Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Olamide, Phyno, Kiss Daniel To Perform At MTV Base White Christmas Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Phyno, Kiss Daniel To Perform At MTV Base White Christmas Party (1123 Views)

"I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) / Paris Jackson, Crowned 'worst Dressed' At MTV Movie & TV Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide, Phyno, Kiss Daniel To Perform At MTV Base White Christmas Party by newsarena: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2015
In the spirit of the season, MTV Base has announced that it will host fans to a free Christmas party tagged, ‘The White Christmas Party’. The event will hold at Ikeja City Mall, Lagos on Friday, December 18, 2015 and it’ll feature performances from Nigerian top acts including Olamide, Lil Kesh, Niniola, May D, CDQ, Reminisce, Phyno, Kiss Daniel, Orezi and Ycee. Speaking on the concert, Head of Marketing and Events for MTV, Colette Otusheso says, ‘This year has been a memorable one for all of us at MTV Base and we will like to end the year celebrating with our viewers who have shown us support.’ ‘This is also our tenth year anniversary and what better way to end the year than reward our fans with the biggest Christmas party ever – and it is totally free! We have such an amazing line up and I’m sure our viewers will have the time of their lives.’

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/olamide-phyno-kiss-daniel-to-perform-at-mtv-base.html

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Kiss Daniel To Perform At MTV Base White Christmas Party by newsarena: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Kiss Daniel To Perform At MTV Base White Christmas Party by tunteoduola(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2015
D last guy der no be kiss daniel
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Kiss Daniel To Perform At MTV Base White Christmas Party by ayinde2ade(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2015
I tink something is amiss y is my name not there?....
Re: Olamide, Phyno, Kiss Daniel To Perform At MTV Base White Christmas Party by captainflash(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2015
ayinde2ade:
I tink something is amiss y is my name not there?....

Re: Olamide, Phyno, Kiss Daniel To Perform At MTV Base White Christmas Party by ayinde2ade(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2015
captainflash:
[/quote] grin[quote author=captainflash post=40830829]
I am who I am

(1) (Reply)

Big B00ty Model Vera Sidika Chilling In A Lagos Hotel,flaunts Her Assets[photos / Mavin Singer, Di’ja Offers To Help Girl With Half-body / A Fan Warned Kiss Daniel Before His Accident (snapshot )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.