Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo (40284 Views)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by alberson(f): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2015
The Akwa Ibom Government has announced plans to evacuate commercial sex workers from the streets of Uyo.
The Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Welfare, Dr Glory Edet, announced this in Uyo on Tuesday during a Town Hall Meeting with representatives of female students in tertiary institutions in Akwa Ibom.

Edet said the prostitutes constituted nuisance along the streets of the state capital, adding that it was not good for the image of the state.
“As a ministry, we play a major role in the implementation of programmes that promote the development of women.

“It is, therefore, necessary to provide orientation for young women to enable them to grow into responsible mothers”, she said.
She called on the students to always respect constituted authorities, engage in meaningful ventures, dress decently and shun cultism in school.
The commissioner also urged female students to inculcate the spirit of hard work, humility and fear of God for brighter future.

She said that Gov. Udom Emmanuel and his wife, Martha, were gender sensitive and friendly, and this influenced the appointment of women into key leadership positions in the state.

The commissioner called on women in leadership position to be good representatives by exhibiting excellent and quality leadership.
Special Assistant to the Governor on Students Matters, Miss Otobong Akpan, commended the state government for providing a platform to guide the students.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/09/gov-emmanuel-to-evacuate-prostitutes-from-uyo/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by Cholls(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2015
My brother take them offline they go online.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by saintfizzo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
Source nko undecided?
Chisos!!!!! shocked am I really second to comment? With no Lady F or Introvert in sight? I think I finally believe lasisi's gospel... we really in the END TIMES.... Oga seun where's my price ooooooooo?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by mirabel001(f): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
tell him 2 provide jobs 4 them o

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by kokoA(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
This man doesn't know he has a rerun election coming up, he wants to take away the one thing that makes AKS men happy. They will so vote his sorry arse out grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by alrahmanonline(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
If to say na nothern governor or APC governor do this kain, dem go don shout islamisation,dictatorship, nawa for all these PDP nuisance o

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by EasternActivist: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
mirabel001:
tell him 2 provide jobs 4 them o

Come, I will personally provide job for you.. No biggie.
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by mirabel001(f): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
EasternActivist:

Come, I will personally provide job for you.. No biggie.
Ok
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by chimah3(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
HMMMM...
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by confamgist237: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by LMAyedun(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
What's the news here plsss..?
I even thought the Governor was planning to create prostitutes' camp or hotels...

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by Mightymanna(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
thank God it's not in the north some people would have start screaming Shariah

6 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by kennyman2000(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmmm....
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by Jediel1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
End time prostitutes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thank God say me don retire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Good luck to them.
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by lovelyjay: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Waiting
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Abeg make the guy think twice o,
With the rate of teens and infant rape
in the country, you still
want to ban prostitute . . .
Be prepare for Sidon and Gomorrah in your
State
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by Holluwatarhyor(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Whatever pounds their yam
My second chicken don fly away,the first one is still on the run

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by Generalkorex(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bad market
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by younginfopreneur: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
cry
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by bundur(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
gud move fashola leads others follow
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by fgnaija: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmm....odikwa serious
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by kurupt007(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
I wouldn't have had any problem with this move, but the fact that it is always what the lower class use to console themselves that the government seem to be after, before it was banning importation of I-pass-my-neighbor-Gen without banning all gens entirely, why didn't he ban prostitution entirely in the state and make it a crime punishable by law in his state so we'll know it affects everyone, down to they (the high class) that patronize prostitution the most.
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by naijainfogalery: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
This title is misleading joor. I was actually thinking he will give their services to people free of charge once they are caught just like the way they are giving petrol station that hoard fuel to people for free
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by Matttthew(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
In Olamide voice "if your body touch omoge, she go get belle.

In Fela voice, if u like make u die, u go die for nothing , dem go carry your body go police station u die wrongfully
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by nnadychuks(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by christineg5(f): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Holluwatarhyor:
Whatever pounds their yam
cry kiss
Re: Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo by eyeon(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Women from that part of the country dey try shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) / Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.