Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) (51700 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When You Finally Caught That JUMIA Customer That Always Rejects His Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by loomer: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2015
Teeboy22:

your d.p tho.... wink tongue

If na trouble u dey find Teeboy u no go see am, cos this na the second time u dey seek am from me
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2015
Naijacitizen:
Me think this kinda of crucify should apply to the like of Dasuki and co-travellers.

But Agarawu 23 and Amin at508, what do you people think?
my brother na so
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by MrCork: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2015
Abatsam111:
grin grin grin

.... [size=18pt] .....u homebasse people r so bakward & bush...havent u herd of animal abuse?... hopefully..u people common sense will be common before 2030. Illitarate people! ! (No ofeense)[/size] angry
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by 4rmthewest(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2015
MrCork:

.... [size=18pt] .....u homebasse people r so bakward & bush...havent u herd of animal abuse?... illlitarate people! ! (No ofeense)[/size] angry
gerrarahere mehn shit......in pidgin...#comot4here
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Teeboy22(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2015
loomer:

If na trouble u dey find Teeboy u no go see am, cos this na the second time u dey seek am from me

bro...as my eyes don see am ehn..

I must get her by fire by force cheesy grin

woaw..see her sexy body! Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mehnnn...
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by MrCork: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2015
4rmthewest:
gerrarahere mehn shit......in pidgin...#comot4here

^^^^ addvise comin from the typikal home base negro.... am of to lay golf mennnnn.. goat!! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by loomer: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Teeboy22:

bro...as my eyes don see am ehn..

I must get her by fire by force cheesy grin

woaw..see her sexy body! Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Abi na see u see, no be touch or do
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Teeboy22(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ addvise comin from the typikal home base negro.... am of to lay golf mennnnn.. goat!! (No ofeense) undecided

Mr cork

what's up bro
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Teeboy22(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2015
loomer:

Abi na see u see, no be touch or do

watch out

dnt be suprised ...if u dey call her, she no pick

she is with me...
I go even switch off her phone b4 we start sef!

#NoDisturbance #NocallingOnTheFone grin
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by loomer: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2015
Teeboy22:

watch out

dnt be suprised ...if u dey call her, she no pick

she is with me...

I go even switch off her phone b4 we start sef!

#NoDisturbance #NocallingOnTheFone grin

Na u I sorry for pass, cos u go spend ur small money for nothing
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by 4rmthewest(m): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2015
MrCork:

lol....this guy is crazy.....I'v been on nairaland long enough to know the kinda freak you are......I know better than to be replying your mentions......maluu.....(No offense)
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by plaetton: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2015
Abatsam111:
grin grin grin

Animal cruelty.

Karma is a bi.tch
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by MrCork: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2015
4rmthewest:
lol....this guy is crazy.....I'v been on nairaland long enough to know the kinda freak you are......I know better than to be replying your mentions......maluu.....(No offense)

....the great ting anout talkin to me is that I all ways make sure u end up wit common sence...bro am glad yor brain wake up! smiley
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by Realcash224(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2015
just call police straight.....make the rat go dey do Baba mi loke oh edarijimi ke for police net.
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by icybeth(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2015
sadFunny though I forgot to laugh
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by frank043(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2015
Medunah:
Where z the joke?

Gazing at you... Just right in front of you undecided
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by liongirl: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2015
Abatsam111:
grin grin grin
am calling the police this is violation of animal right
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by theokalu7(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
U wanna kill it In an Interesting way, inject a lot of fuel into it and rub some on... It's gonna explode
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by babaarewa(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
That rat no feed well yet you punish the poor rat.
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by swiffy(f): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
=))º°˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚°º‎​=)) dis person hash oo. Abeg pity d rattybaby nau
Re: When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) by MrParky(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nicepoker:
The rat look mal nourished.
lolx dats the jesus christ of RAt being crucified grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives / This Is When A Phd Holder In Making EBA Prepares A Meal [picture] / Hilarious: Villagers Play On Snooker Made From Clay Using Cucumber As Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.