Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola (7609 Views)

Rats Invasion: Buhari Is The Worst President Ever - Mike Ozekhome / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any Other Nigerian President – Fashola / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Udstar(m): 1:12am On Dec 09, 2015
The immediate past governor of Lagos who governed Lagos between 2007 – 2015, Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN who was sworn in as the Honourable Minister for Power, Works and Housing, newly created through an unprecedented consolidation of the three hitherto distinct ministries, by President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday 11th November, 2015, has louded the achievements of the immediate past President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on construction of roads. Fashola during his first news conference tagged “Setting the Agenda for Delivering Change” said that the immediate past President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has constructed more roads than any president ever in Nigeria. He further acknowledged that the Transformation in the power sector is above 50 % and that he would try to build on it. He also said that the Federal government will reintroduce highway tolling to support government funding and ensure efficient road maintenance.

http://voxpopuling.com/?p=1015

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by tomakint: 1:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Fashola during his first news conference tagged “Setting the Agenda for Delivering Change” said that the immediate past President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has constructed more roads than any president ever in Nigeria.

The above FACT will cause many janjaweedians serious convulsion and palsy of the brain soon, now the chameleonic Fashola who never saw anything good in Jonathan is now confessing his 'Sins' for all to see.......I hope the chronic liar, Alhaji Lie Mohammed is reading this confessions from Fashola. Fashola thank you but no thanks.......this is your time to perform. To the moronic devil-minded APC touts here, I hope you all can see what we told you almajiris about Jonathan's achievements being confirmed by your 'Best Governor' undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by mazzi: 1:14am On Dec 09, 2015
You will appreciate me more when I leave office... GEJ 2015.

40 Likes

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by GenbIoodykiller: 1:15am On Dec 09, 2015
your enemies will surely speak good of you in Jesus Name or Insha'Allah amin /Amen.

grin

Gej remains the best president ever since 1960 take that to the bank cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Udstar(m): 1:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Space bookers above me lol. GEJ matter sell for FP pass garri for market. lwkm grin

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Ezepam: 1:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Moheat(m): 1:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Nigerian's will appreciate me when I leave the Office.. ..GEJ 2015.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by SterRebirth(m): 1:28am On Dec 09, 2015
shocked............................Sha! DIARISGODOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Truckpusher(m): 1:48am On Dec 09, 2015
Omenka,Iroh88,passingshot,demdem(please come with dimwit too)BeremX,cooltempa,Gbawe, and all the zombies in the house. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by arsetalks(m): 1:48am On Dec 09, 2015
Moheat:
Nigerian's will appreciate me when I leave the Office.. ..GEJ 2015.
If you understand English well, you will know APPRECIATE could imply both negative and positive.

We surely do appreciate his impact, the fuel scarcity and a weakened currency are some of his "gift".

Never a gain will this country entrust it leadership to a man so careless that he lost the shoe his parents with their hard earned money bought for him. NEVER EVER.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by tomakint: 1:51am On Dec 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omenka,Iroh88,passingshot,demdem(please come with dimwit too)BeremX,cooltempa,Gbawe, and all the zombies in the house. grin
Imagine eye4eye despite his 4 eyes has been peeping from his hole on this thread for the past 35 minutes with nothing to post grin cheesy grin wahala dey oooo

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Truckpusher(m): 2:02am On Dec 09, 2015
tomakint:

Imagine eye4eye despite his 4 eyes has been peeping from his hole on this thread for the past 35 minutes with nothing to post grin cheesy grin wahala dey oooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by basilo101: 2:06am On Dec 09, 2015
Truth now coming out. The source is not trust worthy though
Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Sweetguy25: 2:12am On Dec 09, 2015
I don't believe Fashola said this.
Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by ifihearam: 2:28am On Dec 09, 2015
When a man's way pleases The Lord even your enemies would be at peace with you.

His excellency President Goodluck Jonathan's achievements precedes him.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Standing5(m): 2:42am On Dec 09, 2015
See all 'em retarded folks mastubäting on a false news that's carrying a temporary url. Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun please confirm and do the needful.
Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Jaideyone(m): 3:35am On Dec 09, 2015
lmao bunch of clowns. I'll read that piece of trash when you put a credible link. Fashola never said that

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Adminisher: 3:46am On Dec 09, 2015
mazzi:
You will appreciate me more when I leave office... GEJ 2015.

