Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... (37224 Views)

Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Woman Gives Birth During Her Baby Shower (Photos) / Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by sigmundfreud(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abasha and Iranu undecided
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by allanphash7(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
What is baby shower please?
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by oppyworld: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
ocee31:
Hw she wan take wash plate
plate fire!!
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by isacolukay(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Evidently, she is a baby mama cuz no sane man would allow this rubbish in his house without dashing her 500 naira Etisalat.
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by DeKen: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wonder what it would look like to see those on my wife's hand.
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by CeoMoses(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nonsense angry

I wonder what modern parents are turning into
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by Donniefred(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Naija with bad mouth! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by priscaoge(f): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
[size=14pt] Empress Njamah must be her role model undecided undecided. Nonsense undecided[/size]

Kachisbarbie:
nawa
Would it increase the baby's IQ? All the baby showers and sun drying... undecided
mbok, who will buy me sweet agbalumo? cry

Lol Nne I'm waiting for ur own Pikin Shower, harmattern drying and Uguru snowing grin
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
skin quite terrible

1 Like

Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by texazzpete(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
ahnie:
So so irrelevant#some women really get wahala.

Sleekyshuga:
This is not just necessary lipsrsealed.. Very weird..

I'm sorry, but who are you to tell someone what to spend her legally acquired money on? Or what is 'relevant' or 'necessary'?

Nigerians will always criticize :-/

1 Like

Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by andyanders: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by Ahmeduana(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
ahnie:
So so irrelevant#some women really get wahala.
ANOTHER WORD FOR IT IS VANITY! My girlfriend/fiancee of 13years plus break away from me, one among many reasons is that i didn't allow her to fix nails!
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] Empress Njamah must be her role model undecided undecided. Nonsense undecided[/size]

Lol Nne I'm waiting for ur own Pikin Shower, harmattern drying and Uguru snowing grin

lols @ empress.
Do you fix your nails? Didn't take note of your nails sef. E dey heavy me o, let alone something this long.

Mbanu, FIRS would have to pay before I unveil my baby's face.
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by Bolsnow(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good rediance....
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by djWALE(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
tpiar:
I am more surprised by the op's use of emoticons than by the picture.

k'Oloun pese oko fun op sha, so she can have time for not posting on nl.

is op male or female?
Cant u see the profile?
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by kingslly(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Her fingernails makes me think she is d baby in her womb,or she wants to go back into the womb.
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by omooba969(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
This is not just necessary lipsrsealed.. Very weird..

Dat ur pic get as e be o, be like say u dey support ur head, like say ur neck no too strong. grin

But u fine sha. wink

No remove d pic o, na joke I dey o!!! cheesy
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by creamylicious(f): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Baby boy and she ends up birthing a girl. Just saying though
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by emprorbolaji(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
women with their wahala....nawa oooo
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by priscaoge(f): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols @ empress.
Do you fix your nails? Didn't take note of your nails sef. E dey heavy me o, let alone something this long.

Mbanu, FIRS would have to pay before I unveil my baby's face.

Lol cheesy Yea I do but once in blue moon and I do that myself(both fingers). U hardly notice cos,mine is almost d length on my natural nails, tho my natural is always soft n breaks easily.

Lmao cheesy cheesy, Tiwa Savage and Kim inspired abi? Lol
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by muh4eva(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
Instead of you praying for save delivery na yeye nails you dey do. Misplaced priority
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by omooba969(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
creamylicious:
Baby boy and she ends up birthing a girl. Just saying though

Are you really creamy? grin
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by bloomin: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Not attractive
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by omooba969(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
ocee31:
Hw she wan take wash plate

Dish washer dey na. smiley
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
texazzpete:

I'm sorry, but who are you to tell someone what to spend her legally acquired money on? Or what is 'relevant' or 'necessary'?

Nigerians will always criticize :-/
**yawns**.. I repeat: Those nails ain't necessary for her baby snowing.. Come eat me up sad..
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by holysina(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
look at how shrink and dehydrated her hands are, wandering how are inner assets will look like
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by Missbizy(f): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
It's cute, a nice concept buh toooooooooo long

1 Like

Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by oluwasegun007(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
it looks scary and irritating........
Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by ahnie: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Jex imagine...i could remember some donkey years back,a colleague of mine..was disturbin me with...annie fix you lashes n nails nau,after her troubles,i decided to giv it a try,i did fix the nails..but yours sincerely had to use teeth and chopped it off.because i wasnt comfy.concernin the eye lashes...boi-o-boi,i almost got blind,i was just blinkin like a native fowl splashed on the eye with correct YORUBA pepperSOup.you know say,if yoruba peppersoup enter your eyes,na to go borrow anoda pair of eyes.the fixer had no other option than to chase me away.ah nor kukuma send,to me,it was a huge relieve.even applyin makeup,count me out.anyway shall...na her money,anyhow she likes...let her spend it.
Ahmeduana:

ANOTHER WORD FOR IT IS VANITY! My girlfriend/fiancee of 13years plus break away from me, one among many reasons is that i didn't allow her to fix nails!

1 Like

Re: The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... by megafone: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
So, what's the need decorating wrinkled and aged fingers? End time fashion!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) / Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? / I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.