Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife (37798 Views)

Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by Omoswags(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
The photo of Mr and Mrs Ameachi was taken during the ministerial screening with Ameachi beaming with smiles..

What could be going through his mind?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by chocolateme(f): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
He is happy. But this Amaechi get big eyes shaa.

FTC
Chocolate cream
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by Eyepencil: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sweet woman!

My babe dresses me up sometimes especially when am about going to bank to make some withdrawal. I don't knw why

164 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by ayinde2ade(m): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Eyepencil:
Sweet woman!

My babe dresses me up sometimes especially when am about going to bank to make some withdrawal. I don't knw why
grin
Eyepencil:
Sweet woman!

she is interested in ur money

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by madridguy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
HAPPY COUPLE.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by Omoswags(m): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
ayinde2ade:
grin she is interested in ur money
LOL

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by boujaye: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
upon all the beat Amaechi dey beat her! chei money love good o cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by tpiar: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
nl ladies no dey even bother to "crush" on amaechi, he's the kind of person that if you go babalawo say naim you wan hook, the babalawo sef go chase you comot for im front say abi iru alakoba wo leleyi.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by ionsman: 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Eyepencil:
Sweet woman!

Gimme the money o......Biko nyem ego.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by Laveda(f): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Eyepencil:
Sweet woman!

grin I carry yansh for your babe grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by sukkot: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by Sunofgod(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Is that his wife or his 'Body Guard!

((End Time Wife . . .)

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by kobonaire(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Progress!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Eyepencil:
Sweet woman!

WOMEN like money oooooo.
Only MONEY fit make ladies smile like this. ..
Chaiiiiiiiii

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Omoswags:
The photo of Mr and Mrs Ameachi was taken during the ministerial screening with Ameachi beaming with smiles..

What could be going through his mind?
Hey! U guys should stop all these; Amaechi and wife ...Amaechi and wife. You should be showing us his projects and achievements since becoming a minister. Huh!

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by gabazin080(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
So wetin make we do with the pix now.
And this nonsense hit FP.

only a small boy will call his camera man to come take pictures of him being dressed by his wife, and only a mumu mod will move this non-meaningful topic to FP. Of what benefit is this pix to us.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by mascot87(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Should I say "end time dressing"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by jumobi1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Eyepencil:
Sweet woman!

LMBO! You should know by now.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by seangy4konji: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
When you have billions in yor account then you smile often.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by excellentmomma(f): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
She be like, gimme this minister, nyem dis minister, achorom I wu First lady, lolzz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Amaechi has been silent for a while. I believe he wants his works to speak for him in time to come.

Top 10 Most Educated Presidents In Africa, See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>>>www.intensetalk.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by Damalex4luv(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Eyepencil:
Sweet woman!

Oniro oshi undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
MY MAN

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by Damalex4luv(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Hey! U guys should stop all these; Amaechi and wife ...Amaechi and wife. You should be showing us his projects and achievements since becoming a minister. Huh!
You go see the project for your dreams
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by mightycrown1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
ride on sir, we are behind you

one day my igbo girl will dress me like thiis.

someone people will be like to shoot me now

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by mentorandfriend(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Eyepencil:
Sweet woman!

Lol. I bet you know.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by greggng: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
how can a man that have never taking bribe beats his wife?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by Mubby4luv(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Women assist their men . She's his Iniesta wink

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Damalex4luv:
You go see the project for your dreams
what do you mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jerusalem: ''I Am Willing To Take A Bullet For Donald Trump'' - Reno Omokri / 40 OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters Granted Bail / 'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.