Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

MISS PLATEAU STATE 2015; Meet Miss Ramnan Nanbyen Peace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MISS PLATEAU STATE 2015; Meet Miss Ramnan Nanbyen Peace (1708 Views)

Efe Arrives Jos Plateau State: The Home Coming (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Plateau State / Miss Plateau State 2015 Ramnan Nanbyen Peace Wins (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MISS PLATEAU STATE 2015; Meet Miss Ramnan Nanbyen Peace by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2015
The amiable queen of plateau state is miss Ramnan Nanbyen Peace from Langtang North LGA, a 300level student of University of Jos currently studying business management. With Both parents deceased (late mr james Ramnan and late mrs Florence james Ramnan), she has an elder brother Nathaniel Nangwang james Ramnan and her amazing aunt mrs Nanre Bello who has been her guidian.
Her passion includes; evangelism, counselling children, reading and travelling/touring.
She Was born in plateau state grew up in jos but went to portharcourt on a 3year spell completing her senior secondary school education there until she got admission in to university of jos.

She emerged Miss Plateau 2015 in pageant organised by Silverstone/Gotham City Network and PRTV Jos, on 8th November 2015. keenly contested by 17 ladies representing each Local Government Area. She emerged queen with overwhelming votes and won a car, currently occupying the office and status as miss plateau for the next one year.

"Changing life and living a legacy has always been my passion in life" she says, going into pageantry was a positive move. She went into the contest believing God for victory because becoming an ambassador will put her in a better position to help women, orphans and the less privileged. This has formed the concept of her pet project which she calls 'SWOL' meaning "support for women, orphan and less privileged".

With a vision to protect and advance the moral statue of women, youth and less privileged within and outside the state concentrating more on the orphan because of her past she said; "losing both parents when I was six(6) years old puts me in a better position to understand what it means to be orphaned and being in a privileged position I will do my best to help.

On a final Note; I wish the entire people of plateau state long life and prosperity also that we prayerfuly regain the lost glory on the plateau. I urge my people to, irrespective of our religious differences, ethnicity, class and creed live as one in peace and harmony. Lets support the visionary leader, Rt Hon Simon Bako Lalong towards His 'rescue mission' on the plateau. Together we shall all move plateau to greater heights. Plateau should watch out for me...

Contact the office of miss plateau for more info: 08101018881

Re: MISS PLATEAU STATE 2015; Meet Miss Ramnan Nanbyen Peace by onyowo(f): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2015
Beautiful decent looking girl
Re: MISS PLATEAU STATE 2015; Meet Miss Ramnan Nanbyen Peace by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2015
beauty with brains an plans to better the society

1 Like

Re: MISS PLATEAU STATE 2015; Meet Miss Ramnan Nanbyen Peace by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2015
yes beauty and decency can be promoted in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

7 Month After Birth Omawumi Get Sexy Body Back, Hides Tummy (photos) / Photos: Gov. Oshiomole Visits Benin Crown Prince, HRH Prince Eheneden Erediauwa / (PHOTOS) Dancehall Artist Flavour Goes Unclad In New Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.