Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Woman Born Without A Face (viewers Discretion) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Woman Born Without A Face (viewers Discretion) (2318 Views)

Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her / Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman Born Without A Face (viewers Discretion) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Don't judge a book by it's cover.Khadija Khatoon is thought to have neurofibromatosis which is a rare and genetic condition. Because of it,the 21-years old is unaware if she has eyes or nose. Her mouth is a Small slit which makes it difficult for her to eat or drink anything. All of the plastic surgery in the world can't help this young woman because according to her mother,Amina Bibi, "Doctors told them there was nothing they could do"
There is a CROWDFUNDER page set up for Khatoon. Her family is hoping that they can find some answers and get some sort of healthcare support from their local government. If you think you've got it rough,watch the video of her day-to-day life.

http://chrisbrownofficial.me/woman-with-no-face?utm_content=buffer0a754&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=bufferbuffer

Re: The Woman Born Without A Face (viewers Discretion) by chocolateme(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2015
Ok
Re: The Woman Born Without A Face (viewers Discretion) by owanguy(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2015
lord have mercy
Re: The Woman Born Without A Face (viewers Discretion) by bewla(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: The Woman Born Without A Face (viewers Discretion) by ovalrose(f): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
my God. how is this even possible?
Re: The Woman Born Without A Face (viewers Discretion) by PresVA: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
OMG, can't imagine how her life is... mehn cry cry cry

I pray she gets some help soonest; yeah nothing is impossible. .. Amen.. chaiii
Re: The Woman Born Without A Face (viewers Discretion) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2015
I see somethings & i'm just like 'God please forgive me cus have not been thankful enough to you'

cc Lalasticlala..

(1) (Reply)

Best Penis Size To Make A Woman Orgasm Revealed And 8 Tips To Make Yours Bigger / Lagos’ Laboratories Accredited For COVID-19 Testing Charge Extra Fees / COVID-19 Update For November 28 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.