Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine (40257 Views)

How Cosmas Maduka Turned $1 Into Multimillion Dollar / Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes / Cosmas Maduka: Coscharis Chairman Covers Forbes Africa November 2015 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by tonychristopher: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2015
Oga wetin be your own, abi you are busy discussing another man money...why dont you focus on making yours. let people discuss your assets and liability

one of the reasons I left bank

got tired of counting peeps money for em

wirinet:

That is why Ifeanyi Uba knows more about Maduka's worth than you.

I am not comparing who is richer between Uba and Cosmas, What i can compare is who is more indebted. Both are indebted to banks to the tune of billions of naira.

Cosmos borrowed N21 billion from access bank to finance oil importation business with Ifeanyi Uba. Till today, i am not aware the loan has been liquidated. Cosmas and Uba had evaded the hammer because the last government was protecting them. If this government should start re-investigating the un-ethical loan deal and the phantom BMWs Cosmas was involved with, IPOB youths will start shouting witch hunt. Even the last administration was not able to exonerate Cosmas and Uba inspite of numerous investigations carried out by the senate, EFCC and investigative panel.

Cosmas main business is sales agent to some integration auto brands, the main one being BMW. He gets the cars (on credit) and gets commission on sales. There is no way he can be a billionaire in dollars on sale commissions, unless you say it is his pure water business that brings in billions of dollars.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by steve440: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2015
wirinet:

I am not comparing who is richer between Uba and Cosmas, What i can compare is who is more indebted. Both are indebted to banks to the tune of billions of naira.

Cosmos borrowed N21 billion from access bank to finance oil importation business with Ifeanyi Uba. Till today, i am not aware the loan has been liquidated. Cosmas and Uba had evaded the hammer because the last government was protecting them. If this government should start re-investigating the un-ethical loan deal and the phantom BMWs Cosmas was involved with, IPOB youths will start shouting witch hunt. Even the last administration was not able to exonerate Cosmas and Uba inspite of numerous investigations carried out by the senate, EFCC and investigative panel.

Cosmas main business is sales agent to some integration auto brands, the main one being BMW. He gets the cars (on credit) and gets commission on sales. There is no way he can be a billionaire in dollars on sale commissions, unless you say it is his pure water business that brings in billions of dollars.
u must be from one of the villages in the other part of Nigeria. it's so pathetic to spot someone who comments on posts cluelessly.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by LordAdam: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
it either means that your Nigerian government is either daft or Kalu smarter..oh I never knew that he was an arms dealers..these guys self...you can be funny

which one be sub standard arm, I mean will substandard bullet not kill? just asking

are your Generals that daft that they cant know your so called fake arms

You see how your lies can be obvious

CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY OR LIBEL AND DEFAMATION WILL BE SMASHED ON YOU

Son

Note my username and never quote me unless you are ready to take a beating.

Read on Forbes article on Orji Uzor Kalu--http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2014/07/16/the-nigerian-millionaire-who-wants-to-negotiate-with-boko-haram/

Nigeria was under military rule for the better part of the 80s. Leveraging on his connections within the military, Kalu cornered a series of lucrative state contracts, chief among them being a contract for the supply of arms and ammunition for Nigeria’s defense forces and law enforcement agencies.

He got us substandard arms, reason why we use jets that have been retired from military service of other countries. Equipment that do not stay operational for as long as they should.

Ignorance is bliss.

-Lord
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by ireasontight: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

She used to be a seamstress but upgraded to a mistress

That's the kind of role model they have out there
That's how they roll

Happy Christmas in advance
Nwanne madu
Chefuo ha

Onye fee Eze , Eze eruo ya na aka
nwanne i no dey see them. ndi asai
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by tonychristopher: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2015
eziokwu

ireasontight:

nwanne i no dey see them. ndi asai
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by sCross: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Who can see his "Jesus is Lord" lapel pin?
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by deebsman1(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Bros i don't think you should narrow it to just one tribe, its a general phenomenon, nigerians generally are just too tribalistic. my own be say, u igbo, hausa, birom or yoruba.....u r my friend if ur good and my enemy if ur bad. we have good yorubas and we have bad yorubas, good igbos and bad igbos. God bless
tonychristopher:
GOD WILL BLESS YOU...Your people are always disgracing themselves and showing hate

this is why most tribes detest time...thank you for saYING THIS TRUTH, MAY THE LIGHT SHINE UPON YOUR PATH

Iseeee

talk to your peeps, they can be this hateful sometime

Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by 1money: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2015
Congrats to Maduka Cosmas, hard work pays.

