Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) (29925 Views)

Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Man Blasted For Bowing For Iara Oshiomhole At A Public Function (pic) / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bolanle Ambode, Iara Oshiomhole At An Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by teebaxy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
evatee:
she never get belle ni? it's been Five months now....abi nah honorarium wedding dem do ni?
Nice observation... he be like say naa contract wedding dem do
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by sukkot: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
osho has lost weight. i hope iara is not slowly poisoning him oooo
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by BarryX(m): 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Edo people are in for a treat. So why was the picture of the market not shown abi dem dey shame ni[/size]
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by oluwazino(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
NextGovernor:

Uromi is my town. If I tell u story behind that market u will stop that "Edo is working"

That market project was built by Fidelity bank and to be re payed through rent from market people for some specific period of time before giving back to the Local Govt. It was actually a Local Govt Agreement with Fidelity bank and not built by Adam Oshiomole.

That market building was stopped for some time because of some fraud case. The LGA chairman collected 2 years rent from market people when the project was still on going and never returned that money to fidelity bank as planned in the agreement which made Fidelity bank to put an hold on the building. Later it was settled before the building continued and was completed a month ago.

So that market project was not done by Adam Oshiomole. Credit has to go to the Fidelity bank and the LGA chairman for the partnership.
Done by Adam oshiomole or not the market project is complete full stop y'all shuld stop hatein

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
argob44. I like the look of you. But don't like the domain name of your blog. Please change it to something more appealing. Just like you are. x.x.x™
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
EdCure:
Edo state is working.
God bless Edo state.
make i hear say Edo state the work! 90% of the roads in that state are bad.. Oshio is just making noise
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Meriekriss:
This Osho Baba ugly up die walahi... Na now I dey see am.. Chai.. This woman married for money... Love gbakwa oku..

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by Iko5000: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
[size=16pt]OP do you know what Ultra Modern Means ?

Lock up shops is not Ultra modern angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Wahala talahi
Money good oooo
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by kixo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nonsense, for the past 7 years of his government, none of his commissioners or deputy governor has ever commissioned any project. Oshiomhole is the Governor, Deputy Governor, SSG, Commissioner. He is so far the Governor with the highest aides in Africa!!!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by evatee(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
teebaxy:
Nice observation... he be like say naa contract wedding dem do
If nah contract, that means another dude will be doing her at the back....The babe clean sha!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by ada2604(f): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
chaii!! some terrible nairalanders waiting for Lara to carry belle nd born, wayz d babe go still try sha if Lara gene strong pass, but if na osho oo hmmm
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by sonnie10: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
ifeanyi83:
Those yam tubers are massive. If it was in America I'll say they have been "genetically mutated"...

Those are new yams. If kept over time, they will dehydrate (dry) and the size will reduce. Moreover, the ones shipped to America undergo extra process of dehydration for compliance.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Not a single picture of the market. Is the picture of gov's wife the focus of the masses, is that more important than the market that was commissioned?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by peterjero(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Oshobole is a scam, but pdp is death, pdp is currently warming up to bring osagie ize iyamu that spare headed the lucky igbinedion govt as its ssg. Legends have it that lucky was naive but ize iyamu stoned his heart and made him loot for fun. That ize iyamu is soon to be pdp gov flagbearer 2016 shows the locust lucky years are back
currently ize iyamu parades him self as the next gov of edo by pdp. The obvious romance with the deadbrain anenih who hand picks stooge to clinch pdp ticket makes him confident

Pastor Ize Iyamu is the only candidate that can withstand APC, inasmuch as I hate the lucky Igbinedion administration, I think edo people should go for PDP. I just left Benin some days ago and was disappointed by my guy oshiomhole whom edo people believed in so much from the beginning but failed woefully in governing the state after his first tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by ODUBEZE: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
kai Oshomole don dry finish!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by vislabraye(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
NextGovernor:

Uromi is my town. If I tell u story behind that market u will stop that "Edo is working"

That market project was built by Fidelity bank and to be re payed through rent from market people for some specific period of time before giving back to the Local Govt. It was actually a Local Govt Agreement with Fidelity bank and not built by Adam Oshiomole.

That market building was stopped for some time because of some fraud case. The LGA chairman collected 2 years rent from market people when the project was still on going and never returned that money to fidelity bank as planned in the agreement which made Fidelity bank to put an hold on the building. Later it was settled before the building continued and was completed a month ago.

So that market project was not done by Adam Oshiomole. Credit has to go to the Fidelity bank and the LGA chairman for the partnership.

You can see the propaganda. I'm not surprised.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by akigbemaru: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oshkosh omo ole
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by Rossikk(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
argob44:
The wife of Edo state Governor, Iara Oshiomhole shared photos from the commissioning of the Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market at Uromi, Edo state.

The beautiful first lady of Edo state made this known to the public on her facebook timeline. See the photos below...

http://www.asbgistng.com/2015/12/iara-oshiomhole-commissioning-uju-romi-market.html
"The beautiful first lady of...". Why? Because she is light skinned? Stupi.d dumb, colonised slave.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by hinwazaka: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
MzBreezy:
What's wrong with osho y is he so slim.. I hope his ok.. Dsnt look his normal self. He nids rest
He is eating the same special rice as Audu Abubakar. About five of APC stalwarts are eating this same rice. We are patiently waiting for the harvests.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by abokikhalifa: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
RockMaxi:

Osho Baba, see your life, your wife didn't want her hands dirty.
how is that your problem sad sadist
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by abokikhalifa: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
NextGovernor:

who ask you? i too know
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by Moheat(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
EdCure:

On the contrary, your PDP patrons enjoy soiling their hands with corruption & blood.
Dry talk. Abeg talk something else.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by Chubhie: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Iara should go easy on OshoBaba. He's all bones now.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by tobayas: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
End time market.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by otunbashonny(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oshomole don lean walahi
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by flokii: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
can we call what's between Lara and Oshoo baba true love?

or love of money & accomplishments...
I need answers
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by ifeanyi83(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
sonnie10:

Those are new yams. If kept over time, they will dehydrate (dry) and the size will reduce. Moreover, the ones shipped to America undergo extra process of dehydration for compliance.

Oh really...Thanks for the information.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by Pidggin(f): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lara, you try...okay it must be the money.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
henchamb:

So to you this is funny ba.
If oshiom looks like a farmer I wonder how how ur Dad looks like
I don't know when farming and looking like a farmer became a curs, anyways he does look like a farmer.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole At The Commissioning Of Uju Romi Ultra Modern Market (Pics) by pet4ril(f): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
NextGovernor:

thank you my brother..... Shameless Sam Oboh angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Ojukwu Is Dead, PDP Chieftain Commits Suicide In Abuja Hotel / Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake / Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.