Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission (1294 Views)

Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos / Please Help Gtbank Has Debited My Account Into The Red / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission by rittyben(f): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
I went to withdraw #10,000 from my my account today, when I finished I went to the market, there I realised that the Teller paid me over (10,000). I decided to return it tomorrow since I had things to do. I just got home now to see some missed calls on my phone and a text from the bank teller. I was I about to reply her that I will be there tomorrow only to see and alert that the #6,000 left in my account has been withdrawn cos I was over paid. And I am so angry now.
So does it mean tellers have right to withdraw money from people account(s) without their permission? For all I know she has no prove that she over paid me cos she stamped that she paid me #10,000. So what right does she have to take my money? Is this not how the steal from people's account. Am going to the bank tomorrow and the manager has so explaining to do.
I am gonna sue them.
Re: First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
My Dear, she is so in trouble if u decide to take it up. Just take it easy with her if she apologizes, job is hard to get..but if she proves stubbon, forward a mail to firstconnect
Re: First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
How much was d diff?
Re: First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission by rittyben(f): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
commitcrime:
How much was d diff?
She gave me #20,000, instead of 10
Re: First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission by tpiar: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Did you tell the bank, why are you telling strangers on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
rittyben:

Sort it out amicably. U can both hurt each other gravely so thread carefully
Re: First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission by jackpot(f): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2016
rittyben:

she tried contacting you but you weren't picking. If it were you, what would you do? Mind you, you are owing 4k still

1 Like

Re: First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission by rittyben(f): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2016
jackpot:
she tried contacting you but you weren't picking. If it were you, what would you do? Mind you, you are owing 4k still
She had no right to touch my money (over her carelessness )without my permission. She had no prove that she overpaid me, and I had every prove that she paid me 10k. But i went and settled it sha. I just didn't want to take up the case

(1) (Reply)

History Of Dr. Rasaq Oyewale {the Visitor} / The Flag Of Peru Is Similar To Nigeria / See What I Saw At Shoprite Surulere Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.