Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them (34395 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Chills At A Beer Parlour In Imo. Photos / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor / Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Politics is a game very difficult to understand.Enemies today,friends tomorrow.Pictured above are Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state and his PDP rivals Emeka Ihedioha(PDP governorship candidate in Imo state who recently took Rochas to court) and Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.These men used to be best of friends until bad blood came up between them.Emeka Ihedioha recently blasted Rochas Okorocha for the huge amount he spent in decorating Imo state for Christmas while Imolites suffer.

One word for the photos below.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/12/caption-these-photos-of-rochas-okorocha.html

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by hendrixxx(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by Mskrisx(f): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2015
grin dey there na no be money Dem need so na to dey smile with anybody Wey sure pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by priscaoge(f): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2015
When the going was smooth and sweet. Nigerian Politicians tho, See as Rochas just de flash his Closeup undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by cephaswizzy(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2015
same thing with buhari. sir u need to be careful o. No be everybody where laugh with u now go laugh reach 2019 0.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by Badgers14: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2015
Politicians with there fake smiles grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2015
They are the same

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by AngryNigerian(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2015
priscaoge:
When the going was smooth and sweet. Nigerian Politicians tho, See as Rochas just de flash his Closeup undecided undecided
hendrixxx:
Mskrisx:
grin dey there na no be money Dem need so na to dey smile with anybody Wey sure pass.
cephaswizzy:
same thing with buhari. sir u need to be careful o. No be everybody where laugh with u now go laugh reach 2019 0.
hendrixxx:
Mskrisx:

Did you people pass your SSCE & all

Instruction said "Describe in one word"...!!!

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by Mskrisx(f): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2015
AngryNigerian:

Good morning bro...no I didn't embarassed sad are you gon' flog me now?

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by kings49(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2015
I never liked this man called Rochas, Emeka much bounce back 2019.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by cephaswizzy(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2015
AngryNigerian:

Angry nigerian! i can see that already from ur moniker.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by AngryNigerian(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2015
Me, flog ya...how
How much do I get for doing that,huh?

Mskrisx:

Good morning bro...no I didn't embarassed sad are you gon' flog me now?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by onojaduru: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2015
Every Nigerian politician is a thief.They are friends behind closed door

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by AngryNigerian(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2015
cephaswizzy:
Angry nigerian! i can see that already from ur moniker.
Hahahahahakikikik...
Answer the question please, will you?
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by JingoOAU(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2015
This was taken during the 2011 presidential campaigns.....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2015
HES NOW A SAINT, APC HAS BAPTIZED HIM. BEHOLD HES NOW A NEW CREATURE.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by funkyibodude(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2015
No permanent friends and enemies in politics, if Ameachi and Obj can become friends and tinubu can speak good about buhari then politics in Naija is a joke
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by priscaoge(f): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2015
AngryNigerian:

Mr Lecturer,what if I decide not to? Na by force? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by babyfaceafrica: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Not surprised,I have said it before..na we dey disturb ourselves...its all about personal interest

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by DukeNija(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2015
And some people will claim PDP was Nigeria's problem. Meanwhile PDP produced APC
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by dikeigbo2(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2015
In politics, no permanent friend or enemy, but permanent interest shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by iffydave: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
When the going was good! grin
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by dahdah: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
k
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by Berrylite: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
No permanent friend or for in politics, but permanent interest
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by looseweight: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Don't be surprised of you see them like this tomorrow...Get to them where they party and exchange pleasantries, you will all of them are one..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by LesbianBoy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
TrollTrap:
Politicians with their mouth odour lipsrsealed
Nah......There is only one politician in nigeria with mouth odour! His name is ''jaga'' if you put ''ban''.....Na u sabi o lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by MadCow1: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Okorocha with his real people.. The PDP Crooks
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by prideofscience: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
game
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by TrollTrap: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
When I was in nursery.....
The leaders of tomorrow they said
The youth the future they said
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by TrollTrap: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Politicians with their mouth odour lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by sukkot: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin red cap chiefs doing big thangs
Re: Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
See as that dunce samboribobo open mouth for the last pix, the guy was more or less in ghost mode for his entire tenure as VP. We really dodged a bullet by voting PDP out, though we took a more devastating bullet by voting in the Uber dulllard called Mr Buhari..
Modified : has the senate passed the social media bill yet? Abeg ooo, make sss no con find me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu And Dino Melaye In A Discussion At The Plenary / Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo / Beware Of Gold Circle Condoms!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.