Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC (25837 Views)

Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) / NLC Protest Ongoing In Beere Ibadan (Photos) / Fuel Subidy: Protest Ongoing On Ikorodu Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by oake(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
If you call this gathering of about 30 hired 'APC' members a massive protest, then I just found another meaning for the word 'massive'.
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by Normosa(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
I pity Bayelsan, they have to choose between unserious men (Sylva and dickson). Toh wetin concern me sef!!
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by Roks(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Den never even start, NEXT!!! shocked
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by openmine(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
drshrewd:
APC is sure on ground in BY. [b]can't just wait for the rerun election in Rivers when we could sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep out the sacked sleeping care taker governor AKA CTG governor grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829085_11228024101530227709377032505990069921968542n_jpeg2f1f4c9bf6026bc4355d56005460bccf [/b]
keep dreaming... cheesy cheesy
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by cktheluckyman: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
SERIOUSLY WHAT IS MASSIVE ABOUT THIS PROTEST? grin grin grin grin
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by Laredojohn(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
guess some will see nothing wrong in this..... after a press statement was issued by the police banning any form of procession ...anyways lets watch see how it goes,
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by Trhymes4love17(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
All this paid protesters. Apc and Silva should go and sit down.
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by BBackOurGlory: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=20pt][b]APC can win in BAYELSA but Sylva cannot win in BAYELSA!

Sylva is a bad product; a thug , a drug addict, wife beater, wuruwuru to the answer person.

Tactically speaking, Sylva is from Brass raised in NEMBE by his mother; a true NEMBE woman. Sylva lost in NEMBE and OGBIA the other two major LGAs in his own Senatorial District. The Late DS Alamieyeseigha is from Southern Ijaw and most IJAW people have not forgotten the hatred of Sylva towards GEJ and the late DSA. Dickson is more of an IJAW Man than Sylva. Without any rigging, it will be easier for GEJ to win election in Katsina, and much easier for PMB to win election in Bayelsa than for Sylva to win an Election in Southern Ijaw.

Don't forget, Sylva lost Senatorial Election to the incumbent Senator Ben Murray Bruce ( Distinguished Twitter Senator). So what magic are we expecting Sylva to perform to win Election in the whole State in a Space of less than 8 month after his loses in the last General Election.

It pained that Sylva did not allow APC to choose the right candidate to challenge Dickson for none performance. But a none performing Dickson is better than a none performing and characterless Sylva.

In the words of PM, I am for nobody (Sylva & Dickson) and I am for everybody (Masses) [/b][/size]

3 Likes

Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by Abatsam111(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2015

Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by teampregar(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
dustmalik:
APC would have won the Southern Ijaw LG by a margin of more than 40,000, that's why it was canceled.
After dem don go forge fake results inside bush abi, why wont bayelsans get sense now.. Because of money a dem dey gve una..una no want beta tin for una unborn children..how u go want person lyke the APC candidate after u ave seen d kynd of person he is.. Only cultists will support a man lyk him.

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by Akebe83: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
End time protest.
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by Lasese: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
It's Baba God that saved us 4rm Bayasa. It's bloody is southern ijaw.
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Seriously
Dis APC people sef. Dem wahala too much
Na all d states for Nigeria dem wan collect
Abeg make dem allow Dickson and Jonathan see nose breathe for dem state na
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by frenchboy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
D balyesan has move on,,,wailers will be like are these poeple not supporting ipad or ipod
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by emmaelectelect(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
dustmalik:
APC would have won the Southern Ijaw LG by a margin of more than 40,000, that's why it was canceled.

