Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

How Can One Buy Books From Amazon Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Buy Books From Amazon Here In Nigeria (1347 Views)

Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria / How Can I Get My Goods Delivered From Amazon To Nigeria / Please Where Can One Buy Professional Barbering Equipment In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Buy Books From Amazon Here In Nigeria by ejihand1(m): 4:04am On Dec 09, 2015
there are books I really want to order from amazon. how can I get such goods after paying for them. I am new online shopping please. thanks
Re: How Can One Buy Books From Amazon Here In Nigeria by alakara(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2015
ejihand1:
there are books I really want to order from amazon. how can I get such goods after paying for them. I am new online shopping please. thanks
Contact the monicker cc : balogunsam
Re: How Can One Buy Books From Amazon Here In Nigeria by ejihand1(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2015
OK thanks. but I learnt he deals with cars and electronic importation.
Re: How Can One Buy Books From Amazon Here In Nigeria by balogunsam(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2015
alakara:

Contact the monicker cc : balogunsam

ejihand1:

Thanks for the mention. Yes, we can process and land your books in Nigeria for you. Just send the links of the books to my email stated below in my signature.
Re: How Can One Buy Books From Amazon Here In Nigeria by ejihand1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
balogunsam:

Thanks for the mention. Yes, we can process and land your books in Nigeria for you. Just send the links of the books to my email stated below in my signature.

my brother, there is a lot of Internet frauds. you need to tell me how I will pay for these items and how the books will get to me here in abakaliki, Nigeria
. can I have your contact so that we can talk.
Re: How Can One Buy Books From Amazon Here In Nigeria by ptoall1000: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2015
Go through mallforafrica.com. they have offices in Nigeria and partner with many stores abroad.
Re: How Can One Buy Books From Amazon Here In Nigeria by balogunsam(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2015
ejihand1:

my brother, there is a lot of Internet frauds. you need to tell me how I will pay for these items and how the books will get to me here in abakaliki, Nigeria
. can I have your contact so that we can talk.

I understand Bros. You called me in church yesterday and I believe I already explained.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Where Can I Get This At A Fair Price? / Mmm Scam Is About To Hit!!! Sec Warns Investors On Activities Of Mmm Nigeria / Do You Want To Know How To Make Money Online? Learn Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.