Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics (54074 Views)

Ritualists Murder Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Remove Foetus / Ritualists Murder Man In Mansa, Zambia. Graphic Photos / Ritualists Murder 3-Year-Old Girl In Cameroon, Dump Body In A Nearby Bush (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by Certifiedboss: 2:05am On Dec 13, 2015
henryanna36:
I get emotional when I hear some stories.On Sunday, officials were called to a street in Ikorodu Lagos after two weeks of foul and unpleasant smell.Residents of Atele street in Anibaba area of Ikorodu say at least 6 decomposing bodies of young ladies were removed from a carnal on Sunday by the officials of Lagos State Environmental Health Monitoring Team SEHMU.

In the last 6 months, kidnappers had besieged Ikorodu after which several cases of attempted
kidnap, arrest and missing persons were reported
to the police.On November 30, 2015, the body of an
unidentified student was found at a carnal in Ota
Ona area of Ikorodu with several missing body
parts.SEHMU officials urged residents to be vigilant.

98% of the time it's always a girl that fall in to the hands of ritualist. You just open car they will jump in . I'm 100% sire they were not kidnapped , rather they were LURED with something flashy or an enticing package . Dear ladies , it's not all that glitters you run after . Trust ,but verify

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by 4X4: 3:49am On Dec 13, 2015
SERVES THE STUPID OPIOS RIGHT. WHEN THEY FOLLOW ANYONE WITH MONEY. THAT'S HOW MONEY DEY KILL THEM. grin
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by ProsperUSA: 4:06am On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:20am On Dec 13, 2015
end time people....GOD HELPS US.....
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by francotunsco: 4:26am On Dec 13, 2015
Terrible
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by opribo(m): 4:37am On Dec 13, 2015
Please our young girls should be very careful and mindful of who they hang out with. Some girls you meet on social media , they don't know the person they are chatting with not even sure if the picture they see truly belongs to the person they are chatting with. Once they are invited the next thing you see them travel long distances to go and visit a total stranger. Parents please and please monitor your children.
May God help us all in this end times.
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by Diamondcrown97(m): 4:39am On Dec 13, 2015
Diamondcrown97:
[/color]yet Olosho keep increasing in Nigeria...
[color=#000099]yet olosho keep increasing in Nigeria...
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by tolastikha: 5:12am On Dec 13, 2015
I Will REACT LIKE THIS, WERE THE GIRLS PICKED UP IN THEIR HOMES OR IN THEIR SCHOOL HOSTESS? BECAUSE IN LAW, WE SAY HE THAT COME FOR EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS. THIS SAME LEGAL JARGON IS OPERATIONAL IN HEAVEN. THESE GIRLS WILL COME FROM THEIR HOMES OR SCHOOLS TO JUNCTIONS LOOKING FOR MEN TO CARRY THEM FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY. THEY NO LONGER BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE ❤ BUT LOVE OF MONEY. THEY NEVER DIE WELL. THEY WILL END IN HELL. AS FOR THEIR KILLERS, DEATH AWAIT THEM IN MATTER OF DAYS. I WON'T PITY FOR THE USELESS GIRLS AT ALL..

Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by KelvinC1(m): 5:56am On Dec 13, 2015
blonker1:
May God have mercy. Whoever involved in this iniquity how are you going to face God on the last day?
how will they even be spending that blood money CONSCIENCE FREE.? It baffles me..
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by lukman885(m): 6:06am On Dec 13, 2015
some can't just celebrate Xmas without money...... December has been turn 2 a month of evil....cos of ds Xmas
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by Phonon: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2015
How much does this stupid ritual even pay sef? Are they now richer than Dangote or Bill Gates?

Poverty and illiteracy are real problems this country can't seem to shake off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by sweatlana: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2015
mrbyron:
What a wicked world we live in. The result of this is a combination of poverty, desperation, greed and wickedness on part of both the criminal's and the victims. I pray the criminal's are caught and may the solar of the victims rest in peace.
Why do u add the victims as desperate in your statement? Because they are women u presume they are prostitutes?
All u men that hate women there is a special place in hell for you.
Even if the women were prostitutes do the deserve to be killed

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by Meriekriss: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2015
blonker1:
May God have mercy. Whoever involved in this iniquity how are you going to face God on the last day?

That person wouldn't wait on the last day.. His punishment will start here on earth... Barbaric human beings..

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by sweatlana: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2015
tolastikha:
I Will REACT LIKE THIS, WERE THE GIRLS PICKED UP IN THEIR HOMES OR IN THEIR SCHOOL HOSTESS? BECAUSE IN LAW, WE SAY HE THAT COME FOR EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS. THIS SAME LEGAL JARGON IS OPERATIONAL IN HEAVEN. THESE GIRLS WILL COME FROM THEIR HOMES OR SCHOOLS TO JUNCTIONS LOOKING FOR MEN TO CARRY THEM FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY. THEY NO LONGER BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE ❤ BUT LOVE OF MONEY. THEY NEVER DIE WELL. THEY WILL END IN HELL. AS FOR THEIR KILLERS, DEATH AWAIT THEM IN MATTER OF DAYS. I WON'T PITY FOR THE USELESS GIRLS AT ALL..
If u have ever stolen the faith of these women await u .
If u have ever told a lie the faith of these women await u.
Guess what ? In heaven all since are equal.
You broke bastards on this forum just jump into conclusion is there any indication that they were prostitutes?
Even if they were do the deserve to be killed? These are young students daughters of others.
If and when u have a daughter if she is in the company of a man does that mean she deserves to be killed? I wonder how your mother raised u. U are worse than an animal