This is a highly confident Minister talking. Obviously he will break that record with ease. Jonathan was so bad that any good thing you say about him , the supporters will throw a party.
Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by CircleOfWilis: 3:48am On Dec 09, 2015
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by QuotaSystem: 3:50am On Dec 09, 2015
Courtesy of Vox News Nnewi.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Tundeiab(m): 4:16am On Dec 09, 2015
arsetalks:
If you understand English well, you will know APPRECIATE could imply both negative and positive.

We surely do appreciate his impact, the fuel scarcity and a weakened currency are some of his "gift".

Never a gain will this country entrust it leadership to a blame so careless that he lost the shoe his parents with their hard earned money bought for him. NEVER EVER.
You must be high on cheap weed... So, 7 months after vacating office you still blame him for the troubles we are presently facing in Nigeria?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by ehissi(m): 4:38am On Dec 09, 2015
Tundeiab:

You must be high on cheap weed... So, 7 months after vacating office you still blame him for the troubles we are presently facing in Nigeria?

Bros I tire for U Ooooh!!! Person whey e nairaland name na arse talks na E you follow dey debate!!?? grin

First check the definition of arse

arse/ɑːs/
noun

a person's buttocks or anus.
a stupid, irritating, or contemptible person.

verb
behave in a stupid way; waste time.
make a botched attempt at something.
not want to do something because one has no interest in or enthusiasm for it.

Make I still put definition of talk?

Even if fashola talk am for the backyard of their house for their front; them go say na lie say na codeine whey them drink overnight never still clear!!

Meanwhile, the battle for creek haven is still on!!

#BayelsaDecides

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Tundeiab(m): 4:41am On Dec 09, 2015
ehissi:

Bros I tire for U Ooooh!!! Person whey e nairaland name na arse talks na E you follow dey debate!!?? grin

First check the definition of arse

arse/ɑːs/
noun

a person's buttocks or anus.
a stupid, irritating, or contemptible person.

verb
behave in a stupid way; waste time.
make a botched attempt at something.
not want to do something because one has no interest in or enthusiasm for it.

Make I still put definition of talk?

Even if fashola talk am for the backyard of their house for their front; them go say na lie say na codeine whey them drink overnight never still clear!!

Meanwhile, the battle for creek haven is still on!!

#BayelsaDecides
Lol. grin
No mind the arse hole...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by mankan2k7(m): 4:44am On Dec 09, 2015
I love transformation, change is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by cutekhalifa(m): 4:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Aaaaa feeeeeee ceeeeeeeee telling lies from both side of there mouth.... I taught u na say jonathan no do anything... Chai see 1st grade lairs.... Waiting for minister of liar muhammad to comment...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by ehissi(m): 4:48am On Dec 09, 2015
cutekhalifa:
Aaaaa feeeeeee ceeeeeeeee telling lies from both side of there mouth.... I taught u na say jonathan no do anything... Chai see 1st grade lairs.... Waiting for minister of liar muhammad to comment...

Trust me oga Lai mohammed is on his way; as soon as E recover from E last press up, he will give you his parties position!!grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Pheals(f): 4:50am On Dec 09, 2015
Gej the road builder...what of Lagos to Ibadan! No one construct that
Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by IGBOPRINCE: 4:51am On Dec 09, 2015
Anus talk. He did nothing even fashoa fvckup, most remote roads in lagos stat is f-up . Given funds to local gvt and they aren't doing their jobs.

Who una dey deceives?
Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by Burger01(m): 5:04am On Dec 09, 2015
Jonathan, as good as he is, he is clueless and corrupt undecided
Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by bokohalal(m): 5:06am On Dec 09, 2015
Also stole more money than any president ever in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by bokohalal(m): 5:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Tundeiab:

The mess that Jonathan made in government will last for generations to come.
Re: Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola by tomioro(m): 5:23am On Dec 09, 2015
I listened to the press briefing by Fashola. There is nowhere in the briefing that he mentioned what this poster posted. Enough of propaganda in this forum.

3 Likes

(1) (2)

Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures / Sanwo-Olu: Funds Spent By Governors On Security I Enough To Finance State Police / Explaing This Picture And Get #750 Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.