Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Inconsistent God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Inconsistent God. (1464 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inconsistent God. by ValentineMary(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2015
So much for an all powerful God.

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistent God. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Whats this anti-christ saying?
Re: The Inconsistent God. by Trizyd(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Sori Bro, It That Pic Doesnt Make Sense. Even As An Engineer, I Can't Use The Same Design For A Different Product, That Doesnt Make Me Inconsistent.
Re: The Inconsistent God. by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2015
There was never a god. People need to understand that genetically modification of humans doesn't mean creation. DNA manipulation have been going on for ever and it will always be that way until a specie dies out completely.

When the word "God" is used there is always confusion.

3 Likes

Re: The Inconsistent God. by menesheh(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2015
Bunch of illogical, demeaning and crazy claims.
One small boy wanted to chop off my head because i said 'logic has always been a god killer'
Re: The Inconsistent God. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
I think you're forgetting something..........

Oh yes, theists don't give three flying bleeps
Re: The Inconsistent God. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
SirWere:

yes, they do. they pretend they dont, then go home and think about it.

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistent God. by ValentineMary(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Trizyd:
Sori Bro, It That Pic Doesnt Make Sense. Even As An Engineer, I Can't Use The Same Design For A Different Product, That Doesnt Make Me Inconsistent.
Funny you. A God who claims he created everything out of nothing can't create a female out of nothing. You are human with limited intelligence so u can use a design for several purposes but God according to u is all powerful. He ought to have been consistent in making everything including women out of ONLY his words. Or did he run out of magical powers

2 Likes

Re: The Inconsistent God. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lets assume god is responsible for all creation, putting humans on this planet is got to be one of his biggest undoings ever. Humans are gradually destroying the planet,tilling the ground,cutting down trees,heating up the planet to the point of global warming,air pollution,water pollution,forcing animals to go extinct are stuff god isn't bothered with as long as some people are silly enough to worship it?

2 Likes

Re: The Inconsistent God. by CoolUsername: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
1feness:
Lets assume god is responsible for all creation, putting humans on this planet is got to be one of his biggest undoings ever. Humans are gradually destroying the planet,tilling the ground,cutting down trees,heating up the planet to the point of global warming,air pollution,water pollution,forcing animals to go extinct are stuff god isn't bothered with as long as some people are silly enough to worship it?

One prominent christian apologist on NL (I'm not sure who) said that global warming isn't a problem because God will sort it out.

With that kind of attitude from enough people isn't the human race in a lot of trouble?

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistent God. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
CoolUsername:
One prominent christian apologist on NL (I'm not sure who) said that global warming isn't a problem because God will sort it out.

With that kind of attitude from enough people isn't the human race in a lot of trouble?

God is a big problem to humans. A god that cannot cure cancer will solve global warming lol

3 Likes

Re: The Inconsistent God. by Trizyd(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
ValentineMary:
Funny you. A God who claims he created everything out of nothing can't create a female out of nothing. You are human with limited intelligence so u can use a design for several purposes but God according to u is all powerful. He ought to have been consistent in making everything including women out of ONLY his words. Or did he run out of magical powers
well, God's Thinking Is Not Your Thinking. Why Don't You Start Your Argument With Why He Decided To Make Man From Dust. As I Said, Diffrent Product, Different Design, Different Material
Re: The Inconsistent God. by samekhanok: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
women is our important part of life really in all sahpes mothers wifes sistes daughter really without women life is like nothing

and i am so blessed yerday i also got a baby daughter like angel she is so so sweet for me very cute our al home all playing with her
http://www.phunily.com/

i write many many articles in this website about women and many cute funny quotes also smiley
Re: The Inconsistent God. by ValentineMary(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
Trizyd:

well, God's Thinking Is Not Your Thinking. Why Don't You Start Your Argument With Why He Decided To Make Man From Dust. As I Said, Diffrent Product, Different Design, Different Material
Not everyone believes in ur dust theory or your holy bible.

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistent God. by winner01(m): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Trizyd:

Great reply.
Only the wise can see the point in this reply
Re: The Inconsistent God. by Judas2013: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Trizyd:

Re: The Inconsistent God. by OgundeleT(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
menesheh:
Bunch of illogical, demeaning and crazy claims.
One small boy wanted to chop off my head because i said 'logic has always been a god killer'
haaa.. next time dont say that again. in church they will tell you we dont need logic here, if logic can be brought to churches churches will never survive closure within a year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inconsistent God. by OgundeleT(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
ValentineMary:
So much for an all powerful God.
he wanna touch breast before any other human being abi u no know sey adam na the first virgin?
Re: The Inconsistent God. by Trizyd(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
ValentineMary:
Not everyone believes in ur dust theory or your holy bible.
Then You Beleive He Created The World Out Of Nothing Theory?
Re: The Inconsistent God. by thisisolamii: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
So how did d universe come about?
1feness:
There was never a god. People need to understand that genetically modification of humans doesn't mean creation. DNA manipulation have been going on for ever and it will always be that way until a specie dies out completely.

When the word "God" is used there is always confusion.
Re: The Inconsistent God. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
thisisolamii:
So how did d universe come about?

Read my last thread. I explained it in details
Re: The Inconsistent God. by ValentineMary(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Trizyd:
Then You Beleive He Created The World Out Of Nothing Theory?
No I don't
Re: The Inconsistent God. by Trizyd(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2015
ValentineMary:
No I don't
Then Your Argument Is Invalid. THE END!
Re: The Inconsistent God. by frank317: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2015
Trizyd:

Now this one s comparing himself with God.
Re: The Inconsistent God. by menesheh(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2015
frank317:

First of all, you need to demonstrate that there is really this god out there before you can talk of people comparing themselves to the said god.
Re: The Inconsistent God. by johnydon22(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2015
SirWere:

I have argued with core-fundamentalists, bible thumping, self righteous, creationist, tongue speaking, spirit drunk theist.

I have watched them attack my person, beg god to forgive me, say they remember me in their prayers, claim that they can never be drifted.

I have seen them fight back but yet watched them start entertaining questions, start doubting what they were taught the more questions they ask, have watched the simple emergence of reason.

Some abandoned religions; You see it's not really about winning the argument a lot of times all that is necessary is planting the seed of reason and questions, natural curiosity takes it from there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Inconsistent God. by Trizyd(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2015
frank317:

K, IF DATS HOW YOU SEE IT
Re: The Inconsistent God. by ValentineMary(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Trizyd:
Then Your Argument Is Invalid. THE END!
Or u ran out of ideas

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Turns To Dog In Church / 5 Mistakes Every Worship Leader Makes / How The Irunmole Will Separate The Sheep From The Goat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.