Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) (52015 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) / Police Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Member In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2015
we will soon hear dere was a bomblast in one villa or d oder......... dat makes me wonder who our armies av been killing?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by goodlifehyd(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2015
You skipped the part of the post that talked about recovering arms in buni yadi??
EasternLeopard:
This is not Sambisa forest

I see an urban centre where the car is

The fighters are not anywhere a forest

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by Goddyj(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Well done soldiers
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by xhamel89: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Pulka and Buni yadi are not forest. They are urban areas. Located in Yobe State. I am familiar with Buni yadi very well. We are forced to do NYSC in this dangerous areas. I escaped by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by Orikinla(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2015
30 People Killed in Triple Suicide Attacks in Chad

LONDON, 07 December 2015 / PRN Africa / -- A triple suicide attack that took place on the island of Koulfa in the Lake Chad area in Chad on Saturday morning has reportedly killed 30 people and wounded up to 200. Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) teams present in the area immediately mobilised to provide support to the Chadian Ministry of Health.

The attacks took place at around 10am local time on Saturday in busy market areas. Wounded people had to be evacuated by boat as there was no easy access to the remote and isolated island. They were first taken to Guitté, a town on the shores of Lake Chad. Forty-two patients were transferred to the district hospital of Mani, a town on the border with Cameroon. The most severely wounded who required advanced surgical care - 36 in total, including 14 children - were transferred by ambulance to the capital, N'djamena.

Boko Haram is a branch of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. It has been active in Nigeria since 2009. - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/12/30-people-killed-in-triple-suicide.html#sthash.xSkTasWk.dpuf

- See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/12/30-people-killed-in-triple-suicide.html#sthash.xSkTasWk.dpuf

Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by etrader(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2015
BH are increasing in numbers days by days as NIgeria troops are killing then.

The best legacy to give your child is education, so far our northern brothers refuse to educate their children can we see the result we are getting from north now.

I will strongly advise northerners to adopt child spacing method, they should born what they can care for.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by Willybos(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2015
kill them all. God bless NA.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by denko(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2015
these are crop images who is doing this
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by Obijulius: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2015
Propaganda.

They have time to show us the recycled pictures but no pictures of the arrested terrorists.

During GEJ's time we see both the dead and the living...now we see recycled picture of the dead..

Army na wa o...there was an army
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by murmee: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2015
dammytosh:
Kill them all
I don't think they can kill all the boko harams people o. They seems to be getting more in number. What I think should be addressed is these. 1. How are the Boko Harams boys recruited. 2. Who are the people recruiting them. 3. How are they trained and where. 4. Who are the people training them. 5. Most importantly, who are the Sponsors. Just killing the surface fighters without killing the people behind these terrorists will be an endless fight.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by Folksyharry(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2015
They got what they deserved. I even hope they didn't die immediately they were shot. Carry on NA
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by jude33084(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2015
How is this graphic?! grin

Kill Kill Kill boko haram lols cheesy
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by Donbabaj: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2015
Dasuki and others!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by Folksyharry(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2015
murmee:
I don't think they can kill all the boko harams people o. They seems to be getting more in number. What I think should be addressed is these. 1. How are the Boko Harams boys recruited. 2. Who are the people recruiting them. 3. How are they trained and where. 4. Who are the people training them. 5. Most importantly, who are the Sponsors. Just killing the surface fighters without killing the people behind these terrorists will be an endless fight.

Those are really good points. I hope they are taking these steps. These boko boys are easy to recruit and convince so the best way win this war is to get to the root like you stated. I'm tired of reading suicide bombing reports so the NA and DSS need to do more than just killing the pawns. Kudos to them for their bravery and victories
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by ajayiopy: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2015
We need to understand that bokoharam members are not using only physical weapons but also spiritual, so we need to encourage the soldiers when they record any victory and back them up with prayers. I will like to adk Some of you that are making negative comments ............can you fight bokoharam? If your answer is no then keep praying for the soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by otunba9ja: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2015
likila:
only three boko haram
and you are jumping up and down.
you even spend more energy taking picture from all angles than fighting the boko haram
mtcheeeew.

Bro......do u realize that only one of them alive can wipe out an entire local govt in ur state or any other atate in nigeria........
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2015
some of the boko guys dey shoot with yansh sef.... grin grin grin grin....good for them...the military should deal with them... angry angry
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by dickyaloy: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Good news, kudos to our troops
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by blackfase(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2015
Thers nothing graphic about these photos, as a matter of fact they very good to the sights, d type Nigerians ought to wake up to every mornings. The mods should take an exception to tagging these types with the term GRAPHIC in subsequent posts. Pls note.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by GamaG(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2015
me think they are suicide bombers so why are they running? the day they bomb Port Harcourt, that day marks d end of Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri n even beggers in Rivers State. bastards.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by denko(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2015
These pics are not real, they crops pics.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by jude33084(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2015
etrader:
BH are increasing in numbers days by days as NIgeria troops are killing then.

The best legacy to give your child is education, so far our northern brothers refuse to educate their children can we see the result we are getting from north now.

I will strongly advise northerners to adopt child spacing method, they should born what they can care for.

Go into the world and multiply and Allah will take care of them all they say undecided

The Bible did not condemn it either but the Christians do it with a little bit caution wink
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by eagleonearth(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2015
EasternLeopard:

if u read properly, u'll discover they invaded sambisa and buni yadi where they captured d hilux. Buni yadi is not a forest.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by bmos(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Didn't the reporter mentioned Buni yadi general area? Buni is urban
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by vroom(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2015
EasternLeopard:

I hope u read the post very well before u comment?, can u locate where buni yadi was mentioned?, u better go back and get ur glasses, read the post over again.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by Rori(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2015
All dis weapons way dem dey recover self! U mean dis are d kind of weapons boko haram dey use to terrorise Nigerian army? Or they have nt started getting the real weapons yet.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by thehomer: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
But, it doesn't change the fact that our Presidentourer don't have blueprint on how to stop insurgency..

What else do you think he should be doing? These developments look better than the events in December last year.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by thehomer: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
likila:
only three boko haram
and you are jumping up and down.
you even spend more energy taking picture from all angles than fighting the boko haram
mtcheeeew.

Wow. Even killing and capturing terrorists isn't good enough for you. What do you really want? Do you really want to wait to see how many three well armed people can kill before you think killing and capturing such people is a step in the righ direction?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) by Ebenezerk2: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2015
They always look too rough, no water in sambisa to bathe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Onwukwe Chukwu Obiahu, NTA Staff Who Was Stoned To Death In Kogi / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / Melaye Arrived National Hospital In His Motorcycle To See Body Of Late Ocholi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.