Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Advertising Approach This Holiday Peroid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advertising Approach This Holiday Peroid (450 Views)

How Can I Approach This Matter ? Pls / Check Out The Miracle Capsule That We Will Give You Six Packs With 21 Days / Edo Declares Thursday A Public Holiday For Coronation Of The Crown Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Approach This Holiday Peroid by AvimsPS(f): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Ninety nine percent of the time statistics can drive you to heavy thinking. In researching this post on SMS or Text Message Marketing, I wanted to find out how many people use text messaging, how quickly they are read, and are business owners using it as a way to reach customers.

the data is all over the place:

Text Messages have a 98 percent read rate
Text Messages have a 100 percent open rate
Texts are typically read within 15 minutes of being received
Mobile phones have reached 100 percent penetration in the country

Let’s go with something more trustworthy:
Do you know very many adults without a mobile phone?
How about business owners without one?
Have you had a customer without a cell phone?

Here’s the leap, but I have pretty good evidence it is true: If they have one, they likely use text messaging on it, too.

Text message marketing is a approach to sharing short updates or specials with your customers. It lends itself to point of sale or retail offers, but not entirely. My gut or intuition tells me that it’s a good way to share news, updates, ideas, and special offers with customers with whom you have a relationship and who express interest in signing up.

I have good news for you, We can help relieve your marketing stress by taking your products or services directly to people who needs it.
Call or whatsapp: +2348106266459; BBMpin: 58DE089F or/and visit http://www.avims.com.ng for more

(1) (Reply)

Federal High Court Gives Order To Suspend Nwankwo Kanu’s Accounts / Happy New Year, Nairalandes / 5 Things You Must Stop Doing To Improve Your Social Media Security.avoid Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.