Meanwhile, Anyone see the topic above his pic in the same magazine-
Demons, Drama, Devotion and Dollars- The Business of Churches
Ofcourse they are talking about churches in Nigeria ...smh
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by tonychristopher: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2015
deebsman1:
Bros i don't think you should narrow it to just one tribe, its a general phenomenon, nigerians generally are just too tribalistic. my own be say, u igbo, hausa, birom or yoruba.....u r my friend if ur good and my enemy if ur bad. we have good yorubas and we have bad yorubas, good igbos and bad igbos. God bless

your correct, but to be very honest with you, it is your people. They are known for this and I have experienced this jealousy and hate countless times, fromk Oba in Lagos, to the placard carrying urchin in Onikan to the Dr. Ariyo then why must it always be your peeps in all Nigeria....

They had the opportunity to take over the economy the economy, but they bastardized it, burnt it down and partied away. We cam we gathered them , this is after the war. They are bitter from Operation Wetie to Ghana must go, now the oba utterances.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria/

https://www.nairaland.com/2751095/kemi-adeosun-poorly-qualified-finance/3

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/The-Biafran-War/The-Greatest-Heist-in-Modern-H/the-greatest-heist-in-modern-history-by-awolowo-and-the-yorubas-.html

You know from Nigerria Airways, NITEL,NEPA, Railways etc, it is your people and hausa that messed this country up from the 70s to now...so why should they be jealous of others. They had opportunity but danced it away

Please let the truth be said once...maybe we can have a retrospect or introspect

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by deebsman1(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2015
Man ur very bitter, sorry to say. You are kind of allowing a kind of hatred the elites have used to divide and rule us to make u bitter. For all those pipu wey u listed above, who have you personally benefited from?? I don't think in this 2015, anybody should be seeing things from an ethnocentric point of view, see all man as same just speaking different languages. Yoruba or Igbo or hausa, one is not better than the other, we are all equal b4 God.

tonychristopher:

your correct, but to be very honest with you, it is your people. They are known for this and I have experienced this jealousy and hate countless times, fromk Oba in Lagos, to the placard carrying urchin in Onikan to the Dr. Ariyo then why must it always be your peeps in all Nigeria....

They had the opportunity to take over the economy the economy, but they bastardized it, burnt it down and partied away. We cam we gathered them , this is after the war. They are bitter from Operation Wetie to Ghana must go, now the oba utterances.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria/

https://www.nairaland.com/2751095/kemi-adeosun-poorly-qualified-finance/3

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/The-Biafran-War/The-Greatest-Heist-in-Modern-H/the-greatest-heist-in-modern-history-by-awolowo-and-the-yorubas-.html

You know from Nigerria Airways, NITEL,NEPA, Railways etc, it is your people and hausa that messed this country up from the 70s to now...so why should they be jealous of others. They had opportunity but danced it away

Please let the truth be said once...maybe we can have a retrospect or introspect
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
How this thread, degenerated to ethnic superiority contest and grandstanding is beyond me.
It may interest you tribal warlords to know that he made his money as a detribalised Nigerian and has his business dealings with every Nigerian, no matter their tribe or religion affiliation. No one does business in isolation.
Interestingly, he has other tribes and religion in his employ, purely on merit, and they all contribute to his success in one way or the other.

Exactly. He is detribalized. His companies are in Lagos. He employs everyone. And his only son just married a Yoruba girl.

I think he's just a humble christian guy DTS not into DT whole bragging complex like okorocha and co. His deeper life faith probably contributes to DT. His story is extremely inspiring to me.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2015
wirinet:

Cosmas main business is sales agent to some international auto brands, the main one being BMW. He gets the cars (on credit) and gets commission on sales. There is no way he can be a billionaire in dollars on sale commissions, unless you say it is his pure water business that brings in billions of dollars.
Trash.
Coscharis gave the loan to ifeanyi to do fuel importation with. However, ifeanyi refused to refund the money back to coscharis to pay access bank.
So, the fault is from ifeanyi not coscharis. Even Ifeanyi is not denying it
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by tonychristopher: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2015
deebsman1:
Man ur very bitter, sorry to say. You are kind of allowing a kind of hatred the elites have used to divide and rule us to make u bitter. For all those pipu wey u listed above, who have you personally benefited from?? I don't think in this 2015, anybody should be seeing things from an ethnocentric point of view, see all man as same just speaking different languages. Yoruba or Igbo or hausa, one is not better than the other, we are all equal b4 God.

Oga I am not bitter, I have Yoruba in laws also but just take a look at this thread and see the hate your peeps are throwing on this man

They called him thief
They called him ritalist
The called him drug man

Just simply he is an Igbo man

Thank lord I am Igbo

If I tell you things I hear your people daily ...I can understand the language

You will shock
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by 247notire(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
You should know that this is Nairaland..... battle ground for the Igbos and yorubas.... these two set of people will do anything to start a tribal war here whenever one of the tribes has been mentioned in a feat of success, failure, or crime..... The Igbos are usually the ones to start it and the yorubas foolishly follow suit..... They fail to understand that they actually are making others doubt the literacy of Nairalanders.... they all argue like illitrates.....
Bros u knw say u be my guy, why u come dey partial for ur post na? Go to page 0 of thus thread and tell me who started the bashing? If u see correctly u'll see one ispiksdatroof and aressa. The tribal war will never end as long as kids now have access to the Internet. Nothing wrong with anyone praising their tribe for a good feat, it's only natural and that is not being tribalistic. NL don cast sha...
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by deebsman1(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2015
Forget about them, they are people of low thinking faculty, that's what am trying to let u understand, lets assume them to b d bad guys among the Yorubas just as we have those kind of people in other tribes as well. So we don't have to join them so as not to look like them

tonychristopher:

