Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,211 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Rapid Reading Strategies I Use For My Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rapid Reading Strategies I Use For My Students (353 Views)

As A Teacher, Why Shouldn’t I Beat My Students? / 7 Effective Strategies I Used To Get Over 8 USA Scholarships For International.. / See How My Students Wrote Exams This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapid Reading Strategies I Use For My Students by rutherfordchidi: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Teaching a student to read is one of those difficult tasks a teacher will have to deal with. With over 10 years experience in teaching I have come to realize methods that work best and promotes rapid learning. They are:

1. I review previous material: Before we start the lesson for the day, it is my custom to review the previous materials or lessons. This enables the student to recall and consolidate on the lesson before proceeding. Read more here: http://wealthyteacherssecrets..com.ng/2015/11/rapid-reading-strategies-i-use-for-my.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Achievers University, Owo-2015/2016-2nd-batch-admission-list-is-out. / The Lluminaty Court Of America ,need Applicant To Apply For The Form / The Word For Fear Of Long Words..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.