Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

B/w Law And Mass Com, Which One D'you Fink Is Better, With Their Job Prospects ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / B/w Law And Mass Com, Which One D'you Fink Is Better, With Their Job Prospects ? (607 Views)

7 Ways To Get Along Better With Your Coworkers / My Sister And Her Husband Just Lost Their Job In MOUAU. PIX / Which Nigeria University Accepts mass com For Direct Entry Into Law Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B/w Law And Mass Com, Which One D'you Fink Is Better, With Their Job Prospects ? by Vickmanbaolad: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2015
I greet you all, my brothers and sisters here. I'm new on nairaland, and i hope and believe that my joinning you guys here will afford me a lot of solutions to my problem.

Actually, i wrote the just concluded jamb, but going as it's been destined, the whole admission process ended negatively.

Now, i have to go back to the drawing board and redouble my efforts, but it seems i don't know the better to be chosen, out of these two courses; Law and Mass Communication.

Sirs and mas here present, i need your constructive and handy contributions, as to which of those afforestated courses should be better went for, and please, when trying to proffer your pleasing solutions, help me put the courses' job prospects situation in Nigeria into consideration.

Thanks to you all.
Re: B/w Law And Mass Com, Which One D'you Fink Is Better, With Their Job Prospects ? by Vickmanbaolad: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
You guys should please contribute, none has ever commented since posting the post. I beg of y'all now.

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Security Science Vs Computer Science / Tread For Those That Applied For Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program. / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Been Offered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.