Oga I am not bitter, I have Yoruba in laws also but just take a look at this thread and see the hate your peeps are throwing on this man

They called him thief
They called him ritalist
The called him drug man

Just simply he is an Igbo man

Thank lord I am Igbo

If I tell you things I hear your people daily ...I can understand the language

You will shock
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by tonychristopher: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2015
deebsman1:
Forget about them, they are people of low thinking faculty, that's what am trying to let u understand, lets assume them to b d bad guys among the Yorubas just as we have those kind of people in other tribes as well. So we don't have to join them so as not to look like them

Ok
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by swezenberg(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2015
[size=14pt]Man that does not pay his workers in Choscharis well. Paying 2.1 Engineering Graduate 25k per month mtchew[/size]
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by melotech(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2015
This man is my mentor and will always be one whatever anybody say about this man I don't mind have been privilege to be in a seminar where this man talks about how he started with #200 to 2billion is story move me and to the glory of God the time I attended that seminar I am common ice cream seller that hawk but today I have a business of my own by applying some of the I dea igot from him that day
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by Youngsage: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2015
Wow! Inspiring!! Bruno Mars' Dream innit?!

#GettingThereSoon cool
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by tonychristopher: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
swezenberg:
[size=14pt]Man that does not pay his workers in Choscharis well. Paying 2.1 Engineering Graduate 25k per month mtchew[/size]

Then let the worker resign .....it is as simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by swezenberg(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Then let the worker resign .....it is as simple as that

As you resigned for your place
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by tonychristopher: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
swezenberg:

As you resigned for your place

Then they should shut up,ficus on work at hand and stop whining and wailing
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by engrjacuzzi: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
it may interest other tribes to know that republic of Biafra would have been great as the G7 nations....or probably in the same level with China or Germany. aba would have been a technological arena for advanced technology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by swezenberg(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Then they should shut up,ficus on work at hand and stop whining and wailing

When you careless about others, it's definitely going to come around.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by jayzblack(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hardwork realy pays. an ideal man is a real man..proudly Igbo, container am nor na wolf..
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by tonychristopher: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
swezenberg:

When you careless about others, it's definitely going to come around.

Oga ..when you talk I realise that you are a child

I have done commissioned jobs with no salary and I did not complain for two years ..tapped into the experience and left
So tell those your guys that work in coscharis

They have two choices
They either endure and look for better opportunity
Or the should shut the fvck up and quit

You guys should stop this complaining
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
How is he stingy.? You follow am struggle abi na you pay him school fees?where were you when he was suffering.how much you borrow am.how does he owe you a gaddem thing? Am curious

Good question.

It's his money. He can spend it as he pleases.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Unfortunately, the tribalist wanted to use him a bragging right in their stupid "we are hardworking" contest.
janellemonae:

Exactly. He is detribalized. His companies are in Lagos. He employs everyone. And his only son just married a Yoruba girl.

I think he's just a humble christian guy DTS not into DT whole bragging complex like okorocha and co. His deeper life faith probably contributes to DT. His story is extremely inspiring to me.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by swezenberg(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oga ..when you talk I realise that you are a child

I have done commissioned jobs with no salary and I did not complain for two years ..tapped into the experience and left
So tell those your guys that work in coscharis

They have two choices
They either endure and look for better opportunity
Or the should shut the fvck up and quit

You guys should stop this complaining

May be you did not sponsor your education, may be you are just one of those over pampered kids brought up with a silver spoon. What is not good is not good. Treat others well because of tomorrow. You call me a child when the points you've raised so far have given you away. If you are an adult then I'm sorry.
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
swezenberg:
And why should a cleaner be paid more than 25k because he is a graduate?
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by tonychristopher: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
swezenberg:

May be you did not sponsor your education, may be you are just one of those over pampered kids brought up with a silver spoon. What is not good is not good. Treat others well because of tomorrow. You call me a child when the points you've raised so far have given you away. If you are an adult then I'm sorry.

Yes I did not sponsor myself but I was thought never to forget the days of your humble beginnings

Above all humility pays

Nobody is forcing anybody to work
Re: Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine by swezenberg(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And why should a cleaner be paid more than 25k because he is a graduate?

Read your statement over and over and let me know when it ever makes sense to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banks Insist On Rejecting Old Naira Notes Despite Supreme Court Order / #ENDSARS: Access Bank Sued By Gatefield For Freezing Account / 15 Biggest Employers In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.