Hope the people that gave him that 40000 votes are not ghost! but locals
Then they should wait until the rescheduled date when announced and cast their vote for him
He may even get 50,000 margin

This is why APC is still struggling at the Centre to provide governance
The era of Propaganda is Over, its now reality on Nigeria-reality.com

He cant get 7000 votes in Southern Ijaw in a free election. Dickson will defeat him everywhere except in Brass [solidarity votes]

Guy Think Please!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
lol apc don buy crowd,only male protesters
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by sparkwil(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by horleybrother: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Can April win in Bayelsa? to me I see it as wasting of time for then
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by dictbennie(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
dustmalik:

Ode....Must you show your stupidity? Do you even know what is happening here in Bayelsa? The people have spoken..how can someone that couldn't win in Nembe win in southern ijaw? I bet you, Dickson will win southern ijaw with a large margin again and again..
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by dictbennie(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Babacele:
I tire cos d Bayelsa me I know has intimidating population of APC unexpected from a supposedly PDP state. I'm damn sure if APC supporters start , PDP go run comot for Bayelsa. or how do explain y Dickson n GEJ finding it difficult if they are popular. I go Skool well well o.

Trash, pure trash....Tell your agbero Sylva and his boys ( Ogunbos, Africa and Boyloaf) to stay off our LGA...He couldn't even win in Nembe but claims Alamco's LGA is his stronghold..
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by chocolateme(f): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
sparkwil:

Hey
hi
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by gbishman: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Its quite a shame that youths who ought to be in places of work eearning a living are doing this. Sylvia was a mistake from the onset.
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by ruggedtimi(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
merry02:
Busted!!!
SOUTHERN IJAW was cancelled because INEC distributed about 69,800 PVC's and the result shows clearly an over -counts

My take

Where did APC got 80,000 votes from?
APC magic power!
not 80000 votes..apc got 55000 pdp 10000
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by Orikinla(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Please, WHERE IS THE MASSIVE PROTEST?
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by Realist2: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Never surprise ,APC can't never accept defeat, violence and thuggery is APC unwritten manifesto .
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by mrtheo33: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
drshrewd:
APC is sure on ground in BY. can't just wait for the rerun election in Rivers when we could sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep out the sacked sleeping care taker governor AKA CTG governor grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829085_11228024101530227709377032505990069921968542n_jpeg2f1f4c9bf6026bc4355d56005460bccf
Result of highness from kunu n brukutu

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by AkSpence5sp(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
kingdompropty:
What are the military guys doing?
grin
kingdompropty:
What are the military guys doing?
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by drshrewd: 4:28am On Dec 11, 2015
mrtheo33:
Result of highness from kunu n brukutu
grin
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by toludadon(m): 5:47am On Dec 11, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
so winning 1 LG outta 8LGA's will make u a winner abii??

Brain resuscitation is needed here please

your non-existing brain should have told you that once you have highest number of votes cast irrespective of number of Local govts you win and you have more than ⅓ in ⅔ of the local govts making up the state, you will be declared winner. so get some education before coming out in the public to spew thrash.
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by toludadon(m): 5:56am On Dec 11, 2015
funkyibodude:
sometimes I wonder how dumb APshit Zombies can be, imagine them claiming 40k votes and with that it already makes them winners. Whereas PDP has won in 6 outta 8 lgs.

get some education, even if pdp has won ⅞ and APC wins only one and has the highest number of votes cast and fulfils the other requirement of having ⅓ in ⅔ of the LGs in the state, it'll be declared winner. if this is too much for your blocked brain to understand seek the services of a lawyer that can interpret what the electoral acts and constitution say about being declared winner of an election
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by funkyibodude(m): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2015
toludadon:

get some education, even if pdp has won ⅞ and APC wins only one and has the highest number of votes cast and fulfils the other requirement of having ⅓ in ⅔ of the LGs in the state, it'll be declared winner. if this is too much for your blocked brain to understand seek the services of a lawyer that can interpret what the electoral acts and constitution say about being declared winner of an election
you are the blocked brain Zombie.. And don't quote me again angry
Re: Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC by toludadon(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2015
funkyibodude:
you are the blocked brain Zombie.. And don't quote me again angry

your foolishness is epic, after correcting your dead brain, you still resulted to insult, grow some brains mofoooo

And now that I have quoted you, do you have your suicide vest and belt ready?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian / Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) / Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.