Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,985 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) (6022 Views)

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (see Photos) / Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
CREATIVITY BREEDS MADNESS......

AND IF YOU GO GET YOUR FACTS, THE MUM MAY BE TREKKING THE WHOLE OF THE STREET WITH HER LEG, BUT SHE IS DEAD NOW AND THE SON USED A CAR TO BURY HER, THIS IS MADNESS. WHY NOT GIVE HER THE RIDE WHILE SHE WAS ON EARTH. #BLACK MAN WILL ALWAYS BE A BLACK MAN.
this a scene from a nollywood movie. if you closely at the last pic, there is a poster on it, bearing APAMS.....
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Phrankin(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
D
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
EasternActivist:

You mean that car is crafted?
You just so dumb..

Oh! Einstein.
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by sluvy4tune(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
I stumbled on this scene in a nollywood movie sometime ago

Can't really recall but I am certain I saw this in nollywood

Op biko correct yourself
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by irynterri(f): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
nigerians can lie oooo..i remember watching that movie where i think clem ohamaeze was the broda and his wife died,the brother who he trained dat later became a ritualist refused to assist her wen she was sick only for him to lavish on her burial..na so bloggers don turn am to *enugu based millionaire(name withheld)*i doff my hat for una

1 Like

Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by worshipdevice(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pucaxo:
I thought I was the only sane person on this thread.
its amazing people could believe this nonsense.....
it scene from one of our nollywood movies
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
StOla:
I am not surprised this happened in the East.

What many have not considered is if there's an occultic reason behind this action. What would have happened if she was buried in a regular casket? He might die prematurely or this action might even be a ploy to increase his wealth.

Eze-ego comes to mind.
Igbos like money rituals too much,its the ambition of many young igbos but they won't say it out or admit it
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Nigga44: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Igbos like money rituals too much,its the ambition of many young igbos but they won't say it out or admit it
monkiii.......,it's a movie undecided
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Nigga44: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
StOla:
I am not surprised this happened in the East.

What many have not considered is if there's an occultic reason behind this action. What would have happened if she was buried in a regular casket? He might die prematurely or this action might even be a ploy to increase his wealth.

Eze-ego comes to mind.
I swear you no get sense grin grin See as small pikin dey use your big head dey play. So, you no fit reason say this thing na movie?
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nigga44:
monkiii.......,it's a movie undecided
but you guys like money rituals too much,i heard it's part of your culture and you guys see nothing bad about it,i heard that anyone of you that does money rituals is considered manly enough to save the family from destitution,so he's considered a hero
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Nigga44: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
but you guys like money rituals too much,i heard it's part of your culture and you guys see nothing bad about it,i heard that anyone of you that does money rituals is considered manly enough to save the family from destitution,so he's considered a hero
Jobless man undecided Sit your ass down and continue 'hearing'......, while your mates are working to better their lives

Continue 'hearing'......., don't go out and hustleundecided
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmmm. Money ritual
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by jaybee104(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pipo wey carry dia mama do ritual.. Wetin u go expect
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by Godmother(f): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmm, I trust my igbo brothers, give it some days to a week and they will exhume that corpse and give it a 'proper' burial minus the hummer.
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by MarvinLag(m): 3:56am On Dec 10, 2015
Wow,I caught u guy. This is one Nollyhood movie
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by mamagee3(f): 5:31am On Dec 10, 2015
This is what happens when you have too much money and no sense.

Stup!dity at its finest!
Re: Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) by 49cents(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2015
This is I a scene from a Nollywood movie, I think it is titled Mt and Mrs UKWA, Osofia was in it

The blogger is a big fool and those already commenting, "because it's from the east" are just too myopic and tribalistic...talki about calling a dog a bad name so that you can hang it.....

Why did the stupid faceless, desparate blogger withold the name what is he or she afraid of??

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN / Is Bullet Energy Drink Alcoholic? / Domestic Violence, Marriage And Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.