Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Christmas Wishlist - Your Xmas Shopping Guide *winks* - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Christmas Wishlist - Your Xmas Shopping Guide *winks* (377 Views)

My Christmas Message To Everyone / Photo:when You Cant Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Christmas Wishlist - Your Xmas Shopping Guide *winks* by kofianii: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2015
December is that month of the year with more smiles on everyone’s face, smiles accompanied with words “Merry Christmas”. We all love this month of the year as it is filled with more days off work meaning more time for ourselves and family.

Bank accounts and savings will read empty for some people as the very essence of Christmas would be incomplete without spreading the love of Christ through gift exchange.

I came up with a wish list of things to expect from friends and family this Christmas but then decided to extend the list with things I feel should aid those stuck in deliberation of what to gift this Christmas. This list contains 5 categories of people who desire you to get them gift them something this Christmas:

Parents: we known them all our life. They’ve been there to advise and guide us on the right path. They’ve been there through trying times and it’s only reasonable to appreciate them with our presence reminding them of our unmeasurable love with gifts like:

A Gold Wristwatch
Traditional wears
Fancy reading-glass case
Designer shirts
Jewelries

Complete list here http://nairabrains.com/2015/12/28-perfect-gifts-for-christmas-xmas-shopping-list/
Re: My Christmas Wishlist - Your Xmas Shopping Guide *winks* by adedayourt(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2015
devil is bout to toy with ur bank account undecided

(1) (Reply)

!!!!!! / 3 Ways Businesses Can Adapt The Christmas Spirit On Social Media / My Client Did Not Apologize To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.