Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order (908 Views)

Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager / Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order by destinstion2016: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
The Rector of MAN Oron who was to be probed by the Ministry of Transportation under Amaechi died today from Cardiac Arrest.

He was rushed to the National Hospital in Abuja Yesterday but gave up the ghost today

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/rector-of-maritime-academy-facing-n13bn-fraud-allegations-in-coma/
Re: Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
check my signature
Re: Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order by swizken89: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
check my signature
Re: Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order by destinstion2016: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
I hope there is procedure for retrieving looted funds from treasury looters like the late Joshua Okpo.

This man singlehandedly damage completely the only Maritime Training Institution in Nigeria with the connivance of his girlfriends and wife who he brought to make a Senior Staff and his Special Adviser. Imagine a chief executive having his wife as a Special Adviser going using government funds to run their house and travels together.
Re: Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order by crispberry(f): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
RIP
Re: Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order by teddyYz: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Frontpage abeg
Re: Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order by destinstion2016: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
I hope the probe will still go ahead and modalities in place to collect from him and his cronies all government monies.
Re: Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order by Technocrat1759(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pls they should wake him up maybe after he must have revealed the whearabout of his loots then he can die again.
Re: Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order by Favparis(f): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
RIP
Re: Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order by Aromas: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Technocrat1759:
Pls they should wake him up maybe after he must have revealed the whearabout of his loots then he can die again.
grin guy u funny o, is 2ru sha but how will they do it So Audu from Kogi State should also wake up and tell Kogi'hun citizens where the #11billion dey
Re: Rector Of MAN Oron Dies From Cardiac Arrest After Probe Order by trigar12(m): 5:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Shey na like this we go dey dey?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Help With A Project, Seminar, Article, Term Paper, Etc? Enter Here!! / Tuition Free Phd Opportunity In Structural Engineering - University Of Aberdeen / Please Help! I Havent Seen My Jamb Result Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.