabi or Dubai? The day the west refuse to buy oil from the Arabs would be the day they become poor.
Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by OFFICIAL336: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
SirToby:
I was just a youth corper serving in Auchi, Edo State prior to the 2015 general election. So one day I went to a place called "igbo shade" to buy relaxer and shampoo, then the owner of the shop asked Who has my vote between GEJ and PMB, I told him PMB, then he said he won't vote for PMB because he's a MUSLIM! I paused for a while and I asked; which network are you using, he said MTN (Ahmad farouk was MTN's CEO that time) and etisalat, Good! I asked whether he uses dangote products, he said only his cement that he used to build his house at warrake road. Finally I asked the EPL team he supports he said Arsenal ? So do you know Alisher Usmanov and Mesut Ozil, he said YES, so if you are given a chance to choose a ballon d'or winner between OZIL and EBOUE who has your vote, Ozil he said. I shook my head, pay my bill and I left.
The truth is the majority hailing Donald Trump also have thesame reasoning with the Auchi man. Some of them had muslims as their project supervisors but they never forfeited their project because of that, some are die-hard fans of Man City owned by the Abu dabi guys, they never thought twice before jubilating when musa scored two goals Argentina, their role models are Malcom X, Yaya Toure, Shah Rukh Khan, Dave Chapelle, Zidane, Mo Farah, Benzema, Asari Dokubor etc and they always chant ISLAM is bad!! But they are not concerned with Hitler the roman catholic dude that roasted 6 million Jews! We all woke up to the earth one day and we found ourselves practicing our various religions. I'am not trying to white-colour or downgrade any religion, but religion should not be the reason why you'll just hate someone or people you don't even know and you'll just assume they are evil. Hebrew 4:12 says follow peace with all men and holiness, without which no man can see the lord. Let me end with this Yoruba Adage; There is no way you'll walk and your head won't shake. Learn how to tolerate others. THANKS.
End time lies #ETL

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by onyegwu(m): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Op Pls Hitler was never a christian abeg. U people shld stop this cover up for muslims. Muslims are terrorizing the whole world and u are here trying to defend them. Over the last 3 decades have u seen any other religion that has risen to disturb the world the way the muslims are doing now? Isis in syria, aquadar in iraq, Bokoharam in Nigeria etc Nobody shld blame Donald Trump abeg cos they brought it upon their self.
Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by NigLasPresident: 12:12am On Dec 09, 2015
StOla:
OP kindly rephrase your reference to Adolf Hitler as a Roman Catholic.

Yes Hitler was Austrian and naturally born to a Catholic family. He never had any religious affiliation in his adult life, nor did he ascribe his race supremacy ideology to a religious belief or crusade. He never shouted "to God be the glory" for his atrocities.

You can however mention that the German who saved as many Jews as possible, Oskar Schindler, was also Austrian and naturally born to a Catholic family. He was known to be mildly religious and was recognised with the award of a papal knighthood for his efforts in sheltering as many Jews as he could in his factory, during the terror of the irreligious Hitler.

hmmm
Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by naijapips02: 12:22am On Dec 09, 2015
op is deluded.

Did Hitler kill for christ? Are women not general overseers and Leaders in the church? Have you heard anyone quote the bible before shooting or bombing people? Have you heard any christian protest or kill because you abuse Jesus Christ?

There is no comparison here. Islam is a radicalized cult.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 09, 2015
aguiyi:

ah! King james bible and its deceptive translations(although a very good English student would know that it all means the same thing), anyway click 1 Timothy chapter 2 verse 12 and see the inconsistencies of translations, although, majority of the bible translators used I DO NOT PERMIT and ended with SHE MUST BE QUIET!.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 09, 2015
naijapips02:
op is deluded.

Did Hitler kill for christ? Are women not general overseers and Leaders in the church? Have you heard anyone quote the bible before shooting or bombing people? Have you heard any christian protest or kill because you abuse Jesus Christ?

There is no comparison here. Islam is a radicalized cult.
Knights templars killed for christ.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2015
op, you didn't say anything meaningful. Hitler left Christianity when he was a teenager. He hated Christianity and vowed to get rid of Christianity in Germany. That was why he targeted and killed only Jews and Christians.

