Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,064 members, 7,849,302 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Finally ZUK Z2 Is Out With Rotating Camera, Metal Frame,and 2.5D Glass - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally ZUK Z2 Is Out With Rotating Camera, Metal Frame,and 2.5D Glass (862 Views)

Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! / Smartphone Intex Aqua Twist With 5 Megapixel Rotating Camera / Ulefone Power 6050mAh 2.5D Arc Screen Corning Gorilla Glass 3 | WHAT WE WANTED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally ZUK Z2 Is Out With Rotating Camera, Metal Frame,and 2.5D Glass by stevespack(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Honestly i can say if yet Lenovo wholly-owned ZUK brand is popular enough now in the world to justify a new lineup of smartphones, but from all indication it appears like the OEM has yet another smartphone in the pipeline. If you can still remember, it was way back in September that ZUK Z1 made its debut, the company continue http://eisteve..com.ng/2015/12/finally-zuk-z2-is-out-with-rotating.html

Re: Finally ZUK Z2 Is Out With Rotating Camera, Metal Frame,and 2.5D Glass by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Its not yet out young man..
Re: Finally ZUK Z2 Is Out With Rotating Camera, Metal Frame,and 2.5D Glass by stevespack(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2015
Though they said
(company) they will start the shipping comes January but you can pre-order now tell me what is different from what i said Read before commenting thanks and remain bless. a
tochilyn:
Its not yet out young man..

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help With This / Help / Is There Any Reliable Answering Machine For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.