Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,985 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

A Little Boy's Answer To What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up Will Amuse You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Little Boy's Answer To What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up Will Amuse You (1951 Views)

Watch This Funny 7years Old Boy Who Wants To Be 419 When He Grows Up / Little Boy Sucking Directly From Cow (Photo) / Best Answer To A Girl Who Wants All Qualities In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Boy's Answer To What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up Will Amuse You by theshaderoom: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
A group of small school children were asked what they want to be when they are fully grown up and one of them gave a funny response.

A teacher who asked children to list their career aspirations probably wasn't expecting one little boy's response.

The quiz was entitled "When I grow up I'd like to be...". The class list was written in brightly-coloured felt-tip pens and brings together a lot of interesting and engaged children.

One of the kids, Toby said he wants to be a vet, "so I can help animals get better".

Isabella gave a heartwarming response when she said she wanted to be a ballerina because "I love to dance".

However, David seemed to be the one to watch for teachers.

In answer to the common kids' question, he stated that he will like to be: "a fireman because I like explosions and fire".

But it's Albert who seems to have nailed it. He simply wants to be "a person who stays home and does nothing".

The image was posted by Redditor Norwaa, entitled: "I'm a little worried about David".

See more at >>> http://www.gossipatrol.com/2015/12/a-little-boy-answer-to-what-he-wants-to.html?m=1

Re: A Little Boy's Answer To What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up Will Amuse You by theshaderoom: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
C.c lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun
Re: A Little Boy's Answer To What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up Will Amuse You by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
When i was a child i think like a child,act like a child,talk like a child,walk like a child but now am grown.

Op they are still young,ask them same question when they are grown.
Re: A Little Boy's Answer To What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up Will Amuse You by umehmj(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
in another news, same question was thrown down here in 9ja and so many responses came through but only two of the responses caught my attention.

teacher: what would you like to be when you grow up?

Emeka: i want to be a successful business man with lots of cars, mansions and travel around the world in my private jet with lots of cash.

teacher: wow! that's really huge. very good.... How about you Linda?

Linda: I want to be emeka's wife when i grow up. grin

shikina

1 Like

Re: A Little Boy's Answer To What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up Will Amuse You by seemples(f): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
When i was a child i think like a child,act like a child,talk like a child,walk like a child but now am grown.

Op they are still young,ask them same question when they are grown.

When they're grown you said...

Same questions just 6months max from now will elicit very different responses from most of them!
Re: A Little Boy's Answer To What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up Will Amuse You by osesology(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hahahaha funny. Stay home and do nothing and your only visitor will be poverty and thoughts of suicide.*mycandidopinion*
Re: A Little Boy's Answer To What He Wants To Be When He Grows Up Will Amuse You by theshaderoom: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lol... yeah

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo : When You Build Your School With Nairabet Money / See What I Just Saw In Ilorin / 4 Riddles That Will Definitely Drive You Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.