Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

How Possible Is It To Rape This Kind Of Woman?!!!!photo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Possible Is It To Rape This Kind Of Woman?!!!!photo (2150 Views)

Can You Take This As A Joke From Your Woman? Photo. / One Word For This Woman (photo) / Boy Stands On The Big Booty Of A Woman (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is It To Rape This Kind Of Woman?!!!!photo by marlockj: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Guys I came across this.
Is it really possible for any rapist to maneuver this woman?

or aside rapist, how possible is it to find your way into this kind of woman?

Re: How Possible Is It To Rape This Kind Of Woman?!!!!photo by ayinde2ade(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked O M G abeg I no wan die nw
Re: How Possible Is It To Rape This Kind Of Woman?!!!!photo by Favparis(f): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
what are you looking for inside there?
Re: How Possible Is It To Rape This Kind Of Woman?!!!!photo by Lilprincey(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
OCCUPY till i come..jesus no make mistake

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Cucumber Has Become Very Expensive (Photo) / Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? / Translate This Word To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.