Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People (1151 Views)

Ever Wonder Why Do Bad Things Kèep Happening To Me? / See 7 Good People That May Be Destroying Your Marriage / Mariage And Relationships: Do Good People Really Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by omron(m): 4:43am On Dec 09, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,
i received a shocking news of the death of My mentor,Teacher,pastor,brother, Farinloye Bolu Ajibola who died in a motor accident with his first daughter on Monday mornin DEC 7 2015,he was the driver as at the time of the accident,he died on the spot with his daughter NIFEMI and the wife remain unconsciuos with the second daughter as am talking now which we are still praying for their quick recovery,,
but am confused Why Bad thing hapen to Good people at times? This is a Brother who make sure he led people to christ in his lifetime,,he is always winning soul for christ,humble,generous,kind,loving etc,he was the one that make me closer to God till today,if i have any problem in my school days i always go to him he will said lets pray and dat will be the end of that problem,I have never seen him in Angry Mode right from day one that i know him,he is always Cheerful,smiling,making jokes etc but what has been bordering me is that Pls Nairalanders i want anyone to answer that question why Bad thing still hapen to Good people at times and lets wish him eternal rest..
Thanks all
his facebook page
https://mbasic.facebook.com/farinloye.ajibola

Re: Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by HoodedCLAWs(m): 4:45am On Dec 09, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by kilokeys(m): 4:48am On Dec 09, 2015
HoodedCLAWs:
Good guys die, while bad guys live grin
#TeamBadAss cool
Nt funny.. And respect the dead

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by HoodedCLAWs(m): 4:49am On Dec 09, 2015
kilokeys:
Nt funny.. And respect the dead
Op modified post undecided
Rip
Re: Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by omron(m): 4:53am On Dec 09, 2015
HoodedCLAW s: Not funny
Re: Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by Tundeiab(m): 4:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Take heart @op...
We can't question God. If all what you wrote about him is true, then HEAVEN is sure for him.

RIP TO THE DISEASED.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by agohmamuda(m): 5:25am On Dec 09, 2015
Tundeiab:
Take heart @op...
We can't question God. If all what you wrote about him is true, then HEAVEN is sure for him.

RIP TO THE DISEASED.

Deceased. *take note. Tnks n gud morning.
Re: Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by Tundeiab(m): 5:29am On Dec 09, 2015
agohmamuda:

Deceased. *take note. Tnks n gud morning.

Thanks for the correction jare. God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by nikkyshyne(f): 5:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Really sad. May their souls rest in peace and pray the wife and other daughter come through. Even Jesus suffered while on earth, so who are we. We are mere mortals. May God have mercy on us and count us worthy to be in his kingdom when thy Kingdom come.
Re: Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by ssoftappless(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2015
@OP bad things dont happen to good people, stop this baseless saying. "d only thing dat happens to good people are trials dat are made to prepare them 4 higher glory.
Re: Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Is death a bad thing?
Re: Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by kinglekan: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2015

Op i can't begin to imagine the pain the family must be going through right now. My condolence goes out to you and the family of the deceased.

For the wife and 2nd daughter still clinging on to life at the hospital, i pray that the lord grants them quick recovery physically, mentally and emotionally.

Re: Why Do Bad Thing Hapen Good People by Mariecakes(f): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2015
This is soo sad RIP to the dead

(1) (Reply)

Photo: That Look, When Your Mum Is Scolding You And Aunty Amebo Is Around. / How To Treat A Nagging Husband. / Woman & Her Son Got Electrocuted In Ibadan This Morning In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.