Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' (38277 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by alberson(f): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2015

• Petitions Buhari over online publication’s story

By Willy Eya

Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Anyim Pius Anyim, has raised the alarm over a perceived threat to his life and property. He has asked President Muhammadu Buhari for extra security.

In a petition over a publication by Sahara Reporters, in which the online medium on December 2, stated that Anyim was under investigation over allegations that he is funding pro-Biafra protests, the former SGF linked it to a sustained media attack on his person.

In the petition Anyim said he was compelled to seek protection from government because of “the desperation that has sustained the evil elements in the last five months could drive them to become even more vicious and deadly.

“I have taken time in the last five months to uncover the masterminds of this dangerous plan and my findings reveal a bunch of touts and hirelings with a track record of dangerous capacity to commit any harm. They operate as a network and recruit other elements, when necessary, to act as their undercover agents.

“They occasionally appear frontal and, at other times, act as if they are faceless. They are well organised and employ multiple strategies to sustain their plans, including blackmail and spurious allegations.

“It may interest Mr. President to note that following my resolve to maintain my decency and absolute faith in God, I have watched their orchestrations unfold in the last five months. I may not need at this point to name the suspected masterminds but I believe that a clear presentation of their mode of operation would provide a useful lead to the investigating authorities.”

He, therefore, urged the government to uncover all the actors in the plan and bring them to book.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/my-life-in-danger-anyim/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by redsconsult(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
wey the maggi and thyme with curry for this stowie naa

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by adedayourt(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
now ur deeds are bouncing bck fr conseequence nd u cry out

21 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
i will edit my post when you remove 'beg' from the headline
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by NigLasPresident: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
N

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by seunmsg(m): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
The only thing after him is his past crimes and misdeeds against the Nigerian people. He should confess his sins and return all the funds he looted while in office.

40 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
cry when guilty conscience decides to haunt you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by omenka(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Evil men run even when nothing pursues them.

Anyim, your time at the gallows if fast approaching. That fat neck of yours makes for a hangman's special treat.

In the mean time, keep running from your shadow and the ghosts of those whose deaths we have nothing but your greed to thank.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Can you imagine? You need protection from the same Nigeria you almost destroyed? Lives were lost and you didn't care, what makes you think your life is precious to us now?

Buhari should be impeached if he gives this man even one Police Man as sccurity. His life doesn't concern us....

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com

11 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by notmywill: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
When God wants to destroy a man, He first makes him mad.

11 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by Kol4grin01: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Who r afta u

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by ODUBEZE: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
ok! insecurity everywhere! Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by omowolewa: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
List them
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by Dannyset(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kill
Please let's collect our money from these people before you hang or kill any one of them.

Anyim is a big rogue and should be sentenced before killing. Don't do it secretly.

7 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by Chubhie: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
I can bet demdem is among those chasing Ayim.

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kyase:

Deactivate your Acct

Abeg, that guy na ma paddi o.
E don deactivate 2 of eim account (Oremussanctus and ShariaRepoters).

No mind the guy, he do take dried pawpaw leaf before he type grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by hinwazaka: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Whoever is behind the attacks on the erstwhile SGF, should get ready to meet his creator.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by overdrive(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
This man is innocent,his only crime was sleeping during every fec meeting.

4 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Let him return his own loot of the Centenary city project.

5 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by Sunofgod(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
(End Time Crying . . )
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by Sunofgod(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
SMH
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by gabazin080(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
It is the pleasure of a sight to see a man begging for his life. But sadly dere are moments when pleading and begging are utterly useless. Let him return his loot and don't mess with shahara reporters again

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by martineverest(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ur conscience is pursuing you. Chief sponsor of biafra protest, in collaboration with if..ea.nyi ouba. Their dumb strategy in escaping efcc probe.
Ur case will be worse than that of dokpesi.. Another reason loading

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by vedaxcool(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
The guy just called biafraudians touts and street urchins. cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by abumeinben(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Oh...u nor wan call names abi?

Nor worry, deh go call the names after e hapun.

Meanwhile, if Biafra meant a good, peaceful, and not-politically-motivated movement, why are "the nameless ghost" after him?

4 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' by captainflash(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
They are not after you,but they are after the money u stole from nigeria.

undecided

End time alert.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Owning A Legal Firearm In Nigeria: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.