Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Please Help A Nairalander - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help A Nairalander (571 Views)

Gamers In The House, Help A Fellow Gamer ! / Nairalanders Please Help A Brother / Help A Fellow Nairalander Win A Glo Blackberry Q10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Nairalander by jmichlins(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Good evening. I must thank you first for opening this thread even if your unable to help me.
I had an issue with my phone which I created a thread about about a month ago but unfortunately it's unresolved. I was playing around with my infinix hot via custom rom flashing and I don't know how it happened I lost my baseband and imei. That issue made the phone just a media player. I did everything I could via google and tech sites including but nothing happened. I had to give it to a friend via my bro whom I met here on Nairaland who had a Pc to help me flash the stock rom again but after everything nothing happened. I would have taken it to carlcare at Onitsha but unfortunately, am hospitalized cause of accident that occured last year which fractured my left leg and am yet to start walking again but that story will be a testimony I will share here when am back to my feet. So am begging if anyone can help me with a used android phone he or she has lying around. All I beg for is anyhow phone that I can be making use of until am back two my feet in three months time by God's grace.. Please that phone that seem irrelevant to you can get someone out of boredom and depression. But if you live around Nnewi and you will be kind to help me get the phone to carlcare Onitsha, that will be most wonderful. Once again thanks for reading my thread. I hope I haven't transfered my boredom to you
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by jmichlins(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
if you wish to contact me, my digits are 07032446904

(1) (Reply)

MTN Apologises To Subscribers, Regulators For Poor Service / Latest Cheapest Phones Thread / Latest Cheapest Phones Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.