Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu (5464 Views)

Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Earthkumy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Former Abia Governor and presidential
candidate of the Progressive People’s
Alliance, PPA, Orji Uzor Kalu, has called
President Muhammadu Buhari confused
especially where it concerns the Nigerian
economy.
Kalu made this claim while in an interview
with journalists stated that good leadership
is about the ability to take the right
decisions at the right time by putting the
people first which according to him looks
difficult task for the President.
“The president should be having
hypertension now. But I am sure he is
confused himself because the goods he
supplied are still there even if he does
not have his money. So, that is the
position the president is right now.” He
stated
The former presidential candidate who
noted that the era of depending on a
mono-product economy is long over,
stressed that there should be a reduction in
the running cost of the state government
especially at the state level to help
minimize the burden on the federal
government.
His words “Interestingly, state governors
should cut down on frivolous expenses in
order to meet their financial obligations
especially workers’ salaries and payment
to pensioners. If it means converting a
portion of the security vote to fix serious
responsibilities, it is worth it.
“This is because many state governors
allegedly siphon the so-called security
vote. We must learn to live within our
means as a way to sustain a decent life.
Governors should leverage on other
revenue sources to complement the
federal allocation.”
The former Abia governor expressed
sympathy with Buhari, claiming he is
unlucky to be saddled with leadership
responsibility in a difficult time.
“Nigerians just elected their president for
change and they want to see the change
immediately. It is not possible. The
president has to take his time. He has to
take account of what he has seen and
what he has not seen.
“From what I am hearing, they have not
even started to ask questions about
where our money has gone to. So, many
people said that many officials still need
to answer some questions.” He added.
A Developmental economist, Katch
Ononuju, spoke to Post Nigeria on the
economy of Nigeria since President Buhari
took over office stated that investors are
yet to arrive the country because there is
still no clear economic direction.
See: What next for the Nigerian
economy? – Experts ask
“The negative implication is that investors
will not be willing to enter our market
asides, there is no clear direction for
them to work with.
“There is no one man that can do
everything that’s why the President’s
attempts to run the country like a sole
administrator has crashed, stopped, lost,
and stagnated.” He stated
Speaking further, he lamented that the
President’s confusion has been
compounded by the agitation for Biafra as
he condemned the use of violence by the
agitators which according to him cannot
help the agitation for self-determination.
Kalu therefore pledge allegiance to the
unity and indivisibility of Nigeria, adding
that “As an Igbere man from Abia State, I
love this country and will continue to push
for its togetherness.
“To be honest with you, those boys are
right in their quest to agitate for self-
determination. They have a right to
demonstrate, for what they consider may
be their right as recognized by the United
Nations Charter on Human Rights.”
However, he called on the president to
“consult and engage some high profile
traditional rulers and some political leaders
to go and ask the boys what they really
want; what is really their problem? What
can we do to stop them from asking for
this? What is the reason for this agitation?”

www.post-nigeria.com/i-feel-sorry-for-buhari-he-is-confused-kalu/#.Vmhkamhm8Hk.twitter
Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by SeverusSnape(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin

12 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by ojmaroni247(m): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
lipsrsealed Truth
Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by datguru: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by chukslawrence(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmm.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by benedictnsi(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Orji Uzor Kalu

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Emekamex(m): 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by warrior01: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Me too. I feel sorry for baba Buhari. By now he is wishing he never contested to lead Nigeria. No wonder he is always on the run to saner countries on any flimsy excuse.

17 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Opinedecandid(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ahhhhh
Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Psalm18: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ouk of all people advising on how to recover stolen money.
He lives in one of the poshest places in washington DC called Potomac.
He didn't acquire that by sheer hard work.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by fistonati(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
E don come again, make una come hear another torry
Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Firefire(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
Honesty, I don't pity Buhary.

We warned him not to contest on the platform of extremely corrupt people, he refused to listen.

We warned him that this is 2015 and not 1984 he ignored the warning.

We expect him to know that 'Tunde Idiagbon' is dead, he said let me try on my own.

BUBU, no story, you MUST deliver the CHANGE.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Psalm18:
Go and consult your oracle, Orji Kalu was a billionaire before he became the governor of Abia state.

20 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Psalm18: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
masterpower:

Go and consult your oracle, Orji Kalu was a billionaire before he became the governor of Abia state.
Because you were his account officer.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by MabraO: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
Firefire:
Honesty, I don't pity Buhary.

We warned him not to contest on the platform of extremely corrupt people, he refused to listen.

We warned him that this is 2015 and not 1984 he ignored the warning.

We expect him to know that 'Tunde Idiagbon' is dead, he said let me try on my own.

BUBU, no story, you MUST deliver the CHANGE.

I said it
Dead brain ll come alive wen it involves buhari's matter
Anumanu

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by SeverusSnape(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
Psalm18:
Potomac is a nice place. smiley

But Bros, Kalu was already a multi billionaire even before venturing into politics.

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Firefire(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
MabraO:

I said it
Dead brain ll come alive wen it involves buhari's matter
Anumanu

Kinii se temi tire ?

CC:

Mydn44

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Flets: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
The truth remains that Buhari has no idea what governance in 2015 entails. Buhari is not just confused, he is lost.

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by kahal29: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by daniska3yaro(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
He MUST continue ooooo
He MUST finish what he started.

He has automatically become an EXPATRIATE.
Now visits us from ABROAD.
After his tenure and he should endorse IBB or SHAGARI to start their 8years trip.

We now visit RECYCLE BINS to pick leaders.
Sai Baba ooooo

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ibelong2God: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
hMM! POwerFul Words For tHE pResiDENT

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by ODUBEZE: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
When Nigerians refused to vote for him, he was crying! Now work don come, he dey jump up and down!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Psalm18:

He acquired it by hardwork because he is not lazy like you nor corrupt like Tinubu! He donated N500m to the PDP before he became a Gov

9 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Bobbystanley(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Why pity the old man?
He should rule.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by STARGREEN(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
With such clear
reference points OUK just stated, it's crystal clear that this administration are not only
painfully pragmatic but also very predictable hence opposition can play negative role well should they wish to. The fact remains that APC government is new but sadly confused! just evaluate the 2016 budget critically and see how realistic it is in paper feasibility. Well all join together... CHANGE
Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ezepam: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Potomac is a nice place. smiley

But Bros, Kalu was already a multi billionaire even before venturing into politics.
Did that stop him from looting Abia state treasury and imposing his stooge to continue the looting on his behalf after he left?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by LesbianBoy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by oloriooko(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Kalu is not far from the truth

PMB met more than he anticipated, the guy does not know where to start

His inability to humble himself and entrust vital positions to technocrats instead of party faithfuls is not helping matters either

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by lolzzzz: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Orji is equally an unconfused thief, e no go better for orji.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Blackfire(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Just like the game of draft.. When u are outside as a spectator, walahi u know every moves, but immediately u become a player *bam bam bam* u suddenly become dumb, passing blame for your incompetences...

To me Apc/ buhari cant believe they won the election.

Is like giving 10 million naira to a nairalander who dosent ve 10k in his account.... Madness

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Buhari, He Is Confused – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
ODUBEZE:
When Nigerians refused to vote for him, he was crying! Now work don come, he dey jump up and down!
He is now an EXPATRIATE with ExonMobil and ExonNigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jubilation As Buhari Ends Recession, Blows Hot, Releases 5 Points Agenda / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding / NEW STRATEGY FOR ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.