Hitler went further to say that the only prophet he respects is prophet Mohammed. Why do you think he didn't kill any single Muslim?
Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by naijapips02: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Knights templars killed for christ.

did he shout "Jesus be praised ' before he killed people?
Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by PRYCE(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Ask Nigeria celebs.
First Of all, The UAE was built by mainly christians.... Americans, The French, Britons e.t.c.... Go on YouTube and you'll find documentaries on the UAE there... The Engineers, Architects, E.t.c are mainly Christians... So why won't Christians troop to where they built?

Secondly, You say ruled by Islamic Law? Yes... but not extreme islamic Laws... cos 75% of the people living in Dubai alone are foreigners.... Educate Yourself!
Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by sasquareT(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2015
SirToby:

Fool...you are a monumental fool....if only you know how muslim detest christian you won't come here and be typing trash, I school in Unimaid and I no what I'm saying...Christian world will always playing Civility but their Muslim counterpart otherwise, you see Nigeria as a secular State but it already an Islamic state for the Muslim, sit don there they talk say u are not Biased by the time Islam bring all christian to their knee I wonder if u will still be preaching ur Unbiased sermons, this people are not human you won't listen.if Buhari can say any attack on the Boko Haram is an attack on the North, and Boko Haram single handedly pick him to Dialogue for them with the FG then, with a lot of other Volatile comment credited to him in the past yet someone decide not to vote him and u see that person as been biased I pity you, most of you just buy APC propaganda without asking question, like who is Buhari and his past ulterance and anticedent and the likes that marraud themself as progressive.
Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2015
naijapips02:

did he shout "Jesus be praised ' before he killed people?
Did he? it was more than a person, this was a christian organisation that killed for christ, pls educate yourself on this christian organisation.

Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by SirToby(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2015
sasquareT:

Fool...you are a monumental fool....if only you know how muslim detest christian you won't come here and be typing trash, I school in Unimaid and I no what I'm saying...Christian world will always playing Civility but their Muslim counterpart otherwise, you see Nigeria as a secular State but it already an Islamic state for the Muslim, sit don there they talk say u are not Biased by the time Islam bring all christian to their knee I wonder if u will still be preaching ur Unbiased sermons, this people are not human you won't listen.if Buhari can say any attack on the Boko Haram is an attack on the North, and Boko Haram single handedly pick him to Dialogue for them with the FG then, with a lot of other Volatile comment credited to him in the past yet someone decide not to vote him and u see that person as been biased I pity you, most of you just buy APC propaganda without asking question, like who is Buhari and his past ulterance and anticedent and the likes that marraud themself as progressive.
There is only one language your comment speaks......HATRED. This post is specially made for you to digest. What I hate most is people's double standard lifestyle. You knew you hate ISLAM and you still went to Maiduguri to school ? Listen to yourself bro.
Re: Even There Are Muslims in VATICAN! by Demmzy15(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
PRYCE:
First Of all, The UAE was built by mainly christians.... Americans, The French, Britons e.t.c.... Go on YouTube and you'll find documentaries on the UAE there...

Lies!!!

The Engineers, Architects, E.t.c are mainly Christians... So why won't Christians troop to where they built?

Another lies, CIA Facts book states:"The United Arab Emirates' population is ethnically diverse. According to the CIA, 19% of residents were Emirati, 23% were other Arab (Egyptians, Jordanians) and Iranian, 50% were South Asian, and 8% were other expatriates, including Westerners and East Asians (1982 est.)

Most of the Engineers and others are from South Asia(Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indian, Indonesia, etc) and other Arabia and they're mostly Muslims. In fact the country riches are controlled by the Muslims. The moment the British got out in 1971, that was the end.

Secondly, You say ruled by Islamic Law? Yes... but not extreme islamic Laws... cos 75% of the people living in Dubai alone are foreigners.... Educate Yourself!

Most of the foreigners are Muslims, so Shariah law is still practiced. Based on the Ministry of Economy census in 2005, 76% of the total population was Muslim, 9% Christian, and 15% other (mainly Hindu)

Kisssing is not allowed in public, Muslims are not allowed to consume alcohol(40-80 strokes of the cane), abortion is punishable, Insulting islam is punishable by deportation(non Muslim) and flogging(Muslims), Adultery is punishable,etc.

So you need to educate yourself more!!!

Mugabe, When Will The Suffering Of Zimbabweans End? / America Military Base In Ghana. Is This Good For Ghana And West Africa Countries / Anger At US Mixed Marriage 'ban'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78