Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books (14042 Views)

From New York With Love... A Fictional Love Short Story... / An Event That Happened Between A Fictional Character And Me / Here Is How To Get Any Fictional Novel By Any Author At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books by chelseaboi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
First to comment....
Observing
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
btoks:
you do well

tanchu cool
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thanks pls can you suggest books that I can read. I have been looking for books other than my field books and I don't really know where to start from

quote author=Free4man post=40855307] [b] 5 major reason why you need to read non- fictional bouccess in any area or field we find ourselves, ranging from jobs to academics etc.
1 Non fictional books as an ocean of knowledge: It always remains a source of knowledge for an individual who values reading. For example a house wife that reads a book that focus on food recipe will definitely be able to put a smile on her husband’s face and the face of her children through outstanding and palatable meal, if she was able to apply her knowledge of it in her cooking.
2 Attitude tune up strategy: since our past experiences shape us to whoever we are today. Reading non-fictional books that is attitude related will earn you the experience and the knowledge of the writer there by keeping your attitude tuned up, and this will contribute to your success in place of works or in school since attitude is everything.
3 Keeping you updated: Non fictional books will keep you updated about your environment and keep you informed. For instance, a book in which mobile technology in the 21st century is discussed will keep your head on how relevant mobile technology is to the health sector in a country and the negative impact of it in the environment, but job related books will only keep your head on the job and the job only, and so is academics.
4 Creativity: creativity is the self-imposed ability than enables someone to create. Non fictional books can bring up the spirit of creativity in individuals, since most fictional books always drive the readers towards something new and this will definitely lead to creativity in individuals. Human can easily be inspired by books that goes into details about how and why things are made.
5 Manuals that guides: non fictional books is a source of manual that guides. For instance, we came to the earth without a manual or a book but man through his own experiences is able to make the world worth living by putting all these experiences into a book and this makes life better.
In conclusion, Non- fictional book is one of those books we need to value like any other book, they share us with real life values, tune up our attitudes, keep us updated about this world, and enhance our creativity and many more. Grab one today and live with ease.

Written by free4man

cc: lalastic.lala
[/quote]
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books by Free4man: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
ikwoche:
Thanks pls can you suggest books that I can read. I have been looking for books other than my field books and I don't really know where to start from

quote author=Free4man post=40855307] [b] 5 major reason why you need to read non- fictional bouccess in any area or field we find ourselves, ranging from jobs to academics etc.
1 Non fictional books as an ocean of knowledge: It always remains a source of knowledge for an individual who values reading. For example a house wife that reads a book that focus on food recipe will definitely be able to put a smile on her husband’s face and the face of her children through outstanding and palatable meal, if she was able to apply her knowledge of it in her cooking.
2 Attitude tune up strategy: since our past experiences shape us to whoever we are today. Reading non-fictional books that is attitude related will earn you the experience and the knowledge of the writer there by keeping your attitude tuned up, and this will contribute to your success in place of works or in school since attitude is everything.
3 Keeping you updated: Non fictional books will keep you updated about your environment and keep you informed. For instance, a book in which mobile technology in the 21st century is discussed will keep your head on how relevant mobile technology is to the health sector in a country and the negative impact of it in the environment, but job related books will only keep your head on the job and the job only, and so is academics.
4 Creativity: creativity is the self-imposed ability than enables someone to create. Non fictional books can bring up the spirit of creativity in individuals, since most fictional books always drive the readers towards something new and this will definitely lead to creativity in individuals. Human can easily be inspired by books that goes into details about how and why things are made.
5 Manuals that guides: non fictional books is a source of manual that guides. For instance, we came to the earth without a manual or a book but man through his own experiences is able to make the world worth living by putting all these experiences into a book and this makes life better.
In conclusion, Non- fictional book is one of those books we need to value like any other book, they share us with real life values, tune up our attitudes, keep us updated about this world, and enhance our creativity and many more. Grab one today and live with ease.

Written by free4man

cc: lalastic.lala
Start with Attitude is everything by Keith Harrell
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books by irregularMe: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=Freemanan post=40865318][/quote]
I can just use the free WiFi to download free books...so free WiFi over free books obviously
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2015
Thanks.

Free4man:

Start with Attitude is everything by Keith Harrell
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books by tck2000(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
On Point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shango And His Battleaxe Oshe / Achebe's Daughter Becomes Professor @ 39 / Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.