Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja (2660 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire / "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha / David Mark Sworn In As Senator For The 6th Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
On my recent visit to abuja , I expected to see Hausa's and northerners alike but the case was different. I remember the minister words that's says igbos own 70% of the landed properties in abuja in fact it is proven, my recent visit opened my eyes for confirmation. Igbos are everywhere in abuja, the immigration office is filled with Igbos, the markets, wise, gwagwalada, Kubwa, in short abuja should be the '6th state of the southeast'. Even the park boys equivalent to agberos in Lagos are the Igbo's smiley . I think the influx is due to relocations from other northern States.
Oh! You igbos what tribe are you.

Also I noticed the Edo's too. They are also present in numbers.

But I worry about Biafra and the Igbo's properties in abuja. I pray things will work out well.

I rest my case.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by OreMI22: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
willow0801:
On my recent visit to abuja , I expected to see Hausa's and northerners alike but the case was different. I remember the minister words that's says igbos own 70% of the landed properties in abuja in fact it is proven, my recent visit opened my eyes for confirmation. Igbos are everywhere in abuja, the immigration office is filled with Igbos, the markets, wise, gwagwalada, Kubwa, in short abuja should be the '6th state of the southeast'. Even the park boys equivalent to agberos in Lagos are the Igbo's smiley . I think the influx is due to relocations from other northern States.

But I worry about Biafra and the Igbo's properties in abuja. I pray things will work out well.

I rest my case.

O'l boy your subtle threat of using Igbo properties in Abuja is laughable. Abuja or even Lagos properties will not stop Igbo from seeking self determination. In any case, Nigetia will still pay for the properties if they confiscate it.

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by Ofodirinwa: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2015
What %age of Igbos live in Abuja that the other 50 million have to think twice about Biafra?
Even Lagos? What %age of igbos live in Lagos for this to matter. Of my entire kindred of 500 people, 6 of them live in Lagos, 0 in Abuja, 12 abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by SmartMugu: 2:40am On Dec 10, 2015
Is it me that something is wrong with, or its OP? What has 'Abuja' got to do with places like 'Aba' or 'Biafra'? Are we only looking at the letters in the spellings?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 10, 2015
willow0801:

I rest my case.
Good morning
Why rest your case here...?
Extend it to them, by chasing them.
They are now strangers in their country Land.. abi
In fact,
1) WHAT DEFINES ONE NIGERIA...?

2) Why don't other Countries say ONE USA, ONE CHINA, ONE SENGAL, or ONE SUDAN. .?

3)who is a TRUE NIGERIAN...?
Let's discuss

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by madenigga(m): 5:02am On Dec 10, 2015
willow0801:

I rest my case.
omen u guys really envy the igbos, now I believe the tales...
u guys are always emphasizing on there "properties".
don't go nd work for ur own money keep looking for how to steal what's not urs nd God would keep on purnishing u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by ODVanguard: 6:03am On Dec 10, 2015
madenigga:

omen u guys really envy the igbos, now I believe the tales...
u guys are always emphasizing on there "properties".
don't go nd work for ur own money keep looking for how to steal what's not urs nd God would keep on purnishing u.

O'boy, relax. The OP himself is a confirmed Igboman like you.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by madenigga(m): 6:07am On Dec 10, 2015
ODVanguard:

O'boy, relax. The OP himself is a confirmed Igboman like you.
d guy is not even smart, he doesn't even know that middlebelt people also bear some igbo names e.g Ada, Ogwuche, Idibia... the moment he goes to a place and hear such names he assumes they are all igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by orisa37: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2015
Igbos are everywhere in quantities and qualities. Sokoto, Kano, Marduguri, Borno, Kaduna, Markurdi, Okene, Lokoja, Jos, Ondo, Lagos and everywhere, the Igbos are there. They own Nigera. That's the truth. They are just trying to claim Biafra Republic first to get a Mandate to reclaim Nigeria in its entirety and rename it Biafraland. The law is an Ass. US, UK, EU and Bokoharam etc will support them. What remains? It's a plan for a 23rd century Biafran-Promise-land-Mythology, that almost comes close to reality.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
What %age of Igbos live in Abuja that the other 50 million have to think twice about Biafra?
Even Lagos? What %age of igbos live in Lagos for this to matter. Of my entire kindred of 500 people, 6 of them live in Lagos, 0 in Abuja, 12 abroad.

Where are you from?
Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2015
And Los Angeles is the 7th state.
Land grabbers.
Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by smoothpapuzy(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2015
orisa37:
Igbos are everywhere in quantities and qualities. Sokoto, Kano, Marduguri, Borno, Kaduna, Markurdi, Okene, Lokoja, Jos, Ondo, Lagos and everywhere, the Igbos are there. They own Nigera. That's the truth. They are just trying to claim Biafra Republic first to get a Mandate to reclaim Nigeria in its entirety and rename it Biafraland. The law is an Ass. US, UK, EU and Bokoharam etc will support them. What remains? It's a plan for a 23rd century Biafran-Promise-land-Mythology, that almost comes close to reality.

You need Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by cathodekazim: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2015
Waste of data
Tnk God na opera I use sha

Spit on thread
Use ops name to clean mouth
Click like if u blv the poster is a drunk

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by ikennaoma(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2015
The Igbo's are everywhere.
Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by yashedabai(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2015
space

booked

Re: Abuja Is The 6th State Of The East. Igbo's Are Too Much In Abuja by orisa37: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
You're right! Nigeria needs Christ!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Distributes 100,000 Transistor Radios / Awo's Dysfunctional Legacy On Nigerian Politics / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Spotted At Holy Mosque Makkah For Lesser Hajj(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.