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by kolanpas(m): 7:27am On Dec 13, 2015
all the ladies that think following rich dude around all in the of flexing is enjoyment. you had better learn frm the mistake of other.
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by brightnonso: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2015
End time indeed;But How can one escape all this misfortunes of life?A big question one need to ask himself. Jesus is the answer! (Psalm 91)God bless you.
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by yommen: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2015
Nemesis99:
if this is unbelievable, what wld be your reaction hearing a maid chopping off the arms of the kid she's supposed to look after cuz she cried?

Comparing chopping off an arm to chopping 6 lives? Come onnn!!!
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2015
Parents especially mothers need to be alive to their duties , young girls should be home latest 7pm that's how it was done when I was younger, these days u see girls under 15yrs hanging out with bad corwd till 2am and their mothers are very proud of them, they donk ask questions when they see them with expensive items and cash , instead some mothers love-vendor out their daughters for cash and benefit rewards. It is these same set of parents that will cry and sthrow themselves on the ground when the inevitable happens to their wayward girls they refused to train properly. This explains the scarcity of wife material in the socalled ladies of tday, dem all slutts
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2015
Bollinger:

And how will the criminals be caught when the integrity of the crime scene has been compromised. See civilians standing everywhere, no sign of law enforcement agents/forensic personnel. Even check out the means of transporting the bodies. Nigerians, i hail una.

It's so easy to get away with crimes in Nigeria.
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by palamo(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2015
Has anyone ever considered that some of these murders we attribute to ritualists are actually the work of psychopathic serial killers?

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2015
palamo:
Has anyone ever considered that some of these murders we attribute to ritualists are actually the work of psychopathic serial killers?

It's possible

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by nwoye72: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2015
Bollinger:

And how will the criminals be caught when the integrity of the crime scene has been compromised. See civilians standing everywhere, no sign of law enforcement agents/forensic personnel. Even check out the means of transporting the bodies. Nigerians, i hail una.
I'm being so much afraid of living in that state called lagos and ogun because a lot of evil goin on in their
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by glossy6(f): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2015
A lady was declared missing not long ago on this forum by her sister who claimed that the missing lady followed a girl friend to Lagos. When asked about the lady's whereabouts the friend claimed somebody called her to come to Ikorodu. I hope this is not the missing link.

And they are all ladies. Ladies please be careful
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by Nemesis99(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2015
yommen:

Comparing chopping off an arm to chopping 6 lives? Come onnn!!!
did u even read my comment?
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by glossy6(f): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2015
tolastikha:

How sure are you about this? What if they were kidnapped or entered one of the numerous one chance buses plying Lagos roads. Some years ago I entered a Lagos painted taxi to the airport enroute PH and was struggling with sleep all the way. The driver did not take airport road when we got to Toyota busstop (coming from mile 2) when I asked him why, he said he wants to take Maryland, probably to ensure that his charm is effective. I was still struggling with this strange sleep when we got to the airport.

We bargained N800 then and I ended up giving him 8k. I knew I was counting 8k but I didn't know why I was giving him that amount. My eyes became clear at the counter while buying my ticket.

The question is "what if the taxi man had a more sinister motive? " What if I had slept off "

The girls may not be runs girls at least not all of them. Please lets show empathy where we need to

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by 3kay945(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2015
maestroz:
Truly the evil that Men do these days surprises the DEVIL himself.

The devil's mouth will be wide open, while acknowledging he is a learner.

Since they are all females, I guess they're lured by flashy stuff from evil guys.

Hmm. Some of these guys might also be a nairalander undecided
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by Mistermamus(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Warning to runs gals and waka waka gals wey no dey stay 1 place diz festive period evil men eyes dey shuk 4 money & no dey smile atall
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by adeoba2008(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by Spybradd: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
da equation between these yellowba peeps and da devil is getting balanced..
and again,its hard to tell now which is "their" favorite between lickin'n'kissin' their masters' arsses and rituals....
me n my big mouth,sha
grin

RIP TO THOSE UNFORTUNATE SOULS..
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by oyindare(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Why are u guys like this? So god will not protect me if I don't hit the like
youngvizzy1:
Lord have mercy, we shall not die like this, God's protection on who hits the like button, amen
button ba?
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by Realist2: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
chynie:
God pls let it get better. the last 6 months have been choas in Nigeria angry

i blame GEJ, oh! sorry ,since there,s no GEJ to blame again, i blame myself .
Re: Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics by just2okworld(f): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
blonker1:
Funny enough we serve a merciful God,what if they repent and ask for forgiveness from God?He'll sure forgive them,I only wish the dead an eternal rest,cos this is horrible to one's sightcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / Lady Extorts, Assaults Friend For Dating Her Boyfriend, Films And Uploads It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.