Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Imeh Bishop Umoh And Seyi Law Fight Over Girl They Met On Instagram (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Imeh Bishop Umoh And Seyi Law Fight Over Girl They Met On Instagram (Photos) (723 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A & Khloe Fight Over Meat / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram / Movie Trailer: Love Is In The Hair (ft Bishop Imeh) Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imeh Bishop Umoh And Seyi Law Fight Over Girl They Met On Instagram (Photos) by wetinhappen(m): 1:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Most times, people judge their life’s journey based on what others post on their social media platforms, you see comment like “Oh she is so pretty, I wish I was like her, he is so rich, I wish I could afford his car…” While it’s okay to admire and appreciate others success’ in life, never beat yourself up if you’re not there yet because you never really get to see what goes on behind the scenes!

This is exactly what Imeh Bishop Umoh and Seyi Law’s character are up to in this hilarious comedy from Xander productions titled BEHIND THE SCENES hitting Silverbird Cinema Uyo from 11th December, 2015.

Produced by Alexandra Alexander starring Jide Kosoko, Imeh Bishop Umoh, Afeez Eniola (Saka), Seyi Law, Grace Ama, Christy Okonkwo, Alexandra Alexander, Theresa Edem and DKD. Directed by Ifeanyi Ogbonna and Steve Echendu with Andy Jimmy as Associate Producer.

Guess what? You can Win big and Win a dinner date at Le Meridian Ibom Golf and Resort with your favorite celebrity, here’s what to do:

Upload the poster on any Social Media platform
Tag on Instagram @thisisaanda and on Facebook Alexandra Alexander
Your picture will be reposted
Invite your friends to like.
The reposted picture with the highest likes gets to win. It’s that simple!

Watch the trailer, share, repost and win!

Click http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/imeh-bishop-umoh-and-seyi-law-fight-over-girl-they-met-on-instagram/

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother With A List, Would You? / See What Happened To A Nairalander On Set Of A Movie / Davido Sign DMW First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.