Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,614 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority (1029 Views)

Your Mom As Your No-1 Priority Says Wizkid / Priority And Severity In Testing / why digital skills is a priority for Nigerian youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority by Joe88(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
A friend is seeking for my opinion on this issue and I thought it wise to get a variety of opinions from Nairaland. He is supposed to be a groom's man for his best friend's wedding, unfortunately a very important exam which he must take falls on same day. What should he do?
Re: His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority by ojun50(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jst tell him to forget the exam nd attend the wedding
Re: His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority by Joe88(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
ojun50:
Jst tell him to forget the exam nd attend the wedding
any reason for your opinion
Re: His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority by ojun50(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Joe88:
any reason for your opinion

so u mean u want to knw the reason
Re: His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority by Monalisa185(f): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
there's nothing to choose here.... he could go to his friend's reception after his exams, or forget about the wedding entirely.
.since he's his bestie, he would understand...except he's an enemy of progress?
Re: His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority by nikkiking(m): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2015
Monalisa185:
there's nothing to choose here.... he could go to his friend's reception after his exams, or forget about the wedding entirely.
.since he's his bestie, he would understand...except he's an enemy of progress?
you read my mind.
Re: His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority by nikkiking(m): 12:28am On Dec 10, 2015
To me it depends on time and distance to both occasions.
Re: His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority by menix(m): 1:12am On Dec 10, 2015
Let him go for his best friend's wedding..

He will go for his exam another time..

Ajuju nwoke Onye Uwa Mmebi...
Re: His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority by Joe88(m): 1:27am On Dec 10, 2015
ojun50:

so u mean u want to knw the reason
YOU MIGHT NEED TO CATCH SOME SLEEP.
Re: His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority by Monalisa185(f): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2015
nikkiking:
you read my mind.
hehehehe, I'm a psychologist na
Re: His Exam And His Best Friend's Wedding Wich Should Be Of Priority by debbie(f): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How Can a Non-us Citizen Join US Military / Be A Chartered Professional Accountants Of Ontario (cpa)after Completion / Learn how to produce bodylotion,vaseline,shower gel,liquid soap with certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.